Genocide history of Indo European whites in Central Asia by Mongols / Asians

Gurka atla

Reaction score
Is this true? genocide and rape of central Asians by Mongolians = modern Central Asians.

Not only in Central Asia but in middle east, west siberia, north Caucasus where people were though to related with Iranic tribes of central Asia.

The original Central Asians were a beautiful and innocent Caucasoid race before the Mongoloid invader known as Mongol and Mongoloid/Caucasoid invader known as Turkic massacred the inhabitants. The Turkic first conquered and intermarried with them and later the Mongols conquered raped and massacred both Caucasoid women and Turanid women.

Original people of Kazakhstan, Indo-European speaker

sltx8l.jpg

Andronovo_Alekseyevka.jpg

Now Kazakhs today

PG_MO_G_Soltakhan-father-son.jpg

academic-listening-class.jpg

Original Kyrgyz, union of only Turkic and Indo-European. Some were Mongoloid/Caucasoid mixed but most were Caucasoid.

ancientman_5.jpg

ancientman_1.jpg

Now Kyrgyz today

Gallery-Eid-al-Adha-Kyrgy-005.jpg

24kyrgyz2_600.jpg

the invaders under the Mongol empire lower class looked like this

200401132g_hr.jpg

The upper class look like this

nfgqc5.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Original people of Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan

331j794.jpg

el9ybs.jpg

Many of the Uzbeks and Turkmen retained features of original Central Asians

Uzbeks were effected by both Turkic and Mongol

uzbekschoolchildren.jpg

But Turkmen were already effected by original gokturks who were mixed Mongoloid. DNA does not shows Turkmen they were effected by Mongolians at all but by Siberian DNA. Even Turk have some Siberian DNA today.

kbpuf5.jpg

2cz4nwz.jpg

Original Kypchaks were Caucasoid with only some Mongoloid admixture similar to some Tatars today.

735016289912.jpg

PSM_V54_D647_Kipchak_people_of_the_Turkoman_peoples.png

However the Kypchaks known as Nogais are mixture of Kypchak and Mongol

They live in Russia North Caucasus and always claim to be descendants of Golden Horde.

3479387661_e1f5778edc_zOldhandNogaiCowboy.jpg

27923.jpg

The original people of Northern and Central afghanistan were Kushans a Indo-European people.

i_kushan3.jpg

tumblr_li0vcb8Lz61qdvvdxo1_500.jpg

The Hazara are descendants of Mongol armies and Tajik or Balochi women
They claim to be descendants of Mongol and Genghis Khan although some Hazara prefer to call themsels the original inhabitants known as Kushans

hazara2.jpg

hazara-children-in-behsud.jpg

tumblr_lvn4egi1by1qlsr3bo1_1280.jpg

Western Siberians used to be only fully Caucasoid or closer to fully Caucasoid.

308cqbc.jpg

today Western Siberian people ranging from Caucasoid to Mongoloid

Bashkir2.jpg

For example take a look at this picture these are from Karalapakstan

Noticed that all the men look Mongoloid or closer to Mongoloid while most of the women look Caucasoid.
gallery_8583_5_15850.jpg

EVIDENCE OF RAPE OF CAUCASIAN WHITE WOMEN BY MONGOLIAN [/B]

http://necrometrics.com/pre1700a.htm

"It's estimated that 15 million died in the Mongols' five-year invasion of central Asia.

Try convince me that the Mongols who massacred 5-15 million Central Asian people have no rape victim the Central Asian Turkic and Iranic women were properly killed.

