Akhenaten / Tutankhamun R1b

Barrister

Reaction score
Hi all, just a question.
I was wondering which subclade of R1b did this lineage of Akhenaten/Tutankhamun belong to?
I have heard things, that the paternal lineage of the British royals is the same subclade??
At first i assumed it was continental, then i heard an old news report saying something like 80% of British men belong to this same branch...so is this L-21 and U-106?? Or which??

Or...were the results not even released at all??

Im not sure if they ever released the specifics, but they claimed he belonged to M269 or R1b1a2. Apparently the research was flawed, and most people in the field of genetics dont agree with the results, I find it hard to believe if not impossible to imagine that he was R1b1a2, I think the people involved with the study were either sensationalists or white supremacists.

Im not sure if they ever released the specifics, but they claimed he belonged to M269 or R1b1a2. Apparently the research was flawed, and most people in the field of genetics dont agree with the results, I find it hard to believe if not impossible to imagine that he was R1b1a2, I think the people involved with the study were either sensationalists or white supremacists.

Weren't the results seen on-screen though? and this is how they deciphered the result for M269?

In either case, he did produce VASTLY more daughters than sons...in a ratio of 7:1 or something like that. So this doesn't really work in favour of R1b. But still, i would like to hope the results be released, and then allow multiple companies to also access tissue for testing. I don't think i would be surprised, either way.

Another interesting thing is his abandonment of the Aegyptian polytheism in favour of his own Henotheistic Aten cult. I find that VERY interesting, that anyone would do such a thing.

Weren't the results seen on-screen though? and this is how they deciphered the result for M269?

In either case, he did produce VASTLY more daughters than sons...in a ratio of 7:1 or something like that. So this doesn't really work in favour of R1b. But still, i would like to hope the results be released, and then allow multiple companies to also access tissue for testing. I don't think i would be surprised, either way.

Another interesting thing is his abandonment of the Aegyptian polytheism in favour of his own Henotheistic Aten cult. I find that VERY interesting, that anyone would do such a thing.
Wasnt he like 11 when he died? Having 8 kids dosent seem possible, however stranger things have happened I guess, lol. About the favoring of boys vs girls for R1b, dont take this theory as proven or widley accepted, as far as I can tell its not a generally accepted theory in genetics, the admin of this site has crafted it and uses other demographic trends to back it up, but it seems lacking to me.

Also, I cant imagine the results being released, I think the "research" was done 5 or 6 years ago, so releasing the findings now seems out of the realm of possibility. As for his change in religion, its very interesting, but I cant see anyone devulging a haplogroup from that, but who knows.

He was probably haplogroup E of a non-negroid, North African subclade such as E-V68 or E-V22 or E-V65 or E-V12, maybe even but less likely, E-V257.... He may also have been, but I seriously doubt, haplogroup T and I doubt even more J1 because I don't think it was even present at the time of the Egyptian empire of the pyramids....if he was REALLY R1b I doubt this so hard I am willing to place my head on an instant decapitator machine! : ) ( subtlety note anthros profile pic the skull)

Wasnt he like 11 when he died? Having 8 kids dosent seem possible, however stranger things have happened I guess, lol. About the favoring of boys vs girls for R1b, dont take this theory as proven or widley accepted, as far as I can tell its not a generally accepted theory in genetics, the admin of this site has crafted it and uses other demographic trends to back it up, but it seems lacking to me.

Also, I cant imagine the results being released, I think the "research" was done 5 or 6 years ago, so releasing the findings now seems out of the realm of possibility. As for his change in religion, its very interesting, but I cant see anyone devulging a haplogroup from that, but who knows.

Yeah, you're right, Tutankhamun was around that age when he died, but i mean his father Akhenaten was the one who had like 8 kids, Tutankhamun was his only son, along with 7 girls.
Yes, i won't go as far as to say this is indicative of his haplogroup, but i found it so interesting that after thousands of years, Amenhotep changed the religion, changed his name to Akhenaten, even named his son Tutankhaten, which was changed later to Tutankhamun. And i believe the ancient religion was restored back again.
Akhenaten was imo, the true founder of monotheism, because he eliminated the polytheistic religion in favour of worshipping a single deity (the sun) which in egyptian language was called Aten. In fact, there are uncanny similarities between Akhenatens "hymn to the sun", and Psalm 104, almost looks like the psalm was plagiarized from it.

This thread has been viewed 5871 times.

Back