That's it bros, Joffrey is dead ...

Echetlaeus

Hero of Marathon
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Epirotan
Just wanted to let you know. He died in a horrible way ...:sad-2:

Who's Joffrey?

Here breh ! BTW, I do not believe that you don't know. You live in 'Murica. I can see that !

joffrey.jpg

I know who Joffrey is. What I don't understand is why you think what happened to him was a bad thing. Maybe you just think you'll miss the fun of having his character to hate?

Joffrey was a kid, a spoiled one. I would prefer some kind of imprisonment instead of death in that horrible way ...

The people I really hate are the traitor banner-men who did the terrible things to the Starks, yeah.

Still didn't ring a bell, the only Joffrey that matched the pichure was in Game of Thrones and I never seen the movie :/.

I know who Joffrey is. What I don't understand is why you think what happened to him was a bad thing. Maybe you just think you'll miss the fun of having his character to hate?

I won't miss him at all...my least favorite character...what a detestable human being.

The character who perhaps annoys me the most is the older Stark girl. How could she allow him to get away with the things he did to her? Her younger sister, with that kind of access, would have dispatched him ages ago, and the devil take the consequences. Sometimes one has to sacrifice oneself for honor and for the greater good. She should have taken the mother along with him while she was at it...cruel, vindictive, adulterous, incestuous, and a horrific mother on top of it all.

I won't miss him at all...my least favorite character...what a detestable human being.

The character who perhaps annoys me the most is the older Stark girl. How could she allow him to get away with the things he did to her? Her younger sister, with that kind of access, would have dispatched him ages ago, and the devil take the consequences. Sometimes one has to sacrifice oneself for honor and for the greater good. She should have taken the mother along with him while she was at it...cruel, vindictive, adulterous, incestuous, and a horrific mother on top of it all.

One of the great mysteries of life is why some people seem to be unable to protect themselves from abuse, even when it appears they should be able to, while others manage to fight back. In that sense, some of the stuff in the Game of Thrones series is, horribly, quite true to life.

Well, it's a long time since Joffrey died, but I didn't know if it made sense to start another Game of Thrones thread...

Is anyone else upset about the ending of the last episode? Silly to say about a tv fantasy show, but I was really disturbed and shocked. I don't even know if I'll hang in there and watch upcoming episodes. I loved Jon, and his horrible murder coming on top of the Agamemnon child sacrifice thing and the brutal rape may be too much for me.

Well, it's a long time since Joffrey died, but I didn't know if it made sense to start another Game of Thrones thread...

Is anyone else upset about the ending of the last episode? Silly to say about a tv fantasy show, but I was really disturbed and shocked. I don't even know if I'll hang in there and watch upcoming episodes. I loved Jon, and his horrible murder coming on top of the Agamemnon child sacrifice thing and the brutal rape may be too much for me.

my wife watches this and says ,
jon has dragon blood and this is discovered when they try to burn the body, he cannot be burned, once the red witch realises this , she raises him back to life.
similar to what the witches master did in series 3.
so, ( with my wife yapping in my ear:petrified: ), jon has same blood as khalessi

last time I mention this........i cannot hack the bruising ..............maybe I need to start watching this from start ( in private ):unsure:

Is it as good as Outlander?

my wife watches this and says ,
jon has dragon blood and this is discovered when they try to burn the body, he cannot be burned, once the red witch realises this , she raises him back to life.
similar to what the witches master did in series 3.
so, ( with my wife yapping in my ear:petrified: ), jon has same blood as khalessi

last time I mention this........i cannot hack the bruising ..............maybe I need to start watching this from start ( in private ):unsure:

Is it as good as Outlander?

The last sequence I remember from the books in A Dance With Dragons is almost exactly what happens in the season finale (for Jon Snow). Him being resurrected and a Targaryen is just "internet" speculation/buzz, even from a book perspective.

The last sequence I remember from the books in A Dance With Dragons is almost exactly what happens in the season finale (for Jon Snow). Him being resurrected and a Targaryen is just "internet" speculation/buzz, even from a book perspective.

Well, that's very disappointing. He and Daenerys are/were my favorite characters. I don't know if her segments will be enough to keep me "hooked". Plus, as I said, it's getting a little too disturbing for me. I'm fine with film portraying the human condition in its totality, the evil along with the good, but I'm starting to feel as if they're piling on the vile scenes just for shock value; they think the audience is desensitized, so they feel they need to keep "upping the ante" to hold onto the viewership.

Or, is all this stuff in the books?

I'm not so interested in the series that I've gone to the extent of reading the internet stuff on it, but I did speculate to myself that he might have been a Stark through the maternal line. I thought maybe Ned Stark was too honorable to have fathered him.

Whatever the case, they'd better burn poor Jon's body.

@Sile,

I do watch Outlander, and like it, but this is much better in my opinion, more dense, makes you think more. You might want to give it a try. The cinematography and the location shooting alone make it worthwhile, and I think the acting is uniformly excellent.

This thread has been viewed 6990 times.

Back