WHAT? Azeris are 5 - 29% Mongoloid? is this true?

Gurka atla

Reaction score
Can anyone please post another autosomal DNA study of Azeris people please. The only autosomal DNA chart I could find is this but I can't find the author or link to, if you know please tell me.

Azeris in Azerbaijan have 5 - 21% Mongoloid DNA

Azeris in North Iran have 11 - 29% Mongoloid DNA

4r9s42.png

I'm not saying this autosomal DNA chart is completely wrong but good lord..... 29% Mongoloid? I don't see any mongoloid appearance in Azeris at all

I'm shocked. Can't believe these are Azeris.

I've always though the Azeris as a purer Turk nation.

Azeris child actress from Iran
baran1.jpg

Ganira Pasheya have a very odd look. She is a Member of the National Assembly of Azerbaijan [1][2]

Ganira%20Pashayeva100806-1-big.jpg

Azeris kid
Azerbaijan+Ethnic+Azeri+child+trad+costume+Novruz+fest+pix+Onnik+Krikorian.jpeg

30j65w6.jpg

Azeris commander

Ramil%20Usubov110306-5-big.jpg

Some Azeri pretty girl.
p68517-1.jpg

Y-DNA of Republic Azeris

J2a-20.8%
R1a-19%
R1b-17.5%
E1b-11.1%
G2-8.0%
T-7.9%
L-4.8%
J1-4.8%
Q-4.8%
N-1.6%

Y-DNA of Iranian Azeris

J2b-21.11%
R1b-15.15%
G2-12.12%
J1-9.09%
R1a-9.09%
Q-9.09%
N-6.06%
L-3.03%
J2a-3.03%
R2-3.03%
G1-3.03%
C3-3.03%
O-3.03%

They have 3.03% C3 + 3.03% O3 + 9.09% Q + 6.06% N of 22% Mongoloid Y-DNA

That R1b is from the Last Glacial Maximum
It must have radiated out of Iberia

You're talking about Azerbaijans? They look pretty much Asiatic to me. Armenians even more.

That R1b is from the Last Glacial Maximum
It must have radiated out of Iberia

But I suspect much of the R1b in Azeris came from Turkmen. Turkmens of Turkmenistan have 32% R1b with only 10-15% Q however Turkmen in Iran, Afghan, Pakistan have 42.6% Q with only 22% R1b.

Here are what Turkmen from Iran look like
IMG_1988.JPG

Turkmengirlandbaby.jpg

AZIZI_KHODADAD_jpg.jpg

1305972490_31c7abf361.jpg

4t3pr8.jpg
610x.jpg

But I suspect much of the R1b in Azeris came from Turkmen. Turkmens of Turkmenistan have 32% R1b with only 10-15% Q however Turkmen in Iran, Afghan, Pakistan have 42.6% Q with only 22% R1b.
Here are what Turkmen from Iran look like

Go to the thread - Theory: I1 originally from Paloithic Cro magnon central Europe not Scandinavia
There you will meet a self-proclaimed universal genius called Noman;
He will fill you in on all the details;

You're talking about Azerbaijans? They look pretty much Asiatic to me.

Well I knew they have Asiatic blood but not that much, I mean even many Turks have 10-16% Mongoloid blood, I'm Turk from Ankara and I have 22% however for a Turk in Turkey to have over 20% is very rare though they exist in like 2 out 100.

However nearly half of Azeris are between 20-29% Mongoloid!!!!!

Go to the thread - Theory: I1 originally from Paloithic Cro magnon central Europe not Scandinavia
There you will meet a self-proclaimed universal genius called Noman;
He will fill you in on all the details;

Haplogroup I1 is predominate in north Europe, I1a is non-existent in Central Asian turks.

Haplogroup R1b is in some Tatars

Well, they have always looked more Asiatic than Turks to my eyes.
I'm wondering how much Mongol blood there is in Bulgarians and Moldavians.
I find some Bulgarians pretty Asiatic looking too.

But most Azeris look like this.....

azeris.jpg

But I din't expect there was Azeris with such obvious Mongoloid influence appearance.

