Banned
Reaction score
Ethnic group
North Alpine Italian
Y-DNA haplogroup
T1a2 -Z19945..Jura
mtDNA haplogroup
H95a1 ..Pannoni
A program below which plots your ancient starting position ( i imagine that;s the very ancient) using nat geno2 results..................you can use eurogenes k9b which plots the exact same areas, but has roughly a 100km NE directional plot.

http://www.prosapia.org/

Admixture1=Northeast Asian
Admixture2=Mediterranean
Admixture3=Southern African
Admixture4=Southwest Asian
Admixture5=Native American
Admixture6=Oceanian
Admixture7=Southeast Asian
Admixture8=Northern European
Admixture9=Sub-Saharan African

Last edited:
these are my results

Based on the data that you have entered our tool computed your closest population from Dane region.
Calculated Latitude of Origin: 54.8616
Calculated Longitude of Origin: 8.92146

Placed on the border of Denmark and Germany

Can I be a dane ?..........maybe...50% of my genetic markers are in the british isles, .....though, only a person called Christopher Kile from Denmark/Holstein/northern Germany is similar to me in marker from that area.

Last edited:
I used Eurogenes K9b Admixture Proportions. These are my results:

Based on the data that you have entered our tool computed your closest population from Iran region.
Calculated Latitude of Origin: 36.7245
Calculated Longitude of Origin: 53.8126

Doesn't make any sense, because as a Kurd I'm native to the Zagros Mountains...
blmx.jpg

Doesn't make any sense, because as a Kurd I'm native to the Zagros Mountains...
blmx.jpg

if you used K9b, move in SE direction for 100km and that's you spot........if you put in natgeno2 numbers then what you have shown is your spot

so closer to tehran and zargos but not quite.

So, I'm located close to Teheran in the Alborz Mountains near the Mount Damavand, with 5,610 m (18,406 ft) the highest mountain in West Asia and even the highest volcano in all of Asia! (Actually Mount Elbrus in the Caucasus mountain range is higher with 5,642 m (18,510 ft). But it has been considered as an 'European' mountain.) It is somehow close to the ancient homeland of the Medes, but not exactly the right place (Zagros Mountains) I expected. I don't think it's 100% accurate and I don't think that K9b is the best data source for this GPS tool. I don't doubt this GPS tool, but only the collaboration between K9b calculator and GPS tool.

This thread has been viewed 4897 times.

Back