World Surname Profiler

Thanks for the links.

Too bad, does not include Spain in Western Europe, gives a section only to top it severed in Catalan, Basque and Galician, Spanish, other Spanish.

Unfortunate, I see that the tentacles of regionalist nationalism of some Spanish regions have been known to work good marketing eat coconut.

I'm Sorry Carlos I thought it covered all areas

^^

Do not worry, the Nazionalist regionalist take several decades developing a major advertising campaigns to highlight their differences based mainly on the tongue, distort and invent history and playing the victim, and I see them working.

^^

Do not worry, the Nazionalist regionalist take several decades developing a major advertising campaigns to highlight their differences based mainly on the tongue, distort and invent history and playing the victim, and I see them working.

Never mind Carlos.
Portugal apparently its not part of Europe nor the World in those maps.

Never mind Carlos.
Portugal apparently its not part of Europe nor the World in those maps.

How does that not matter? it matters a lot. Spain have broken up in Western Europe to put aside and to top it off break it down: Basque, Catalan, Galician, Spanish, other Spanish, but what is this? Incredible, Spain and threatens the rule of law, isolating even their location only to see three Spanish regions that have another language besides Spanish regional, why not have done the same with other European countries?

How does that not matter? it matters a lot. Spain have broken up in Western Europe to put aside and to top it off break it down: Basque, Catalan, Galician, Spanish, other Spanish, but what is this? Incredible, Spain and threatens the rule of law, isolating even their location only to see three Spanish regions that have another language besides Spanish regional, why not have done the same with other European countries?

Why do Castilians always exclude Leonese people ?

Why do Castilians always exclude Leonese people ?

"The Autonomous Community of Castile and Leon emerges from the modern union of the provinces that made up and named the ancient crowns of Leon and Castile."

Statute of Autonomy of Castile and Leon

Do not quite understand your question, I do not know if it relates to the present or the past or what it means exactly. As not speak more clearly ...

Deep down In your self you know why.

Deep down In your self you know why.
just a remark
this kind of work is neither too precise nor serious
if I understood well, they give the absolute number of the surnames, not the relative one (percentage)

I tryed RIO, which has two different origins:
a neo-latine one; 'rio' = "river", "water flood" or something close to these meanings - common enough in Spain -
a celtic one, a very common britton name '= RIO/RYO/RIOU, with 'ri(g)' = "king" -
the density in Morbihan Brittany is almost ten times as dense than in Barcelona region, for instance - they mixed DEL RIO with RIO, and they give some RIO's in other parts of Europe as Sicily or Norway ? What density there???
it is not too serious: the same in France where we find books where ROUX is mixed with LEROUX (general) and LE ROUX (Brittany), or ROY with LEROY (general) and LE ROY (Brittany) -
a human name is not exactly the same as the lexical term that helped to make it - it has a different history -

This thread has been viewed 10259 times.

Back