Guess a blonde Basketball player

Eldritch

Banned
Reaction score
He's 1.88 m

LnuXO0n.jpg

he has a very dominant 'classical nordic' look so we could expect he is from germano-scandinavian origin (broad term: could be english, flemish ...) - could be also western Finn, Balt or Pomeranian Pole, and even of some N-E russian region - but as look is based upon very less genes than an autosomals diagnostic, I would not bet anything ! an individual sample can very easily mistake us (I saw some close features among northeastern Italians too, and in France, Switzerland a.s.o...)
by the way we see his bony features are not far from some 'mediterranean' soft types, the shield shape of visage just a little different from more ovalish 'mediyerranean' facial shape - this kind of 'nordic gentle shape' lacks completely the common accretions of 'brünn-capelloid' crossing or of 'cromagnoid' crossing, more bony faced and with rougher forehead lines -

lithuanian

Basketball player? Obviously an American, so likely a mixture of ethnicities.

he has a very dominant 'classical nordic' look so we could expect he is from germano-scandinavian origin (broad term: could be english, flemish ...) - could be also western Finn, Balt or Pomeranian Pole, and even of some N-E russian region - but as look is based upon very less genes than an autosomals diagnostic, I would not bet anything ! an individual sample can very easily mistake us (I saw some close features among northeastern Italians too, and in France, Switzerland a.s.o...)
by the way we see his bony features are not far from some 'mediterranean' soft types, the shield shape of visage just a little different from more ovalish 'mediyerranean' facial shape - this kind of 'nordic gentle shape' lacks completely the common accretions of 'brünn-capelloid' crossing or of 'cromagnoid' crossing, more bony faced and with rougher forehead lines -
Thanks, very interesting.
lithuanian
Not Lithuanian.
Basketball player? Obviously an American, so likely a mixture of ethnicities.
He's European.

Portugese?

He has a British look to me...if not British, perhaps Dutch?

This thread has been viewed 3959 times.

Back