Storm from the East: From Ghenghis Khan to Khubilai Khan
By Robert MARSHALL

Link to the book
------------------>
http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=Y...0women&f=false

" The Hungarians described the invaders as 'dog-faced Tartars', while a French monk living in Austria wrote that, after the Mongol soldiers had raped European women, they tore off their victim's breasts and delivered these 'delicacies' to their . "

Siberian Ice maiden were original people of modern Altay republic and other northern areas around there

C0123464-Bust_of_Siberian_Ice_Maiden-SPL.jpg

XQppR.jpg

Now at these people today. They have 47% R1a with 27- 32% Caucasian maternal DNA however racially they are 70-77% Mongoloid.

altaikai.jpg

Gurka atila ur kind of right. click here look at andronovo people in central siberia 3,800-3,400ybp u can see they have Caucasian mtDNa haplogroups, Y DNa R1a1a(probably deeper subclade), light skin, mixed brown and blonde hair and mixed light eyes and brown eyes. There are many remains of these Indo Iranian speaking people in central asia going all the way to 1,600ybp. click here for their full y dna, mtdna, hair color, eye color, and were i think their ancestry originated. They are were the tarim mummies come from the 4,000 year old ones had Y DNa R1a1a and almost all mongliod mtdna haplogroups and they had mixed european mixed east asian features.

It has been shown with Y DNa R1a1a click here .That there was a huge migration out of Russia Ukriane area deep into asia starting in the early bronze age 5,000ybp. And that they are the ones who spread Indo Iranian languages branch of Indo European. Which i think because of Y DNA and they both descend from yamna culture that they form a branch with Balto Slavic languages click here. The proto Indo Iranian speakers would have begun about 5,000 ybp in northern Russian Yamna culture or in Sinshta and Abashevo cultures 4,000-5,000ybp. And they spread around asia like crazy. Indo Iranian languages like Turkic languages today was the dominate language family of central Asia and from India-iran from 3,500-2,000ybp.

Based on ancient DNa and phyiscal descriptions by Greek and Chinese writers. It seems like the Indo Iranians speakers in central asia stayed very unmixed so they would have been white. So there were big groups of white people like Sycthians and tocherians in central Asia before Turkic tribes conquered them mainly in the i think 200ad -400ad and the middle ages. Since like everyone in central asia today speakes a turkic language and look east asian it could be possible that they nearlly killed off the indo european and indo iranian european tribes that lived there in the early bronze - late iron age 5,000-1,600ybp.

I think people including national genographic assume the east asian people in central asia so like around Kazakhstan were their first. All i know is that 5,000 ybp there was a huge migration of white people throughout central asia and that there were many hige groups of white people there till 1,600ybp and they were conquered by turks. Ancient DNA has shown they did mix with east asian people mainly the ones in west china. mongolia, and central siberia. They had alot of contact with turkic tribes before they were conquered by them. Since eastern European mtDNa as old as 7,000-9,000 years old will show almost all typical Caucasin groups but a few mongliod ones. That there were mongliod people probably in central asia they inter married with i dont know.

Uralic languages, y dna n1c1, and kunda culture came to finland and huge parts of northeastern europe 7,000-8,000ybp. But those mongliods came from northern northern asia. But the trukic languages spread out less than 2,000ybp. Who lived in central asia before the white Indo Iranian speakers started to come 5,000ybp/ It is hard to say. I would guess that most of Turkic speakers ancestry is from inavders who came less than 2,000ybp they are kind of like who the old indo iranian tribes were they are big groups of mongliod people who might not be native. Just like there were big groups of white people in that area who were not native 5,000ybp.

Gurka atila ur kind of right. click here look at andronovo people in central siberia 3,800-3,400ybp u can see they have Caucasian mtDNa haplogroups, Y DNa R1a1a(probably deeper subclade), light skin, mixed brown and blonde hair and mixed light eyes and brown eyes. There are many remains of these Indo Iranian speaking people in central asia going all the way to 1,600ybp. click here for their full y dna, mtdna, hair color, eye color, and were i think their ancestry originated. They are were the tarim mummies come from the 4,000 year old ones had Y DNa R1a1a and almost all mongliod mtdna haplogroups and they had mixed european mixed east asian features.

It has been shown with Y DNa R1a1a click here .That there was a huge migration out of Russia Ukriane area deep into asia starting in the early bronze age 5,000ybp. And that they are the ones who spread Indo Iranian languages branch of Indo European. Which i think because of Y DNA and they both descend from yamna culture that they form a branch with Balto Slavic languages click here. The proto Indo Iranian speakers would have begun about 5,000 ybp in northern Russian Yamna culture or in Sinshta and Abashevo cultures 4,000-5,000ybp. And they spread around asia like crazy. Indo Iranian languages like Turkic languages today was the dominate language family of central Asia and from India-iran from 3,500-2,000ybp.

