Politics Fiscal Union - Do you approve?

edao

Elite member
Reaction score
Y-DNA haplogroup
R1b
mtDNA haplogroup
H
Is this weeks summit resulting in an actual fiscal union or is this another Euro Gimmick to calm investors.
Do the voters of Europe want or even understand what is going on?

With the UK now marginalised can we really thrive on the fringes of Europe with the EZ increasingly pro-regulation of the Financial industry.

"Europe divided on Friday in a historic rift over building a closer fiscal union to preserve the euro, with an overwhelming majority of countries led by Germany and France agreeing to forge ahead with a separate treaty, leaving the EU's third biggest economy Britain isolated." source

The British have not been isolated, have isolated themselves.

I've said repeatedly, Europe must unite totally, for this country should give up and sacrifice in ways that are specific to them to build a different Europe for the future, and dream of the day when Russia joins the project , for this we must tear down many barriers, so much pride and abandon old ideas. U.K. has been the worst example, resisténdose, locking itself in a selfish and retrograde crying one day come knocking on the door of Europe

The whole process (creation of fiscal union without Great Britain) was predictable, nothing surprising.

No it is not surprising at all, nor is Britain's reaction.

On the BBC this morning Cameron was being treated as the all conquering hero for standing up for Britain. Although, I can't figure out exactly how throwing his toys out of the pram and storming home is helpful to Britain, the sideline and further isolation doesn't seem such a good thing?

They did say that as long as Britain and Hungary is vetoing the new treaty that it couldn't go ahead anyway, so again, I'm not sure that anything was really achieved.

The British have not been isolated, have isolated themselves.

I've said repeatedly, Europe must unite totally, for this country should give up and sacrifice in ways that are specific to them to build a different Europe for the future, and dream of the day when Russia joins the project , for this we must tear down many barriers, so much pride and abandon old ideas. U.K. has been the worst example, resisténdose, locking itself in a selfish and retrograde crying one day come knocking on the door of Europe

Russia would never join the European club except as leader.

Britain remembers how most of the continent succumbed to German rule in 1939-40.
:rolleyes:
If Belgians, Dutch, French and others want to be led by the Germans (a very able and industrious nation) so be it but the Brits won't accept this.

Britain wants economic links with the continent and protection for her financial services especially in the City of London. The UK rejects a German-led superstate.:useless:

Britain remembers how most of the continent succumbed to German rule in 1939-40.
If Belgians, Dutch, French and others want to be led by the Germans (a very able and industrious nation) so be it but the Brits won't accept this.

Britain wants economic links with the continent and protection for her financial services especially in the City of London. The UK rejects a German-led superstate.:useless:
Oh my god!You are really good at history!But today's Germany is not the one at WWII!And UK is not the one either.

Oh my god!You are really good at history!But today's Germany is not the one at WWII!And UK is not the one either.

But History repeats hershelf

slowly we will see who is right and who will win
considering that Greek and Italy are under parliamental dictatorship
then in future inner hates will rise

the problem today is who will win Bankers or people,
and who will have the chance to step to the future,

Seems like Europe is Becoming China or USSR

I think that is time for All european Countries to make referendum and not obey masters voice,

Fiscal union only works in good times

I have been advocating a fiscal union and more political integration for many years. The EU is unmanageable in the long-term otherwise.

Now it is sent to Germany, take the lead in Europe, too is doing and if you ever have to take Russia to take her, maybe some day think of what country sent or not, because then the image of a united Europe precedence over individual sovereignty, a long time for that, but it will be possible and then the future for freedom will be secured, if not get any crazy middle to spoil it all, but be positive. After centuries of struggle we are witnessing a new day for Europe.

But History repeats hershelf

slowly we will see who is right and who will win
considering that Greek and Italy are under parliamental dictatorship
then in future inner hates will rise

the problem today is who will win Bankers or people,
and who will have the chance to step to the future,

Seems like Europe is Becoming China or USSR

I think that is time for All european Countries to make referendum and not obey masters voice,
From an outsider's perspective, Europe needs more integration definitely!The 21st century is not the 19th century. Europe had already lost its hegemony. Today even powerful European countries such as Germany and France , UK is not powerful enough individually.They are somewhat small and can't compete those countries with continental size, such as Russia, the U.S., India,China,Brazil and so on.
Plus, most of European are offsprings of HG R1a,b and I.You are relatives and cousins. why not treat each other like family?Okey ,a joke~

Mario Monti - Interview

kgnju
From an outsider's perspective, Europe needs more integration definitely!The 21st century is not the 19th century.

