i-m223 percentage

tjlowery87

Reaction score
Ethnic group
english,bavaria.thats all i know
what is the percentage of the Germanic type of I-m223 in England....thanks

There is a unique subclade in the British isles I2a2a1 M284 and is estimated to be 3,000 years old Germanic invasions my Angeals, Saxons, and Jutes first came at the earliest around 400ad just 1,600ybp. Also I2a2 P214 period is just as popular Ireland, Wales, and Brittany(western coast of France Britons ran away from German invasion) as in Britain while I1 and Germanic R1b1a2a1a1 S21 are very very rare in Ireland, Wales, and Brittany. So most I2a2a M223 in the British isles is pre Germanic probably came with the same Celtic invasion as R1b1a2a1a2c L21 and R1b1a2a1a2a Df27 I guess anywhere from 3,000-4,500ybp. I2a2a M223 originated with Pre Celtic pre Germanic people probably in central Europe. When R1b1a2a1a L11 Germanic Italo Celts arrived in central Europe about 5,000ybp they mixed with the native people and spread. So there isn't any confusion the begging of a language like Germanic, Celtic, and Italian do not tell the begging of like the genetics of the people who speak those languages. For example modern Norwegian and Swedish people have higher native I1 than I2a2a M223 and Germanic R1b1a2a1a1 S21. And the reason why Germanic Italo Celtic R1b1a2a1a L11 is around 50% of western European paternal lineages is because they spread by conquering so the native men were killed in wars and the Germanic Italo Celts paternal lineages survived much better. Same reason why y DNA spread by Germans into England and southern Scotland(Scots is Anglo Saxon language from southern Scotland) is so high we actually have records of descends a few hundred years later of the invaders saying their ancestors conquered Britain.

And the reason why Germanic Italo Celtic R1b1a2a1a L11 is around 50% of western European paternal lineages is because they spread by conquering so the native men were killed in wars and the Germanic Italo Celts paternal lineages survived much better.

Proof ? Source ? Sense ? Logic ? Study ? Scientific Facts ?

I-M26 is found extremely frequently on Sardinia, and it can in rare instances also be found in central Spain, western France and central England

I-M423 probably emanated from the Bosnia Herzegovina region of the Balkans; it can be found in Bosnia Herzegovina, Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Croatia, parts of Greece and Albania and extended to Moldova, Ukraine, Poland, even rarely in Slovak, Belarusian or southern Scottish samples and a few Irish samples (more frequent in the latter two than the last two I stated, much more.)

I-M223 is found in Moldova, the Czech Republic, northern Germany and the Netherlands (also western France)

I-M253 can be found in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, parts of eastern Germany near Poland, some I in Belarus and near Latvia/Lithuania, some in northeast Italy, southeastern England, a few (5-10%) Irish samples, western France and even northwestern Spain.

I-M284 can be found on England

I P37.2* can be found in germany

I-M227 can be found in southern Poland and austria

I is found in about 15% of British males; most of it I-M253 (Scandinavian). The French have a slightly lower or similar frequency of Scandinavian frequencies as the English do; the Dutch and Belgians also have slightly inflated frequencies (20-25%). So basically, as the Mediterranean world has a J or E3b substratum of the Middle East or of north-Africa, north continental Europe has a substratum of Nordic Scandinavian lineages. For example, The York region of England has 33% hg I most of it I1. Norfolk also has 33% I; the region of Southwell has 28%, West . Isles has 25%, Channel Isl. has 24%, Chippenham has 22%, Llanidloes has 19%, Morpeth, Uttoxeter, Penrith, and Midhurst all have 18% and frequencies go on descending from there; the national peaks are of 33% in a single region, about a third of the men. On a national level it's around 15-20% hg I; always slightly less than 20%. Extreme Southwestern coastal England has 12-15% hg I; the extreme southeastern coast has a 10-20% average. Northestern France has 5-7% I1, the Aquitaine region of France has 10% I1. The northwest (brittany) has 25% though. Central France has 14% I1 and eastern France has 17%. Belgium has 23% I1 and Holland has 27%; a high in the region. Western Germany has 17-20% I1. Northwestern Italy has 7% I1; a low.

As for percentage it is very low for I-M223 some say the low numbers is because we didn't take farming very well and we stayed with hunting and gathering.

This thread has been viewed 16618 times.

Back