Reaction score
Not easy i think.

He's 1.81 m

B3zkvgi.jpg

vuDeRX0.jpg

nRZh75a.jpg

He's deffinetly European, there are just so many possibilities though lol

I think Balkans, possibly South Slavic.

Very difficult indeed. Anyway, maybe he is czech?

Is he european? Because he looks also very slighly middle-eastern, but at the same time also european.

Is he european? Because he looks also very slighly middle-eastern, but at the same time also european.
He's European but why would you guess Czech if he looks slightly Middle Eastern according to you!

He's European but why would you guess Czech if he looks slightly Middle Eastern according to you!

Because I have actually no clue. His kind of rufosity (brown eyes + red hair/freckles) made me think of possible middle-eastern origin, but his facial structure is very unspecific. His nose might hint to slavic origin though. He also wouldn't look out of place in Netherlands. I have no clue, yet I love making bets so much :)

I have no clue, yet I love making bets so much

If you like betting so much you would know him;
I gamble all the time and i know its Arenc Dibra from Albania (Superliga);

Is he Tosk?
looks very Dolichocephalic;

I mean guessing nationality only.

Is he Tosk?

Dolichocephalic-like from frontal view, but this is no guarantee at all. I find it hard to identify non-dinaric looking albanians as such in general.

I mean guessing nationality only.

I demand next time will be money involved (with such guessing threads);
I have the correct answer - I want my prize;

Dolichocephalic-like from frontal view, but this is no guarantee at all. I find it hard to identify non-dinaric looking albanians as such in general.

I dont know what his skull-index is; Just looks Dolichocephalic;
My class. - Atlanto-Noric;

My guess was not so far from the reality...

Finland? Is he you?

Is he Tosk?

He is atypically looking Albanian.
Albanians have also some Celtic and Gothic influence,so no wonder that some people are looking like that.
I could post Romanians blonde and blue eyed,looking North-Eastern Europeans (like Russians) but those are not typical for Romanians,so that does not make Romanians Nordish.
Fact is most Albanians are dark-brown haired and Dinarid (which is normally for a Dinarid,to be dark-brown haired).
While most Albanian women,a little lighter haired and more Cromagnid looking.

You mean the facial index which isn' t correlated with cranial vault.

Albanians have also some Celtic and Gothic influence,so no wonder that some people are looking like that.
I could post Romanians blonde and blue eyed,looking North-Eastern Europeans (like Russians) but those are not typical for Romanians,so that does not make Romanians Nordish.
Fact is most Albanians are dark-brown haired and Dinarid (which is normally for a Dinarid,to be dark-brown haired).
And where would you guess him being from?

Very typical actually. Especially among Labs in South Albania. Although I have no idea where is he from. He apparently plays for Shkodra, but his last name points him to my city.

Have you been to Albania? I can talk about Romanians saying they're short round faced in general, but I've been there so it's my observation. Cute girls. Lot's of gypsies too. What surprised me most is two sisters one had brown hair, fair skin and big blue eyes, the other looked Indian, I could have never guessed them as sisters. Not adopted apparently.

I have no idea on this Dinarid thing but it looks like brown hair to me. So what's the big deal?

Very typical actually. Especially among Labs in South Albania. Although I have no idea where is he from. He apparently plays for Shkodra, but his last name points him to my city.

Have you been to Albania? I can talk about Romanians saying they're short round faced in general, but I've been there so it's my observation. Cute girls. Lot's of gypsies too. What surprised me most is two sisters one had brown hair, fair skin and big blue eyes, the other looked Indian, I could have never guessed them as sisters. Not adopted apparently.

I have no idea on this Dinarid thing but it looks like brown hair to me. So what's the big deal?
I've found the information he's from the city of Shkoder.

LOL. Like why the F would you make a football guess thread, and then give red cards to the participants :D

This thread has been viewed 6732 times.

Back