Genghis Khan was part Turk , ancient Turks were white with red hair and green eyes .

Gurka atla

Reaction score
Historical fact: Many people don't know genghis khan was half turk

We Turks have conquered half of the world and even Genghis Khan was part Turk, he was described with red hair and green eyes which could suggest her mother was at least part Turk ancestry. Genghis Khan father was from Mongol speaking tribe but her mother tribe spoke both Turkic and mongol. Btw I'm not claiming he looked white, that is extremely unlikely anyway based on the fact that Genghis Khan was haplogroup C3 and also any Mongolian with red hair or green eyes always look like a Mongoloid.

Genghis Khan father was Mongoloid but I believe her mother is Eurasian of predominate Mongoloid blood like a Kazakh/Kyrgyz appearance

Modern Mongolian with red hair ( I suspect he looked like these ). All these colored hair Mongoloid are evidence of Turkic admixture

nfgqc5.jpg

Mongolians with all kinds of eyes and hair color and they are genetically 85% Mongoloid.

mqdefault.jpg

Mongolian_Vs_Hmong_blue_eyes_green_eyes_red_hair_blonde_hair_.jpg

1050_38329_2.jpg

p81861-1.jpg

Mind you, the original Kyrgyz was both Caucasoid and Eurasian, ancient Kyrgyz was often described as green eyes and red hair but some were described with East Asian features. However Genghis Khan was obviously Mongoloid based on the pictures of red hair green eyes Mongolian you see, especially since the Kyrgyz tribes of Mongolia have records of intermarrying with Mongol tribe long before the time of Genghis Khan which makes me think that Genghis Khan mother would have looked like a modern Kyrgyz rather than the original kyrgyz so like I said is highly unlikely she looked anything like Caucasian.

Modern Kyrgyz look almost no different to his Mongoloid neighbors.

foust%20dec1%20p.jpg

'he was described with red hair and green eyes which could suggest her(sic!) mother was at least part Turk ancestry.' his mother and not her mother, boy, as he wasn't a she. Despite that red hair and green eyes clearly are IE traits, the first victims of turks extremely brutality. Turk traits are broad faces, very low, brachycephal skulls, slanted eyes and other traits of a siberian/north asian mixture.

Despite that red hair and green eyes clearly are IE traits, the first victims of turks extremely brutality. .
Please stop degrading other ethnicities with extreme statements like this. All our ancestors either celtic, germanic, slavic, Spartans or Alexander's troops behave extremely brutal on many occasions.

Historical fact: Many people don't know genghis khan was half turk

Could I get some concrete, irrefutable evidence for this here historical fact bud?

I agree with Keegan, what if he was of full mongoloid descent? His y-DNA (C3) is characteristically Mongolian. There may have been a few "rare" N lineages in Turkic groups as is often postulated, but there would not have been any C3 unless there had been Mongol presence, of Ghengis Khan, probably.

Sorry, but delete.

I believe = historical fact !?

Judging by the description of the Huns (Altaic features) and than of later Turkic peoples like the Kipchaks and Cumans;
It is possible that many Indo-Europeans [Scythians/Tocharians] were subjugated further east and Turkofied in the process;

Prof. Musashi Tachikawa - Three Mountains and Seven Rivers (2004)
The newsworthy feature of these corpses is that their physical appearance suggests and DNA analysis demonstrates that they belong to people who have been called by various terms: European, Europoid, Caucasian or Caucasoid. Corpses found after the third century CE are increasingly Mongoloid and Chinese. It has been widely assumed that the language spoken by these mummies before they were mummies was Indo-European. If that is so, their language must have been an early form of Tocharian — the easternmost member of the Indo-European language family — or Indo-Iranian.

