Politics Are all politicians ignorants and helpless?

mani

Reaction score
Do politicians not understand that there are not enough workplaces in UE, because the workplaces get exported outside of Europe?

The employers get forced to close their firms or to leave Europe, because there are others who produce the same products for a „piece of bread“ outside of UE.

In France the politicians think, if the youth make better diplomas there will be more employments.

And what is about all this good studied young people from Spain that do not find a good workplace in Spain?

And the older unemployed persons everywhere in Europe that get only administered, who like work and live too?

Germany works for himself and that is a surviving strategy. But it is creating a new caste society in Germany like India.

You can study so much and what you like, but new normal payed jobs for most of the people you will never create in UE, if firms produce the same thing for a „piece of bread“ outside of Europe.

The people in UE and outside Europe must have the same chance (1:1 and not 1:1000 or so).

The rate of exchange of all money should be connected with the minimum wages of each nation. These wages should be so high that each worker can live dignified.

I think, above all, our politicians should work for us and not against us.

Shall we, the people of the earth, suggest this idea to our politicians?

What do you think about?

Do politicians not understand that there are not enough workplaces in UE, because the workplaces get exported outside of Europe? The employers get forced to close their firms or to leave Europe, because there are others who produce the same products for a „piece of bread“ outside of UE.
How do you explain european countries like Germany, Switzerland or Sweden doing pretty good?
You are right that politicians in many countries messed up their economies though, but not the way you think.

In France the politicians think, if the youth make better diplomas there will be more employments.

And what is about all this good studied young people from Spain that do not find a good workplace in Spain?
Education helps a lot for both employees and entrepreneurs. However, to produce work places quickly the big companies have to invest their capital, and lots of capital. If government doesn't create good environment for business the new employment won't happen. Simple like that.

Germany works for himself and that is a surviving strategy. But it is creating a new caste society in Germany like India.
Every country can follow Germany's success, it is not a rocket science. ...or one can sit with hands in one's pockets complaining about bad luck and bitching about Germany.

You can study so much and what you like, but new normal payed jobs for most of the people you will never create in UE, if firms produce the same thing for a „piece of bread“ outside of Europe.
There is so much new to invent and produce. Produce computer programs, applications, organic food, new building materials, new electronics, medical technology, designer cloths,...etc.
What the heck is Germany producing in their expensive factories and sells around the world, even in China?

The rate of exchange of all money should be connected with the minimum wages of each nation. These wages should be so high that each worker can live dignified.
It doesn't work. If minimum wage will be high everything will become more expensive. You will pay more for milk, beer, bus, hamburger, dinner in restaurant, dry cleaning, etc. This will make everything more expensive mostly for people on minimum wage.

I think, above all, our politicians should work for us and not against us.Shall we, the people of the earth, suggest this idea to our politicians?
Above all make sure you vote for most intelligent and most honest politicians who know how economy works. And pay them very well. Otherwise the smartest people go to privet sector to make millions there, and they don't need to dick around with being a public figure 24/7

Reactions: FBS
How do you explain european countries like Germany, Switzerland or Sweden doing pretty good?
You are right that politicians in many countries messed up their economies though, but not the way you think.
24/7

First Switzerland is not UE and it does its things better than the UE. I think, because it has another democratic system (the people decide and not the politicians), it is not responsible for the UE and the country is little and better for control.

Germany does it better than many of the other UE countries. It can say: „I am the export world master“. But it forget that it is a UE member and that it is creating poor people in its own country. I think that is not a reason to be proud.

I do not know Sweden. But does it pretty good, because it has the highest women participation in the politics of the UE? Women normally think more social than men and that is the right target. Men often are occupied with power struggle and forget the problems of the people.

Solution:

Direct democratic system and women participation in politics like Sweden for all countries in the UE.

Education helps a lot for both employees and entrepreneurs. However, to produce work places quickly the big companies have to invest their capital, and lots of capital. If government doesn't create good environment for business the new employment won't happen. Simple like that.

I am not against education helps for employees and other helps for entrepreneurs.
I think, that is very important for the employment, but why shout big companies invest their capital in UE if they can produce cheaper outside the UE?

What is a good environment for business? No taxes for big companies, wages like in Bangladesh?

I think the big companies must be forced to produce in the UE, if they like to sell things there or they have to pay import taxes.

Every country can follow Germany's success, it is not a rocket science. ...or one can sit with hands in one's pockets complaining about bad luck and bitching about Germany.

Your are right, but Germany is not the best example. I prefer they do it like Switzerland or Sweden.

There is so much new to invent and produce. Produce computer programs, applications, organic food, new building materials, new electronics, medical technology, designer cloths,...etc.
What the heck is Germany producing in their expensive factories and sells around the world, even in China?

Yes, in Germany are a lot of inventors. In the USA are more.

But most of the products are invented in UE and then produced outside the UE, because there is cheaper.

How much of the spare parts of German cars do you think are produced in Germany?
Do you think the Volkswagen in China is produced in Germany? No, I do not think so.

We forget that not all people are so intelligent for inventing something. UE countries need the production sector for their people in their own territories.

The Euro must be so low that UE are able to compete in production with China or Bangladesh.

It doesn't work. If minimum wage will be high everything will become more expensive. You will pay more for milk, beer, bus, hamburger, dinner in restaurant, dry cleaning, etc. This will make everything more expensive mostly for people on minimum wage.
24/7

I do not think so.

Important is not that something is more expensive. Important ist that everybody can buy it.

For example: The value of the wages in Bangladesh should be so high that they can live dignified and all wages in the world are of the same value.

The prices will then adapt automatically to the wages of the people.

Above all make sure you vote for most intelligent and most honest politicians who know how economy works. And pay them very well. Otherwise the smartest people go to privet sector to make millions there, and they don't need to dick around with being a public figure 24/7

What advantage do you have, if you vote an intelligent and honest politician when the politics area always are the same. You can change the head but the body always is the same.

Politicians should suggest. The people shout decide. The People need the direct democracy. Otherwise politicians will never respect them.

This thread has been viewed 6812 times.

Back