Please classify this lady

Echetlaeus

Hero of Marathon
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Epirotan
What do you think about this magnificent young lady?

maria_helena.jpg

Got to check out her teeth!:LOL::LOL::LOL::shocked:

Quite pretty and sharp Aryan/ and or Greek features.
But even men have such faces

My beloved bros who don't know much about European politics.

Maria Elena Boschi is in the Italian parliament. :ashamed2:

I bet 5 dollars or should I say Euros that Angela does not know her :cool-v:

Quite pretty and sharp Aryan/ and or Greek features.
But even men have such faces

Engel why do you mean by Aryan characteristics? Aren't the Greeks Aryans? Please elaborate in great detail.

Last edited:
My beloved bros who don't know much about European politics.

Maria Elena Boschi is in the Italian parliament. :ashamed2:

I bet 5 dollars or should I say Euros that Angela does not know her :cool-v:

I bet 5 dollars or should I say Euros that Angela does not know her
cool-v.gif
[/QUOTE]

You're out of date...Don't you subscribe to internet TV and Radio to listen to broadcasts from your home country? You really should...it's easy to get out of touch.

I just unblocked you to read your thread and now I'm going to block you again. If you want people to engage you, you might consider cutting down on the rudeness and getting rid of the chip on your shoulder.

And yes, of course I know who she is...are you for real? I've been on these forums for years, starting with dna-forums in the old days, and my ethnicity has never been in question. You really shouldn't assume that people on this site are the kind of mentally disturbed young skin head types with multiple personalities who frequent the kinds of websites and blogs that I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.

And if you're so familiar with Italian female politicians, it's strange you didn't recognize the two I posted on my thread about the people of the Appennino Reggiano.

Nilde Lotti, partigiana, politician, and President of the Italian House of Deputies:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nilde_Iotti

Or, Maria Spadoni:
http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Edera_Spadoni

If for some unfathomable reason you're interested in Italian female politicians and how they would be classified, there are seven other female cabinet ministers for whom you could find pictures. Or is it only the young, attractive ones that interest you? She's attractive, I'll grant you, although not model or actress or "show girl" level, and she better develop a better clothes sense...they're savaging her in the Italian press...well, the others too...I think they see too much of a "Hillary" Arkansas look.

article-2567193-1BBA36F600000578-726_634x414.jpg

Or how about her?
Laura_Boldrini_4.jpg

You certainly have to know who she is?
alessandra_mussolini2.jpg

If you want really beautiful ones, you have to look to the women Berlusconi put into office...
carfagna48.jpg

Why am I bothering, she asked herself? I suppose because I always like to think people are reachable with enough reason...stupid, I know.

You're out of date...Don't you subscribe to internet TV and Radio to listen to broadcasts from your home country? You really should...it's easy to get out of touch.

I just unblocked you to read your thread and now I'm going to block you again. If you want people to engage you, you might consider cutting down on the rudeness and getting rid of the chip on your shoulder.

καὶ τὰ ἕτερα ...

Why am I bothering, she asked herself? I suppose because I always like to think people are reachable with enough reason...stupid, I know.

Angela, relax, you take everything so seriously! Also thank you for letting me know that you blocked me.

Let me start by informing you that I happen to follow the news from my country almost everyday. Secondly, I do not understand why you are so offended. Who questioned your ethnicity? I do not bear a grudge for anyone in this forum.

Now, I think, I will start with you though. This is the first post that made me feel uncomfortable in this company (if you can call it like that), so that I wanted to stop being a member, but then I thought, maybe I will give it a try. Luckily most people here seem to not be that monochromatic. I do not understand why you deal in absolutes.

"Or is it only the young, attractive ones that interest you?" Affirmative, this one interests me. I do not see any problem with that. Other men like her also. From when the admiration of a beautiful AND smart lady is a crime? Her clothes are fine to me. She is like a flower in the "blackness" (almost) of the rest. And I do not care about Berlusconi. One of the worst and immoral politicians of Italy. And none of those can beat Maria Elena, maybe when they were younger, but again I doubt it, at least for my taste. And generally I do not have any interest in Italian politics.

"I always like to think people are reachable with enough reason". I see, now you call me a person without reasoning. That's new, nobody has told me that in my life. I am really offended by this statement.

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 3729 times.

Back