Reaction score
Ethnic group
Kurdish
Y-DNA haplogroup
R1a1a1
mtDNA haplogroup
HV2a1 +G13708A
This will be one of the harder once.

One hint, she belongs to two ethnicities.

6535.jpg

Grey+Goose+Vodka+Elton+John+AIDS+Foundation+TvoWwe4EBwVl.jpg

camilla_al_fayed_slideshow_gallery_sfilate.jpg

Welsh and Irish? I've seen plenty of British and Irish women who look like that, which makes this one another example of why I don't think we can decipher the nationality of any Caucasian based on their facial appearance.

none of the above. Seems this will be harder as previously thought :)

Another hint, one part of her is non European.

I think the European component is Czech. (Although she looks pretty Czech to me, without recent mix! :p )

she has the persian chin for a young women

Maybe she has some kind of "Hindu Kush"-like ancestry? I mean similar to Kalash or something like this.

Knovas lollllll

Maybe she's one of those lighter central Asian phenotypes......doubt it bro : ). She's probably not FROM the Hindu Kush, but who says she doesn't light some up before bedtime?

none of the above. Seems this will be harder as previously thought :)

Another hint, one part of her is non European.

That simply proves the point I was making - it's impossible to guess the nationality of a Caucasian by their facial appearance.

Let me give another hint. Her European is from North Europe.

I would guess Russian/Persian;
or just plain Adyghe/Caucasus with some Slavic ancestry??

Finnish plus Georgian.

With that eye color I was going to guess Hungary... but you said Northern Europe so I will go with Finland for that half.

For the other half I will guess Iran. Looks like she could be a royal, very pretty.

With that eye color I was going to guess Hungary... but you said Northern Europe so I will go with Finland for that half.

For the other half I will guess Iran. Looks like she could be a royal, very pretty.

hungary is the green eyed centre of europe, she looks like hazel ( unless i am colour blind) eyes which would mean latvia, estonia, lithaunia area

Turkish/German?

I don't know but there's something Northern Slavic/Uralic in her.

Maybe Russian mixed with Armenian or Jew? Pretty woman but a little bit strange nose..

Why Russian? Because of her high cheekbones and there's something about her gorgeous eyes, but her face is not round enough to be Northern Russia, hmm...
Why Armenian or Jewish? Because of her nose.

ElHorsto and nordicquarreler guessed her one half.

She is part Finnish. Now try to guess her other half.

hungary is the green eyed centre of europe, she looks like hazel ( unless i am colour blind) eyes which would mean latvia, estonia, lithaunia area

Exactly. Looks as if one parent had green eyes and the other brown to produce that shade of hazel.

Last edited:
I'm going out on a limb here for the other half and guessing Egypt. Or maybe Israel.

Whatever the nation, she has had excellent dental care. That is a $10,000 smile.

I'm going out on a limb here for the other half and guessing Egypt. Or maybe Israel.

Whatever the nation, she has had excellent dental care. That is a $10,000 smile.

Are you sure that you didn't search for her? Never thought someone would guess Egyptian. But yes her father is the Egyptian billionaire Mohamed al Fayed.

This thread has been viewed 14629 times.

Back