This inter-mixture (Caucasoid/Altaic) could explain the elements amongst Turkic (Central Asian) populations;

Uyghur girl from Xinjiang (Tocharian territory)
Girl_in_Turpan,_Xinjiang,_China_-_20050712.jpg

Judging by the description of the Huns (Altaic features) and than of later Turkic peoples like the Kipchaks and Cumans;
It is possible that many Indo-Europeans [Scythians/Tocharians] were subjugated further east and Turkofied in the process;

Prof. Musashi Tachikawa - Three Mountains and Seven Rivers (2004)
The newsworthy feature of these corpses is that their physical appearance suggests and DNA analysis demonstrates that they belong to people who have been called by various terms: European, Europoid, Caucasian or Caucasoid. Corpses found after the third century CE are increasingly Mongoloid and Chinese. It has been widely assumed that the language spoken by these mummies before they were mummies was Indo-European. If that is so, their language must have been an early form of Tocharian — the easternmost member of the Indo-European language family — or Indo-Iranian.

This inter-mixture (Caucasoid/Altaic) could explain the elements amongst Turkic (Central Asian) populations;

Uyghur girl from Xinjiang (Tocharian territory)
Girl_in_Turpan,_Xinjiang,_China_-_20050712.jpg

Ancient Uyghurs were Mongoloid tribe as proven from painting and genetics however other TURKIC TRIBES WERE NOT.

Uyghur prince before the invasion of Tocharian kingdom in modern say Turkistan/Tarim Basin.

uyghur_princes.jpg

Dunhuang_Uighur_king.jpg

Those are pictures of Uyghurs princes they look much more Mongoloid than modern Uyghurs.

And even though some Uyghur DNA are similar to Mongols they have have mostly Siberian Mongoloid DNA.'

2b9ugn.png

Here is the ancestors of Uyghurs

They speak Turkic and call themselves Yugur ( the women in the picture is just a foreigner)

costume_men.jpg

132238972_21n.jpg

I agree with Keegan, what if he was of full mongoloid descent? His y-DNA (C3) is characteristically Mongolian. There may have been a few "rare" N lineages in Turkic groups as is often postulated, but there would not have been any C3 unless there had been Mongol presence, of Ghengis Khan, probably.

Sorry but DNA does not lie

2ppyhbm.jpg

Uygurs have high R1b as well, look guy, I'm talking about Mongolians here not china's uygur tribe.

Uygurs have high R1a and R1b from ancient indo-Europeans and tocharians; they where not "proto-Mongolians", they're a mix of East Asian and Caucasian types in Central Asia in westernmost china.

Uygurs have high R1b as well, look guy, I'm talking about Mongolians here not china's uygur tribe.

You're talking about ancient Tocharians, I'm talking about Uyghurs who are Turkic not ancient Tocharian who modern Uyghurs got their R1b and R1a but for you info R1b is rare in many areas of East Turkistan. The pictures I of Uyghurs I showed you dated back in the 8th century.

After the fall of the empire They only migrated to East Turkistan after having conquered Tarim Basin and Tocharians

otok0y.gif

Uyghurs in Mongolia were described as having black hair and black eyes. Even described their eyes as being very slanty it's only when they invaded East Turkistan ( modern day Tarim Basin) that they were started to describe differently this is because ancient uyghurs with tocharians.

Here again a 8th century painting of Uyghurs princes and princess
2eovdjl.jpg

2hgd8qc.jpg

Uyghurs also lived in Mongolia, they could mixed with the,

2h4x9ad.jpg

Because you didn't know tha modern Uyghurs today are mixture of Turkic and Uyghur

20.5% had Y*(xA, C, DE, J, K)
2.6% had C*(xC1, C3)
7.7% had C3c
2.6% had DE(xE)
12.8% had K*(xNO, P)
2.6% had N1*-LLY22g(xN1a, N1b, N1c)
5.1% had N1c1
5.1% had O3*
5.1% had O3a3c*-M134(xO3a3c1-M117)
5.1% had O3a3c1-M117
15.4% had P*(xR1a)

Mongoloid paternal DNA is 32% and Mongoloid maternal DNA is 45%
Caucasoid paternal DNA is 58% and Caucasoid maternal DNA is 55%

Uyghurs are all mixed there is no pure Uyghur. However my point is Uyghurs are Turkic and could have contributed to the red hair genes to Mongolians

Stop talking of uygur, start talking about Ghengis khan and his Mongolians, have a good day sir.

