Mesolithic/Neolithic Greek DNA

Any archaeological evidence from Y-DNA from Neolithic/Mesolithic/Epipaleolithic Greece? I would suppose high frequencies of E-V13, J2b and G2a.

Anyone aware of any new data on this yet?

i have to inform you that there is no such thing as greek genes because greece is a modern country from the 1800 something and in ancient times there was only city states and no greece the name greece at that time was invented by the romans who called all of the people who lived on the balkans for greeks - graecia = balkans, when you hunt genes you can forget countrys it beyond that

i have to inform you that there is no such thing as greek genes because greece is a modern country from the 1800 something and in ancient times there was only city states and no greece the name greece at that time was invented by the romans who called all of the people who lived on the balkans for greeks - graecia = balkans, when you hunt genes you can forget countrys it beyond that

Sorry, maybe you are confusing the Hg mutations and devastate discusions of the forum, with a deterministic manner,
when we speak about Nations, we speak mainly about a unification movement that connects people,
and yes ancient Greece existed, since many ancient Authors say about that,
I guess you never read one,
simply you want to promote, propaganda, and I guess you are another Albanian who just wants to push his state propaganda,
to inform you more, city states were states, not nations, states had little different believes so they belong to relativity families like dorians Aeolians etc,
and these tribes were connected among them so to make clear who was Greek, who was Roman who was Lydian etc,

and since you claim about no Greek DNA, search your feet toe.
a genetical mark that has been found from far ancient times to today,
having moret than 64% of ancient Greek population, and about 45% of modern greek population, a mark that does not exist in many continents and parts of the world, a mutation that is considered unique,
search your foot toe, maybe you have some Greek genes in you.

hahaha i like to see those facts especially when the "new" greece is inhabited by armenians arvanits "slavic" tribes christian turks from georgia and so on...... the germans really put you on and braindwashed the whole new nation greece and i guess youre gonna say that the greek royal family is greek also what a joke.....

paste in some proof of your evidence then and teach the world about the greek genes

lol

This thread has been viewed 8698 times.

Back