Do you use Facebook and Twitter ?

Which of these sharing sites do you use ?

• I use Facebook and follow Eupedia on it

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • I use Facebook but not to follow Eupedia

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • I use Twitter and follow Eupedia/Maciamo on it

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I use Twitter but not to follow Eupedia/Maciamo

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I don't use Facebook

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't use Twitter

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Maciamo

Veteran member
Admin
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Italo-celto-germanic
Just wondering how many forum members use Facebook or Twitter, and how many are following Eupedia through them.

I have recently created a new Twitter account for Eupedia in addition to my own Twitter account. The Eupedia account will be used for updates posted on Facebook. My personal account will concentrate a bit more on sciences and genetics than other site sections, and will have retweets from any content I find interesting from the Tweets I am following.

I have only started this month to post frequent updates on Facebook. The number of fans has been growing accordingly. I am planning to implement Facebook login on the forum soon.

I don't use any of them.

I don't use any of them.

Hello Wilhelm nice to see you!, I wondered what had happened to the Spanish in this forum. I had been away because I've got a photographer and was totally abducted by photography, but I went back to see how everything is so endearing this forum that is at home. We can not abandon our brothers and European ones.

Hello everyone, I'm sorry I absent so long.

I am both using Facebook and Twitter they are really the best social media sites.

Facebook just because I have to(school).

Twitter,well,I don't even know how to use it :D

I used to use Twitter... FB has me on silent ban so I don't use it.

I use facebook but not much

Yes i like it. Also last week i have planned to buy custom essays online fro my academic purpose only due to my lack of academic writing skills. For a college students essay writing paper is one of the essential requirement. If one student doesn't have that much capacity to do good essay papers by their own then they have to find the suitable essay writing service, there are many reliable essay writing service available on online itself. You have to choose the appropriate service providers which are giving effective essay writing service for your requirement

I prefer using Facebook, but I do not check my account very often because of lack of time.

I use twitter for the latest up to date news about politics. For fast and worldwide news sharing twitter is the best invention ever!

I use facebook purely as a tool to keep remotely in touch with people otherwise I would have lost contact, which is very efficient. However I check it out every other few days and interact occasionally without having to put a happy birthday daily to my contacts and like statuses and pictures on a daily basis! Never use its message box for chatting. That would drive me mad and the chats are so petty anyway. I have also removed the app from my mobile phone.

I use facebook purely as a tool to keep remotely in touch with people otherwise I would have lost contact, which is very efficient. However I check it out every other few days and interact occasionally without having to put a happy birthday daily to my contacts and like statuses and pictures on a daily basis! Never use its message box for chatting. That would drive me mad and the chats are so petty anyway. I have also removed the app from my mobile phone.

I used to use it when I was trying to "spy" on my kids. They were too smart, and then they got older, so I deleted it. If I want to keep in touch with people I use e-mail.

I also am one of those people who doesn't like being "tracked" and then bombarded with all sorts of unwanted advertisements etc.

I know...I'm a dinosaur...I even prefer the phone over texts.:grin: I like to be up close and personal with people.

This thread has been viewed 13047 times.

Back