Banned
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Down Under
Y-DNA haplogroup
T1a2 - Z19945
mtDNA haplogroup
K1a4o
I think I was able to repair the database, so I won't need to re-upload the last backup. Please let me know if you notice anything strange or dysfunctional.
the forum is very bad now. log-in, proceed, make sentence, save, edit, log-in , proceed, make changes, save, log-in, proceed. I log in 10 times more than I log-out

the forum is very bad now. log-in, proceed, make sentence, save, edit, log-in , proceed, make changes, save, log-in, proceed. I log in 10 times more than I log-out

I have not experienced this problem. I think it is just an problem with the cookies settings on your browser. Try to clear your cookies. If the problem persists, go in your browser options and change the cookie settings. Or try another browser (I always recommend Firefox).

I've been noticing the same thing... I thought it was just me. MULTIPLE log-ins, but the content is still great.

I have changed some cookie settings on the forum. Let's see if it helps.

I'm having login issues as well. Also, advanced options (links, pictures, etc.) seem to be missing, and the line breaks broke in my last post. Testing line breaks (this should be 2 down)... Testing (this should be 2 more down)...

I'm having login issues as well. Also, advanced options (links, pictures, etc.) seem to be missing, and the line breaks broke in my last post. Testing line breaks (this should be 2 down)... Testing (this should be 2 more down)...
That's right, spaces are ignored and all text editing tools are gone. I'm using Chrome.

every page I enter I have to log in ( never ever log out ) I use firefox v18.0 and reset cookies

I noticed too that the advanced options disappeared. This happened after I installed the CDN on the forum a few days ago. I disabled it and it's back. I hope that the login issues will be solved at the same time, although on my side I haven't been logged out once.

testing line break

Well I am pleased to say I can now log on. Thank-you Admin.

Pfhew, that's a relief ! :relief: Sometimes just a little change in settings can cause a lot of problems.

I've been noticing the same thing... I thought it was just me. MULTIPLE log-ins, but the content is still great.

Could be better. The topics could be expanded. Subforums could include every country in Europe and subtopics about issues unique to that country, both culturally as in the social and political events as well.
If you know a single one forum with those attributes, leave me a link if you do not mind. Or maybe there are none.

Enviado desde mi Samsung Móvil.

I can't send PM's to anybody.

Yes, you can. I got two PM's from you a few hours ago. But please ask your general questions on the forum.

Could be better. The topics could be expanded. Subforums could include every country in Europe and subtopics about issues unique to that country, both culturally as in the social and political events as well.
If you know a single one forum with those attributes, leave me a link if you do not mind. Or maybe there are none.

New subforums are created when there are enough topics to deserve a new category.

This thread has been viewed 11344 times.

Back