PDA

View Full Version : Which site header do you prefer ?

Maciamo
08-05-12, 11:28
I am considering a small change of design in the site's headers. I would use a black background for the navigation bar for European travel guides. I have changed it temporarily on the Scotland Guide (http://www.eupedia.com/scotland/). Please let me know if you prefer the new black bg or the old white one.

hope
12-05-12, 10:36
Definitely the dark one.

hope
14-01-13, 12:57
Definitely the dark one.
Could Admin pleases check my account, I cannot log in via forum page and can only log in on the v-bulletin page. Once logged on I cannot post, only edit previous posts made by myself. Thus the reason I cannot report the fault on proper sub- forum. Thank-you.

Maciamo
14-01-13, 13:22
Could Admin pleases check my account, I cannot log in via forum page and can only log in on the v-bulletin page. Once logged on I cannot post, only edit previous posts made by myself. Thus the reason I cannot report the fault on proper sub- forum. Thank-you.

That's very strange. I couldn't find anything wrong with your account. Have you tried clearing your cookies ? Have you tried logging in via another browser ? Try Firefox and Chrome. You can email me if the problem persists.