Based on ancient DNa and phyiscal descriptions by Greek and Chinese writers. It seems like the Indo Iranians speakers in central asia stayed very unmixed so they would have been white. So there were big groups of white people like Sycthians and tocherians in central Asia before Turkic tribes conquered them mainly in the i think 200ad -400ad and the middle ages. Since like everyone in central asia today speakes a turkic language and look east asian it could be possible that they nearlly killed off the indo european and indo iranian european tribes that lived there in the early bronze - late iron age 5,000-1,600ybp.

I think people including national genographic assume the east asian people in central asia so like around Kazakhstan were their first. All i know is that 5,000 ybp there was a huge migration of white people throughout central asia and that there were many hige groups of white people there till 1,600ybp and they were conquered by turks. Ancient DNA has shown they did mix with east asian people mainly the ones in west china. mongolia, and central siberia. They had alot of contact with turkic tribes before they were conquered by them. Since eastern European mtDNa as old as 7,000-9,000 years old will show almost all typical Caucasin groups but a few mongliod ones. That there were mongliod people probably in central asia they inter married with i dont know.

Uralic languages, y dna n1c1, and kunda culture came to finland and huge parts of northeastern europe 7,000-8,000ybp. But those mongliods came from northern northern asia. But the trukic languages spread out less than 2,000ybp. Who lived in central asia before the white Indo Iranian speakers started to come 5,000ybp/ It is hard to say. I would guess that most of Turkic speakers ancestry is from inavders who came less than 2,000ybp they are kind of like who the old indo iranian tribes were they are big groups of mongliod people who might not be native. Just like there were big groups of white people in that area who were not native 5,000ybp.

The Tarim Basin samples had 100% Caucasoid paternal DNA and about 42.6% Caucasoid maternal DNA, showing interracial marriages between Caucasoid men/Mongoloid women. They properly look predominately Caucasoid to fully Caucasoid. Later the Turkic invasion gave a influx of 32% Mongoloid Y-DNA.

The Uyghurs are descendants of Turkic and Tocharians.

Uyghurs Y-DNA and mtDNA

32% Mongoloid Y-DNA and 57.4% Mongoloid mtDNA

68% Caucasoid Y-DNA and 42.6% Caucasoid mDNA.

http://www.khazaria.com/genetics/uygurs.html

I sometimes wonder if Uyghurs are really half white, if you ask me they look like a mixture of middle easterner and East Asian. For example some Afghans also have red hair hair, blonde hair, blue eyes which look kinds of European but most of them are still clearly still middle eastern people.

95.jpg

w-uyghur-girl.jpg

uyghurs20people20xinjiang.jpg

3352_pub.jpg

10mrg60.jpg

800px-Khotan-mercado-chicos-d01.jpg

Uyghur_boy_Kashgar-9a31b.jpg

Man_with_Uyghur_hats.jpg

The Tarim Basin samples had 100% Caucasoid paternal DNA and about 42.6% Caucasoid maternal DNA, showing interracial marriages between Caucasoid men/Mongoloid women. They properly look predominately Caucasoid to fully Caucasoid. Later the Turkic invasion gave a influx of 32% Mongoloid Y-DNA.

The Uyghurs are descendants of Turkic and Tocharians.

Uyghurs Y-DNA and mtDNA

32% Mongoloid Y-DNA and 57.4% Mongoloid mtDNA

68% Caucasoid Y-DNA and 42.6% Caucasoid mDNA.

http://www.khazaria.com/genetics/uygurs.html

I sometimes wonder if Uyghurs are really half white, if you ask me they look like a mixture of middle easterner and East Asian. For example some Afghans also have red hair hair, blonde hair, blue eyes which look kinds of European but most of them are still clearly still middle eastern people.

