PDA

View Full Version : Forum issues

zanipolo
10-10-12, 12:30
why do I get to sets of forum data ...one for being logged in and one for not being logged in. Does the messages of people stay in the logged in forum until they log out, then it goes to the other forum message site?

sparkey
10-10-12, 17:25
Are you asking why you have to log in to see some topics? If so, that's mainly because some of the login-restricted forums (Pigmentation, Immigration & Islam, American Affairs, etc.) aren't meant to be public draws to the forum, just additional places for existing members to discuss things.

zanipolo
11-10-12, 09:24
Are you asking why you have to log in to see some topics? If so, that's mainly because some of the login-restricted forums (Pigmentation, Immigration & Islam, American Affairs, etc.) aren't meant to be public draws to the forum, just additional places for existing members to discuss things.

ok, but its strange I have to log out and then log in once I selected the post I want to message

example, to write to this post I could only connect via the latest threads section

Ha-Nasr
12-10-12, 01:34
Had the same problem with mozilla, chrome seems to work fine for me
Or maybe your browser doesn't allow cookies to be stored

Sile
19-01-13, 04:38
can someone send me an email to reset my password for zanipolo account as its corrupted for some reason.

Maciamo
19-01-13, 07:17
can someone send me an email to reset my password for zanipolo account as its corrupted for some reason.

I have sent you an email to reset your password.

zanipolo
19-01-13, 10:43
I have sent you an email to reset your password.

TY,
my super quick PC did not like XP anymore..I had to get windows 7

zanipolo
24-03-13, 00:21
recently when using the forum and correcting the spelling, the selected correct spelling I choose ends up getting cut and pasted automatically to the start of the sentence...any ideas?

BTW , it only happens when I reply to a quoted post.....does not happen on a new post