In which countries can this football player pass as native?

Eldritch

Banned
Reaction score
oQWh3DM.jpg

as I already said, it is very uneasy (for me at least) to localize precisely the origin of a man - I can sometimes make out some components but as the external traits are only a very small part of all autosomals alleles and as European people, even three generations ago, are the result of a lot of mixings between diverse Eurasians - SO I TRY IT, FACING THE RIDICULE (it's sport):
at first sight this fellow is fair pigmented - seemingly more on the brachycephal side (hard to be sure!), very brachycephal for a present day European it I don't mistake, -his sport-shirt is the Swedish national one -
byt when I look at his nose (not too 'nordi'c nor too 'brünn' or 'cromagnon' (something southern in it) and at his lips, I find he has something 'dinaroid', Bosniak or SW-Croatian, or surroundings - but History do that in Western Norway you can find people like that (a minority) because 'nordics', 2 kinds or 'borreby' (rounded broad-Jawed one and "brutal" less broa-d but deeper-jawed one), 'brünns' and 'dinarics' (Bronze Age?) played a role there (I don't know for now in what order) - some kinds of tall 'mediterraneans' ("megalithic-long-barrows" naming) took foot there too in W-Norway: but this man is more 'nordic-'borreby'-dinaric'+'...?' than other thing - He could be Swede, but very not typical in his facial details...
I cannot tell more

I add that evidently, with the components he seems having, it could be Czech, Pole, Slovak, Eastern German, Bela-Russian... very hard to be sure for a lonesome man

as I already said, it is very uneasy (for me at least) to localize precisely the origin of a man - I can sometimes make out some components but as the external traits are only a very small part of all autosomals alleles and as European people, even three generations ago, are the result of a lot of mixings between diverse Eurasians - SO I TRY IT, FACING THE RIDICULE (it's sport):
at first sight this fellow is fair pigmented - seemingly more on the brachycephal side (hard to be sure!), very brachycephal for a present day European it I don't mistake, -his sport-shirt is the Swedish national one -
byt when I look at his nose (not too 'nordi'c nor too 'brünn' or 'cromagnon' (something southern in it) and at his lips, I find he has something 'dinaroid', Bosniak or SW-Croatian, or surroundings - but History do that in Western Norway you can find people like that (a minority) because 'nordics', 2 kinds or 'borreby' (rounded broad-Jawed one and "brutal" less broa-d but deeper-jawed one), 'brünns' and 'dinarics' (Bronze Age?) played a role there (I don't know for now in what order) - some kinds of tall 'mediterraneans' ("megalithic-long-barrows" naming) took foot there too in W-Norway: but this man is more 'nordic-'borreby'-dinaric'+'...?' than other thing - He could be Swede, but very not typical in his facial details...
I cannot tell more

I add that evidently, with the components he seems having, it could be Czech, Pole, Slovak, Eastern German, Bela-Russian... very hard to be sure for a lonesome man
Thanks, i suppose overall he gives an eastern european vibe.

He looks very balkanic slavic. Maybe he is bulgarian or montenegrin, but best fit would be serbian.

Last edited:
slovak or ukraine

Yet more proof that you can't tell the nationality of an European by their facial appearance.

Eldritch photo - for me looks Albanian from Albania

John123 photo - reminds me of old Egyptian features, especially his eyebrows. But I think that he is Italian.

first men, central- north eastern europe, but could pass as south as ex yougoslavian states and bulgaria

is a European with very close eyes, alpine type, seems meso-brachycephalic, clear eyes, pretty dark hair, no hair eccessive: according to the classification that would be French West France for France.
but ethinicity but not nationality

speaking about the dark eyesbrows and gentle gracile faced young man, I would say the two pictures does not help to much- the left one taken from to close position mistake us concerning (too long) length of nose, and (too thin) jaw and chink proportions: optic effect (distrosion)
the right side one is better but very small to have a good judgment: nothing 'arabic' nor 'near-eastern' (geographic non phenotypical namings) at first (far positioned) sight - surely sub-brachycephalic; the nose shape is "anti"-'eastern mediterranean' - something tending to 'alpine' as says Martiko. but I would be very glad to see a bigger pcitrue of him!

yes, a profile picture

This thread has been viewed 11468 times.

Back