Banned
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Irish, English, French, German, Swedish, and Finnish
Y-DNA haplogroup
I-m223
mtDNA haplogroup
H64
I'm a gin and tonic man. What about you?

What's a cocktail? I drink my drinks neat.

I like whiskey (mainly Bourbon), fruit brandy (like Calvados, kirschwasser, eau de vie, etc.), and herbal liqueurs/spirits (Chartreuse, ouzo, etc.). Quality ones, anyway... I don't drink large quantities. Why mix with anything?

Red Bull and Vodka - I just can't get passed my college days for more mature grown-up drinks!

What's a cocktail? I drink my drinks neat.

I like whiskey (mainly Bourbon), fruit brandy (like Calvados, kirschwasser, eau de vie, etc.), and herbal liqueurs/spirits (Chartreuse, ouzo, etc.). Quality ones, anyway... I don't drink large quantities. Why mix with anything?

Good choices. However, I woul say that gin is highly enhanced by being served in a cocktail as opposed to straight. I actually do enjoy gin neat, but tonic water is a magnificent addition to its flavour.

Whiskeys are less interesting in cocktails, excluding juleps, or a good Manhattan. I've never had a liquer or brandy based cocktail, as like you, I tend to drink those straight on the occasion I drink them at all.

Red Bull and Vodka - I just can't get passed my college days for more mature grown-up drinks!

Amped and drunk? Dangerous combination. You seem like the type of guy who used to buy Four Loco, too.

B52 version with absinthe on special occasions, or neat Becherovka. Otherwise I love wine all the time.

B52 version with absinthe on special occasions, or neat Becherovka. Otherwise I love wine all the time.

I've only had straight absinthe. It is absolutely delicious. I love the taste of anise, so it is a really ideal drink with me. It strikes me a sort of sweet, stronger gin, and I am a big fan of gin, so I quite approve it.

For a few years I've caught hobby alcohol, I do not know if you have to see that my father's father and my grandfather had been alcoholics, and in my teens and early youth I drank quite like any young, but now, it makes me sick alcohol, I just want to drink healthy drinks, beer without alcohol as much.

Bloody Cesear, Gin and Tonic, or basically anything which is sour or salty. No sweets!

This thread has been viewed 7127 times.

Back