Stop talking of uygur, start talking about Ghengis khan and his Mongolians, have a good day sir.

I only talk about Uyghurs because there is relation with GENGHIS KHAN and Mongols. Genghis Khan adopted the Uyghur script for Mongols and Genghis Khan also spoke Turkic languages.

Her mother was part Turkic and could spoken Kyrgyz or Uyghur. Red hair though rare in Uyghurs is not impossible since found occasionally, it's obvious Genghis Khan inherited his red hair from his mother side.

And how do you know, for certain, that he was red haired and that his mother was Kyrgyz, as no Mongolian females had red hair? What if this was mere speculation. Ghengis Khan left his mark in Mongolia, Kazakhstan, afghanistan's Hazara people, and he invaded many other areas without greatly changing these region's genetic compositions. Also the Xinjiang region of extreme western china (uygur territory) has quite a lot of hg C3 present, and a more minimal impact in uzbekistan, which also fits a Mongolic "central Asian profile.

But we do know for certain that ghengis khan did change face of central asia forever. The biggest and craziest mistake I see people make for looking at the past is just assume it stayed almost the same. Part of this is due to fact most people have so little knowledge of history but I get more surprised that people who do know it fairly well just assume everything is like it was and work backwards.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R1a

Take a look at that haplomap for all Rs. Probably can fill in anatolia as R in times of troy and fill in a lot of gaps especially to account for territory lost to the east to ghengis khan etc.

We know the mongols had whole tribes of wives and the genetic similarity of the paternal lines shows a big expansion like that just like for the arabs. I mean, an unbelievably huge expansion. And there's not just ghengis khan, there's also tamerlane, attila the hun, and many others who didn't have quite the same impact but did their part.

So it doesn't take a math genius to say that obviously things were different back then. Turkic tribes were not mongolized at all, just caucasoid (and look how tall and powerful pure turks can be compared to mongols, much like elite highland/celtic warriors). There was also probably way more red hair among mongols and Qs, too, yes.

That's exactly what I'm confused with. If Turks were Caucasoid how come the Xiongnu, Gokturks, Seljuks were predominately Mongoloid?

For example

" Well-preserved bodies in Xiongnu and pre-Xiongnu tombs in the Mongolian Republic and southern Siberia show both 'Mongoloid' and 'Caucasian' features
[60] but are predominantly Mongoloid with some admixture of European physical stock, nonetheless the Xiongnu shared many cultural traits with their Indo-European neighbors, such as horse racing, sword worship.[61] Analysis of skeletal remains from sites attributed to the Xiongnu provides an identification of dolichocephalic Mongoloid, ethnically distinct from neighboring populations in present-day Mongolia.[62] Russian and Chinese anthropological and craniofacial studies show that the Xiongnu were physically very heterogenous, with six different population clusters showing different degrees of Mongoloid and Caucasoid physical traits. These clusters point to significant cross-regional migrations (both east to west and west to east) that likely started in the Neolithic period and continued to the medieval/Mongolian period.[63] "

While Turks like Kypchaks who dominated caucasus and eastern europe were predominately Caucasoid

For example

" Anthropologist SA Pletnev studied a group of burials of Kipchaks in Volga region and found them to have Caucasoid features with some admixture of Mongoloid traits, with physical characteristics such as flat face and distinctly protruding nose.[4] "

Maybe Caucasoid Turks went plundering on the east, and that's where they picked up some Mongolian traits.

Maybe Caucasoid Turks went plundering on the east, and that's where they picked up some Mongolian traits.

Well it's hard to say. Original Central Asia used to be Caucasoid people but after Turkic invasion about 10% of Central Asian people became Mongoloid and part Mongoloid. I think some Turk tribes were Mongoloid origin because Turks were described like completely different to other ones

I'm honestly extremely confused to be honest.

This thread has been viewed 71387 times.

Back