¡Bravo! finally someone realizes.

From an outsider's perspective, Europe needs more integration definitely!The 21st century is not the 19th century. Europe had already lost its hegemony. Today even powerful European countries such as Germany and France , UK is not powerful enough individually.They are somewhat small and can't compete those countries with continental size, such as Russia, the U.S., India,China,Brazil and so on.
Plus, most of European are offsprings of HG R1a,b and I.You are relatives and cousins. why not treat each other like family?Okey ,a joke~

except US which an indeed maybe ahead , and russia which is a strange country that can have immagination but also can copy production, the rest are nothing more than a Bank creation
History told us how chinese think,
the case of Mao and steel and mosquitos and sparrows is characteristic

China India become super powers cause Banks invest in them giving them technology and production,
in order to sell cola and buy their currency,
trillions of chinese currency exist in west
soon you will see chinese currency to raise much enough
remember the summer china bought huge amounts of Gold
just to have a stability in wuan or however is written
we all in the same world and we know,
and we all know that china soon will become hydrocephalic
china is after a long time dictatorship with huge support from west,
in order to make west bankers richer,
that long time is the desire of west bankers which want to do same in europe,

china is the favorite child of multinational corporations,
and one country I will not want to live cause is one of the champions in polution,
and enviromental disaster,

about India,
India is untamed world, like European south,
India suffers from Banking system as loans
big % (maybe I am wrong but the last I heard is 30%) own money to bankers and work vary cheap and sell kidneys etc
so the only to make the untamed S europe to obey is the India system,
that indeed is happening right now in south by 'sevants' Technocrats,
No referendum, etc

fiscal Union and it system as in today Europe reminds me the old ex-USSR
were technocrats from moscow went to govern soviets and countries etc

no matter were it will go and what the Future will Bring
if Britain stands and Veto then we might have the first no,
the problem is after kameron Veto what will be in england?
so Kameron must return and ask a referendum,
if he manage to get the ok from his people,
then surely Kameron will be a modern hero when he veto merkozy

the first No will bring many othar No
and the more No the more Democracy exists and works
something that is not known in China

a man that goes with 1000 virgins in china is God,
In Europe is smart or criminal or tyrrant
the tiger never wash his teeth in china
but in europe has a smelly breath

I'm highly sceptical about the credibility of our EU-leaders. The fiscal union now is a good measure for a probably BAD goal. I'm not convinced at all that the EURO or even the EU was designed for the benefit of Europeans. And I wonder also where are all those many transatlantics have gone actually. Cameron is smart, knowing Britain to be an "alpha" and should not join the "betas" for no reason. I'll change my opinion if ECB is allowed to create money directly. Germany and France are not the "alphas", but maybe "betas".

THE OTHER FACE

3 man go to the moon

they see a black sheep

tthe 1rst say so the sheep in moon are Black
the 2nd say no we don't know about the other sheep but simply we know that this sheep is black
the 3rd one say hmm the only sure is that this is sheep is that the side we look is Black, we do not know the other side if it is balck or another colour,

the numbers are correct

Ger 13,1 Bill Eu
France 8,8 Bill Eu
Spain 26,2 Bill Eu
Greece 30 bill Eu

the smallest is Netherlands with only 159 mill Eu

source
http://www.antinews.gr/2011/12/09/137713/

the total amount for this year until now is 114 Bill Eu to save the Banks
while estimations might send the number x2 to 250 bill Eu

Fiscal union is nothing more than save the Banks and the bubble money

just consider 114 billion euro are given gift to bankers !!!!!!!!!!
and in order to manage that they create fiscal Union
does that remind you another post with G30 trilaterals and their main idea ?
seems like people are voting puppets
and the biggest puppet is Mercozy

the chain works like this,
Save the Numbers
save the Banks
kill people or give them drugs
Bring immigrants
employ them with cheap salary
let them send hard currency in their countries,
more immigrants are born
more immigration to europe, more cheap salaries,
cheap salaries = profit

Europe is Dying, cause EUropeans do not Born children,

THE FISCAL UNION PROJECT

save-the-banks.jpg

Untitled+1.jpg

Something that was not Done in Greece and Italy
a referendum,

or maybe they send a Technocrat like Monti or Papademos to Brtain?

This thread has been viewed 30258 times.

Back