Actulley only 14% of tarium mummies had Caucasian haplogroups two H and one K. Since 14 66.66% had C4 shows there was probably descended from a similar Mongliod mother. Maybe there was a clan of Mongliods and white Indo Iranians who wanted peace by inter marriage and cousins and sisters from the same group were all Given indo Iranian husbends. all the cousins and sisters came from the same grandmother who had C4. Thats possiblity i would think the mongliod-indo Iranian European inter marriage was recent because of all the C4.

I dont know about Ughur i know they have a high amount of Indo iranian R1a1a1b2 so of European origin. They also have pretty high amounts of R1b1a1 M73 which in eupedia leader Maciamo was also spread into central asia by Indo iranians. So i guess they do have a good amount of Y DNa from white INdo Iranians. When people are conquered the men die so the native y dna does survive not that well. But it seems that is not what happened with Indo Iranians in central asia because their Y DNa r1a1a1b2 Z93 is still very popular more popular than Caucasin mtDNA.

The reason for why so many central asian remains and DNA from bronze and iron age turn up European. is because they look for remains of sycthians and indo iranians they might not have been the majority in central asia. they defintley did take up almost all of it but there may have been other non indo iranian non turkic people. BUt there is no doubt that there were big groups of white people throughout central asia from 5,000-2,000ybp. that seem to have been killed of a blended in with mongliod turks. but who lived there before i would guess mongliod people but i dont know.

95.jpg

w-uyghur-girl.jpg

uyghurs20people20xinjiang.jpg

3352_pub.jpg

10mrg60.jpg

800px-Khotan-mercado-chicos-d01.jpg

Uyghur_boy_Kashgar-9a31b.jpg

Man_with_Uyghur_hats.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Actulley only 14% of tarium mummies had Caucasian haplogroups two H and one K. Since 14 66.66% had C4 shows there was probably descended from a similar Mongliod mother.

Only 14%? I don't understand, can you show me a studyor was this only the Xiaohe people.?

They also found two sub-haplogroups, U3 and X2, that are rare in Central Asia were found in this study, Why does Uyghur have 42.6% Caucasoid maternal DNA today? who imported this if weren't from the Tocharians? Uyghurs today are descendants of Mongoloid Turkic tribe and Indo-Europeans that is what people claim.

(Note: I don't claim Turkic were Mongoloid but some tribes seems to be described completely different to others )

Maybe there was a clan of Mongliods and white Indo Iranians who wanted peace by inter marriage and cousins and sisters from the same group were all Given indo Iranian husbends. all the cousins and sisters came from the same grandmother who had C4. Thats possiblity i would think the mongliod-indo Iranian European inter marriage was recent because of all the C4.

That is what I think too. Siberian women interrmaried with Indo-European men, but I'm curious a 42.6% of Caucasoid maternal DNA in Uyghurs while in your study claimed only 14%

The reason for why so many central asian remains and DNA from bronze and iron age turn up European. is because they look for remains of sycthians and indo iranians they might not have been the majority in central asia. they defintley did take up almost all of it but there may have been other non indo iranian non turkic people. BUt there is no doubt that there were big groups of white people throughout central asia from 5,000-2,000ybp. that seem to have been killed of a blended in with mongliod turks. but who lived there before i would guess mongliod people but i dont know.

I seriously doubt they were European people, modern Central Asian are like a mixture of middle eastern people and Europeans. If anything they are closer to the Caucasus people who are considered European even though their DNA are more similar of Tajikistan

Haplogroup R1a is actually higher in Tajiks and some Pasthun sub-tribes than Europeans

Pashtun_people.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

p15034.jpg

BalochPeople.jpg

What about this theory? Found it somewhere on internet.
Maybe IE made the push to the east, not the opposite.

