Is hg. R* mixed with the Denisovan DNA in Central Asia?

Goga

Banned
Reaction score
Y-DNA haplogroup
R1a*
mtDNA haplogroup
HV1b2
Scientist discovered recently that Homosapiens were not the only humanoid species in West Eurasia. Europe was populated by Neanderthals and Homosapiens (Cro Magnon folks), West Asia was also populated by Neanderthals, Homosapiens and also some other ancient Caucasus species, while about only 20,000 years ago Denisovans populated Central Asian Steppes and they lived there together with the Neanderthals and Homosapiens. If hg. P*, R1*, R2* evolved in Central Asia then it's possible that it mixed with the Denisovans and that it contains some kind of non-Homosapien mutation.

According to me ancient hg. I* folks in Europe were hybrids of Neanderthals, Homosapiens and European hominids. Ancient hg. J* folks were hybrids of Neanderthals, Homosapiens and local Caucasus hominids, while ancient R* folks were hybrids of Neanderthals, Homosapiens AND Denisovans!

"In August 2011, the HLA type allele HLA-B*73 was reported to have introgressed into humans in West Asia from Denisovans, and half of the HLA alleles of modern Eurasians represent archaic HLA haplotypes likewise inferred to have introgressed from Denisova or Neanderthal.[13] The apparent over-representation of these alleles suggests a positive selective pressure for their retention in the human population.

Nonetheless, and according to recent genetic studies, modern humans may have mated with "at least two groups" of ancient humans: Neanderthals and Denisovans.[8]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denisova_hominin

Scientist discovered recently that Homosapiens were not the only humanoid species in West Eurasia. Europe was populated by Neanderthals and Homosapiens (Cro Magnon folks), West Asia was also populated by Neanderthals, Homosapiens and also some other ancient Caucasus species, while about only 20,000 years ago Denisovans populated Central Asian Steppes and they lived there together with the Neanderthals and Homosapiens. If hg. P*, R1*, R2* evolved in Central Asia then it's possible that it mixed with the Denisovans and that it contains some kind of non-Homosapien mutation.

According to me ancient hg. I* folks in Europe were hybrids of Neanderthals, Homosapiens and European hominids. Ancient hg. J* folks were hybrids of Neanderthals, Homosapiens and local Caucasus hominids, while ancient R* folks were hybrids of Neanderthals, Homosapiens AND Denisovans!

Depending when this occurred, Haplogroup I could also have been there during the Denisovans interbreeding. As with R, I came through the Middle East tens of thousands of years ago.

Depending when this occurred, Haplogroup I could also have been there during the Denisovans interbreeding. As with R, I came through the Middle East tens of thousands of years ago.
The thing is that hg. R* evolved somewhere in Central Asia, where they found bones of Denisovans. Hg. R* is from that area. Something caused that hg. R evolved and mutated from the more archaic hg. P*.

Hg. IJ was never in Central Asia and therefore I don't think that hg. IJ carried much of the Denisovans genes/mutations.

I believe that hg. IJ*, hg. I* and hg. J* carried much more of Neanderthal genes/mutations.

The thing is that hg. R* evolved somewhere in Central Asia, where they found bones of Denisovans. Hg. R* is from that area. Something caused that hg. R evolved and mutated from the more archaic hg. P*.

Hg. IJ was never in Central Asia and therefore I don't think that hg. IJ carried much of the Denisovans genes/mutations.

I believe that hg. IJ*, hg. I* and hg. J* carried much more of Neanderthal genes/mutations.

If I recall properly, Haplogroup IJ and R were formed in the same area 10,000 years apart, and I believe Haplogroup I was just making its way into Europe by the time haplogroup R was a distinct group. Haplogroup P, however, formed further East, while Haplogroup Q formed much later and East, too.

I think you might have something to say about Haplogroup P having more Denisovan intermixture before R. But I don't think that could have definitively caused R.

Interesting because denisovans had blonde hair and places in asia with high levels of denisovan dna the people have blonde hair according to articles i have read. Also haplotype Q of native americans is related to R. Native American Q is from Siberia. Siberan Huskies have blue eyes that could be where blue eyes come from as well. Proably evolved amongst Q/R people most likely with denisovan blood no doubt.

This thread has been viewed 7335 times.

Back