Reaction score
Ethnic group
more celtic
Y-DNA haplogroup
R1b - L21/S145*
mtDNA haplogroup
H3c
maybe I abuse of this forum?

Do somebody know something about the discovery in 2009 of a Bronze Age site in Saxony-Anhalt ? a very huge settlement about archeologic material and reliques, and a source for ancient DNA - because survey was promised for 2011 and I don't find anything on the web about it and I'm sad!
thanks beforehand

oidhche mhath!

maybe I abuse of this forum?

Do somebody know something about the discovery in 2009 of a Bronze Age site in Saxony-Anhalt ? a very huge settlement about archeologic material and reliques, and a source for ancient DNA - because survey was promised for 2011 and I don't find anything on the web about it and I'm sad!
thanks beforehand

oidhche mhath!

is that the one in thuringia ?.........if so , it was already discussed in another thread

You speak GÀIDHLIG Moesan?

I don't - I began to learn it (scots gaelic) but I 'm not went very far!
but I have some grammar books and dictionaries and made a "schoolboy" work comparing irish and scottish gaelic to breton and welsh( modern languages) lexic - I have too a remarkable work about Kerry dialects and some little digests about dilalects phonetic problems -
slainte mhat!

is that the one in thuringia ?.........if so , it was already discussed in another thread

I don't know: precisely, Saxony-Anhalt is just north to Thuringia - could you tell me the concerned thread that I could check?
thanks beforehand

Still waiting (and searching)about new scholar surveys about the matter (metrics end genetics): it's very boring: no news!

This thread has been viewed 5839 times.

Back