I seriously doubt they were European people, modern Central Asian are like a mixture of middle eastern people and Europeans. If anything they are closer to the Caucasus people who are considered European even though their DNA are more similar of Tajikistan

Haplogroup R1a is actually higher in Tajiks and some Pasthun sub-tribes than Europeans

U cant just make broad statements what real DNA evidence do u have they are closer to people in the CAucus mountains and what real DNA evidence do u have caucus people are like Tajiks. The mystery is pretty much figured out starting about 5,000ybp there was a mass migration of bronze age White people out of northern Russia apart of early Indo European culture Yamna. They had vast majority Y DNA R1a1a1b2 Z93 they spoke proto Indo Iranian language they took up almost all land from the Caspian sea-western china-central siberia and they mixed culturally and then eventulley conquered all the land from India to Iran and central Iraq even parts of Turkey and Syria. That is the origin of Mongliod Caucasin mixed 4,000 year old tarim mummies with Y DNa R1a1a in western China. and the origin of blonde and brown haired light eyed, and brown eyed, light skinned people in central Siberian bronze age Andronovo culture with Y DNa R1a1a plus their culture is traced back to Yamna.

Hopfully y get what i am saying we now know the mystery of the tarim mummies, the mysterious red haired tocherians from ancient western china, the white sycthians from central asia, and all those Caucasian Skeletal remains in central asai from the bronze and iron age, There is no reason to kepp talking about where they came from we already know. THen there was a mass migration of Turkic speaking Mongliod people out of i think somewhere around Mongolia were they conquered the white Indo Iranian tribes throughout central asia and western China. It seems they may have completely massacred them and it happened after the birth of jesus so after 2,000ybp. I dont know that much about the historical stuff but i think early middle ages since many Indo Iranian tribes were still very popular till 400ad partly because we have their DNA samples.

There is still some European traits u can find in central Asia and western China so what we know were it came from. The mystery to me is who were the dominate people in central Asia before the mass migration of white Indo Iranian tribes from northern Russia. I would guess a Mongliod people because in very very old Neolithic and Mesolithic mtDNA samples from far eastern Europe u do sometimes find Mongliod haplogroups their mor epopular than u would think. The iNdo Iranians i think most likley did a similar kill off to to who ever lifed in central assia before. Or maybe some of the mongliod blood in modern central Asians is not from Turks.

The Possibly white INdo Iranian kill off of who ever lived in central asia over 5,000ybp. Then Mongliod kill off of white INdo Iranians after 2,000ybp is not unique. Sadely with so much new stuff with egentics being figured out with DNa those are not the only times people groups have almost been completely killed off. It seems like the Proto Insular Celtic speakers did that to the British isles in the bronze age somewhere from 3,000-4,300ybp. And then Germanic tribes (JUtes, Saxons, and Angeals) did almost the same thing from 400-600ad to southern Britain. (british ancestry almost all from Celtic and Germanic invaders). ANd of course u have heard about European conquering of North and south America. THeir land in non latin america was taken but they were not completely killed off and not directly like the Germans did to southern Britain. It was kind of gradual. There are stil full blooded native americans. In latin America it was much much worse the Spainish massacred people and directley conquered them. BUt they also mixed with the people many spainish settlers came and mixed with the Indians to make modern Latin Americans. But then it is confusing Mexicans on average have much more Native American blood than Puerto Ricans. It is kind of like in southern Britain were they are kind of a mix of the native Britians and the Germans who invaded. and it is not a biased with Y DNa and mtDNA showing they mixed and became one people.

That doesnt matter just a direct male line aka Y DNa haplogroup. They are probably almost all under Indo iranian subclade R1a1a1b2 Z93 not Balto Slavic R1a1a1b1 Z283. The European blood they do have is from the proto Indo Iranian speakers who came out of northern Russian Yamna culture and migrated throughout asia from 5,000-3,500ybp. Y DNA spread by INdo Europeans where did proto INdo Iranian speakers ancestry orignate

U cant just make broad statements what real DNA evidence do u have they are closer to people in the CAucus mountains and what real DNA evidence do u have caucus people are like Tajiks. The mystery is pretty much figured out starting about 5,000ybp there was a mass migration of bronze age White people out of northern Russia apart of early Indo European culture Yamna. They had vast majority Y DNA R1a1a1b2 Z93 they spoke proto Indo Iranian language they took up almost all land from the Caspian sea-western china-central siberia and they mixed culturally and then eventulley conquered all the land from India to Iran and central Iraq even parts of Turkey and Syria. That is the origin of Mongliod Caucasin mixed 4,000 year old tarim mummies with Y DNa R1a1a in western China. and the origin of blonde and brown haired light eyed, and brown eyed, light skinned people in central Siberian bronze age Andronovo culture with Y DNa R1a1a plus their culture is traced back to Yamna.

