Bros, I'm back with a new classification request

Echetlaeus

Hero of Marathon
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Epirotan
It's yours bros and broettes ...
Please if someone knows the person she/he must not reveal the identity until we have enough information.

Thank you for your patience :rolleyes:

case.jpg

And some others, per Angela's request.

case_2.jpg

case3.jpg

Last edited:
I gave you this one. No fair...:LOL:

And out of decency you ought to put up some from when he was young.:rolleyes:

You too will age, you know, and make bad grooming choices, much as you may not believe it now.

And out of decency you ought to put up some from when he was young.:rolleyes:

You too will age, you know, and make bad grooming choices, much as you may not believe it now.

I wanted to do that, but this one --- when he is older --- is quite clear.

P.S. I do not think he made a plastic surgery though ... but you may know more.

I wanted to do that, but this one --- when he is older --- is quite clear.

P.S. I do not think he made a plastic surgery though ... but you may know more.

I don't need to have insider knowledge:LOL: I have eyes, and therefore I can recognize a hair piece when I see one, or if not that, a hairdresser whose license should be taken away, and a too dark and too orangey spray tan as well. Ah, the cruelty of youth. :rolleyes:

I personally like this one from his youth better. Now everyone can classify.

toto-cutugno.jpg

a good "sample" of a central or South Italian, or Greek, at first sight - possible among anatolian Turcs and Armenians too... mix of 'eastern mediterranean' and some more ancient inhabitant of South Europe and Near-Eastern (the too boad jaw branches, the too short nose) as you know I take it as a game, because individual classification is aventurous

I don't need to have insider knowledge:LOL: I have eyes, and therefore I can recognize a hair piece when I see one, or if not that, a hairdresser whose license should be taken away, and a too dark and too orangey spray tan as well. Ah, the cruelty of youth. :rolleyes:

I personally like this one from his youth better. Now everyone can classify.

toto-cutugno.jpg

He looks like a Mediterranean frat bro, which is an odd concept. LOL.

He looks like a Mediterranean frat bro, which is an odd concept. LOL.

Not if you went to university in the northeastern U.S.!:grin:

Ed. Am I allowed to say who he is or do we have to wait for the OP?

From certain angles, I always thought he had almost an Amerindian kind of vibe...you know, like the AIM people.
toto_cutugno_ieri.jpg

OP approves revelations ...

I don't think he looks anything Amerindian admixed.

Yes, well, this Sicilian passed as a Native American for decades, among Native Americans, not just ad agency people, and had Toto Cotugno, the Sicilian/Tuscan singer/songwriter posted here straightened his hair, he would have passed too.

Iron Eyes Cody
54204-Crying-Indian-original-600x296.jpg

30d9aadf9f601e24d3af8286db88640d.jpg

Here is Toto in his youth with his megahit....Sono L'Italiano. Around 2:11 you can see some close-ups.

sorry, but these three pictures: two Amerindians different yet within them, and this Sicilian, have very few in common, for me: I would not have been mistaken

To me he looks much more like Sephardi Jews.

To me, Sephardic Jews just look like southern Europeans, or sometimes Middle Easterners of the more Turkish or Levantine variety, and even, occasionally, more western European, so that's a bit of a meaningless statement, in my opinion. It's too general. You certainly don't think there's only one Sephardic "look"? They're not genetically like the Ashkenazim, you know. They never suffered an extreme genetic bottleneck, which could be held to have led to the development of a "few" distinct looks, although there is variety even among the pure Ashkenazim.

This is Benjamin Cardozo, one of the finest jurists ever to sit on the bench of the Supreme Court of the United States. I don't think he looks a bit like Cotugno.
61e598ce-151c-4590-ba0f-10c2859fc1ec.jpg

How about this French Jew of Sephardic extraction? Nope, I don't see it.
enrico-macias-2.jpg

Maybe Hank Azaria? Other than coloring, I don't see that they have much in common in terms of facial features. BTW, nobody in Italy would question Hank Azaria if he said he was Italian.
Hank-Azaria-001.jpg

Or how about the Chief Sephardic Rabbi of Israel? Definitely not.
6a00d83451b71f69e2017d4016877b970c-400wi

People don't fit into these constrictive little boxes that people try to put them in, particularly people who have no real experience with the people they're trying to "analyze".

Many Sephardic Jews, and many Italians, look like people of the Mediterranean basin, which is what they are. So, you're going to find people in each group who might resemble one another slightly. It's not any more complicated than that, and doesn't have any more significance than that, other than to strange people with strange agendas.

And I never said that Toto Cotugno looked like a Native American. I said that from certain angles, he sometimes gave me a Native American vibe. Please don't put words in my mouth. Certain people,from southern Europe, like Cody, or North Africa, or even NW Europe, like an idiot Indian studies professor who was just recently unmasked, can, with the right hair style and costuming, pass as mixed Native Americans. I meant nothing more than that.

^ Number 2 looks Egyptian, while number 4 Palestine like. From all of these people, number 4 is more likely to pass as a Jew.

This thread has been viewed 6463 times.

Back