Reaction score
Ethnic group
Tuscan-Italian-(European)
mtDNA haplogroup
H5b
skin tone is a bit lighter. Please don't quote

Last edited:
Is that you Julia? :D

I think she looks like a generic Med (very hard to tell exactly where from) or maybe even Latin American (Argentinian)?! She could be anything from Greek to Italian, Spanish, Latin.

Mediterranean [Caucasoid] sub-race -
Dark (straight) Hair - Dark eyes - narrow Aquiline nose - long narrow face - [skull index would be helpful]

- possibly Spanish, Italian or Greek (or anywhere from the Mediterranean)

She's Italian

very common characteristics from Turkey, Greece, Albania, Bulgaria, Romania,

the arc above the eyes are typical,
yet the position of hears makes me wonder,
and the size of eyes, I was expecting it little bit bigger,

I would say 3 guesses,
1 is from Smyrna area (West minor Asia,)
2 Hebrew/Palestinian yet the hair as pigtail can not help me to that (can not see the curly)
3 she is gupsy (yet the size of head does not fit)

when the secret will be discovered?

She's not curly; she has straight hair, and thin

that Was me :-D; the one Who guessed tuscan Was right.
Kamani won

That is again me (please don't quote)
first image, now in summertime (tranned)
second image in wintertime (end of cold part of the year)(natural skin color)
could i pass in central europe? Or do i look too much southern european?
I live at tue same latitude of Arles in france. Florence

I'll repost them later

Last edited:
You look like a typical med. I've seen people that look pretty similar to you (facial features and skin tone) while I was in Portugal last summer. I wouldn't say you're Central European.

But skintone is central european. Pinkish, without melanine. While i tan to milk-cofee color.
yes, i think i ve west med too, like a light sardinean.

You certainly don't look Scandinavian, very Mediterranean look; many Greek, Portuguese, italian girls look like this

You look very pretty :)

Eheh.. But i'm very short. :D you in bosnia are giant people.. Very tall. My ex boyfriend was similar to bosnian people..althought he s fully tuscan, similar to Giovanni Galli.

"Gallo" and "Galli" are references to Gauls, I come from a part of Italy called GALLuccio. Giovanni Galli is not "Bosnian", he's probably R1b u152 not I1b which heavily define "Bosnians. He has the same genetic signatures as "francesi" and "svizzeri" probably.

"Gallo" and "Galli" are references to Gauls, I come from a part of Italy called GALLuccio. Giovanni Galli is not "Bosnian", he's probably R1b u152 not I1b which heavily define "Bosnians.

I think she means that his phenotype is common in Bosnia.

Ya,ya,ya here we go again with the "phenotypes", it is the Y-DNA and mtdna composition of a human that defines their identity, not their "physical phenotype".

Yes i meant Giovanni galli look si similar to many bosnians.. Giovanni galli looks illirian+celtic=Scordisci (those who inhabited bosnia Herzegovina), my ex has a dinardid face (and head flat behind), convex nose, is quote tall 1.85, has long legs, and short arms compared to his legs. Plus lime giovanni galli he has balck shiny hair, blue eyes, and same skintone lime him

Giovanni Galli looks like a "scordici"...scordatello, he's an italian Celt, there is no Illyrian genetic influence in Italy.

This thread has been viewed 12553 times.

Back