Hopfully y get what i am saying we now know the mystery of the tarim mummies, the mysterious red haired tocherians from ancient western china, the white sycthians from central asia, and all those Caucasian Skeletal remains in central asai from the bronze and iron age, There is no reason to kepp talking about where they came from we already know. THen there was a mass migration of Turkic speaking Mongliod people out of i think somewhere around Mongolia were they conquered the white Indo Iranian tribes throughout central asia and western China. It seems they may have completely massacred them and it happened after the birth of jesus so after 2,000ybp. I dont know that much about the historical stuff but i think early middle ages since many Indo Iranian tribes were still very popular till 400ad partly because we have their DNA samples.

There is still some European traits u can find in central Asia and western China so what we know were it came from. The mystery to me is who were the dominate people in central Asia before the mass migration of white Indo Iranian tribes from northern Russia. I would guess a Mongliod people because in very very old Neolithic and Mesolithic mtDNA samples from far eastern Europe u do sometimes find Mongliod haplogroups their mor epopular than u would think. The iNdo Iranians i think most likley did a similar kill off to to who ever lifed in central assia before. Or maybe some of the mongliod blood in modern central Asians is not from Turks.

The Possibly white INdo Iranian kill off of who ever lived in central asia over 5,000ybp. Then Mongliod kill off of white INdo Iranians after 2,000ybp is not unique. Sadely with so much new stuff with egentics being figured out with DNa those are not the only times people groups have almost been completely killed off. It seems like the Proto Insular Celtic speakers did that to the British isles in the bronze age somewhere from 3,000-4,300ybp. And then Germanic tribes (JUtes, Saxons, and Angeals) did almost the same thing from 400-600ad to southern Britain. (british ancestry almost all from Celtic and Germanic invaders). ANd of course u have heard about European conquering of North and south America. THeir land in non latin america was taken but they were not completely killed off and not directly like the Germans did to southern Britain. It was kind of gradual. There are stil full blooded native americans. In latin America it was much much worse the Spainish massacred people and directley conquered them. BUt they also mixed with the people many spainish settlers came and mixed with the Indians to make modern Latin Americans. But then it is confusing Mexicans on average have much more Native American blood than Puerto Ricans. It is kind of like in southern Britain were they are kind of a mix of the native Britians and the Germans who invaded. and it is not a biased with Y DNa and mtDNA showing they mixed and became one people.

The DNA evidence is in every sampled Central Asian Caucasoid component. If they were the same as Europeans white than why is their Caucasoid components more related with Caucasus and Tajiks?

2b9ugn.jpg

Something that must be mentioned. What is now western china was not part of china this doesn't only include Turkestan

chinese_imperial_map.gif

Qinghai was not part of China they used to be a Tibetan language family, the ethnic minority still lives there

275px-Qinghai_in_China_(%2Ball_claims_hatched).svg.png

For you info Yunnan in the past was not part of Chinese. They were conquered by the Ming dynasty, the indegenious group of Yunnan still lives there, and you genocide the ethnic group living only few Tibeto-burmese tribes alive

965px-Yunnan_in_China_(%2Ball_claims_hatched).svg.png

The DNA evidence is in every sampled Central Asian Caucasoid component. If they were the same as Europeans white than why is their Caucasoid components more related with Caucasus and Tajiks?

2b9ugn.jpg

Good point there is a unexplainble mid eastern mainly west asian in globe13 in central asia. Maybe they were their first or just before white indo Iranians and mongliod turks.

This thread has been viewed 63227 times.

Back