Reaction score
Ethnic group
Tuscan-Italian-(European)
mtDNA haplogroup
H5b
Euangelos-by-Nectario_Karolos_Papazacharias-7.jpg

Euangelos_hot_04.jpg

Euangelos-by-Nectario_Karolos_Papazacharias-14.jpg

These guys look like statues. :LOL: To each HER own.

:), well it's normal you are a guy.. i should make a corrispondent threads with females greek-roman look, you will apreciate more

here ultra-tanned.. we are waaay more light skinned, but we like to tan, we have the culture of tanning

costantino_vitagliano2.jpg

costantino-vitagliano.jpg

The guy on top is good looking but not the best looking, other than that they're all ugly. Wow lol

ooookay they are ugly.. but you are a man.. go to the female counterpart thread XD

Most people posting on this site are men....it is inevitable for a man to share his opinion at one point.

Francesco Arca

i'm posting all very dark and med people.. but people like these are more on the minority (10%).. we are more pale

Francesco-Arca.jpg

Francesco-Arca.jpg

Those aren't great looking men either, and how are you sure that the picture above this one is a Greco-Anatolian man?

he's italian.. the title is Greco.Roman looking hot guys.. the looks found in southern italy and greece as well as minority in central and northern italy

Well they all look like clowns and I don't see how you can know they are Greco-Anatolian.

The title of the thread is another

Julia, don't know if you're still here, but great choices. I thought I'd add some to show that some of us have quite a fondness for swarthy Italian men, hook nose or not, really tall or not. :)

The penultimate example...Raoul Bova...the handsomest man alive, in my humble opinion, even now in middle age. For any ladies who haven't seen it, check out Francesca and Annunziata.
147+Raoul+Bova+pic.jpg

vifr5j.jpg

GARKO200.jpg

news_2096_lazzaro.JPG

Gabriel_Garko.jpg

enrico-lo-verso.jpg

These are cherry picked, of course, only handsome men, and I also like them better with a deep tan. :)

I'll add more later.

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 8184 times.

Back