Screen+shot+2012-08-11+at+6.48.25+PM.png

Mehriban Aliyeva, or Robert Kardashian both look partly Asiatic to me.
Ok, there are lot of individuals there which don't, but I guess 5-29 % is right number for that area.

398px-Mehriban_Aliyeva07.JPG
Robert_Kardashian_Sr.jpg

What do you mean by Asiastic? Armenians are known for their hook arab like noses, they look more like semites.

I'm talking about facial contours - face width, zygomatic bones, pupillary distance, epicanthic fold presence, etc..
Yes, I agree, they are more Semitic than Asiatic.

My guess is an average of that area would be 15 % Asiatic. There is plenty of room between 15 % and 100 % for a lot of semitic gene pool.

azeri where originally the Medes, gutians and scythians. These people became also part kurds.

There asiatic looks would have come from the central asiatic sythians who arrived more than 700 years before the Turkic people did.

http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0041252

http://www.khazaria.com/genetics/azeris.html

-DNA (paternal genetics), haplogroup J2 is the most prevalent with about 20 percent of Azeri men having it,
followed by haplogroup G at a frequency of 18 percent.
Others found in Azeri men are T (11%),
R1b (11%),
R1a (7%),
E (6%),
I (3%),

and some others (15%).
Within these haplogroups, some Azeri men specifically have the haplogroups T1, E1b1b1c1 (this one originated in Anatolia), G2a3b1, and R1b1a2.

also
Ancestors of the Kurds(Medes, Carduchi, Gutians, Scythians)

Bulgarians are as Mongol as French and Greek people,learn something before writing here. Check studies,consult. Actually Serbs and Croats have a bit higher N(not that N should be Mongol), so whatever Tito was teaching u means nothing. Bulgarians are one of the two Balkan people(the others being Croat) which are tested good for y and mt chromosomes and they show 0.5% C, 0.4% Q and 0.5% N(which is most likely the North European N1c). Same picture on the female side. There are also autosomatical researches, so no ur propaganda does not stick here.
Also do not write about us here, it is not the topic. The tennis Serb girl also looks really Mongol, so does one Serb singer(forgot his name, he was maybe on Eurovision) but this does not make Yugoslavs Mongols either.

azeri where originally the Medes, gutians and scythians. These people became also part kurds.

There asiatic looks would have come from the central asiatic sythians who arrived more than 700 years before the Turkic people did.

http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0041252

http://www.khazaria.com/genetics/azeris.html

-DNA (paternal genetics), haplogroup J2 is the most prevalent with about 20 percent of Azeri men having it,
followed by haplogroup G at a frequency of 18 percent.
Others found in Azeri men are T (11%),
R1b (11%),
R1a (7%),
E (6%),
I (3%),

and some others (15%).
Within these haplogroups, some Azeri men specifically have the haplogroups T1, E1b1b1c1 (this one originated in Anatolia), G2a3b1, and R1b1a2.

also
Ancestors of the Kurds(Medes, Carduchi, Gutians, Scythians)

I though the Sycthians were Iranic...... you're telling me they were Asiatic or part Asiatic people?

Bulgarians are as Mongol as French and Greek people,learn something before writing here. Check studies,consult. Actually Serbs and Croats have a bit higher N(not that N should be Mongol), so whatever Tito was teaching u means nothing. Bulgarians are one of the two Balkan people(the others being Croat) which are tested good for y and mt chromosomes and they show 0.5% C, 0.4% Q and 0.5% N(which is most likely the North European N1c). Same picture on the female side. There are also autosomatical researches, so no ur propaganda does not stick here.
Also do not write about us here, it is not the topic. The tennis Serb girl also looks really Mongol, so does one Serb singer(forgot his name, he was maybe on Eurovision) but this does not make Yugoslavs Mongols either.

I'm telling you what I see. It's my own impression. If you don't like it I can't help it. What do you want me to say? That Serbs look more Asiatic than Bulgarians? Almost everyone from Europe passing through both countries will tell you it's not true... I don't know the correct percentages of N because they are too small in Balkans, but there may be some other factors or Hg's defining/carrying Asiatic appearance.

This thread has been viewed 32883 times.

Back