Echetlaeus

Hero of Marathon
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Epirotan
Here she is.

lara.jpg

greek or macedonian

I can't play because I know who she is...

greek or macedonian

Greek and Macedonian is the same. But I will not scold you much now, for the reason of this thread is different :disappointed:

I knew that you know!

Easy there...I just didn't want you to think I was boycotting your thread! :petrified:

She was so much prettier before she lightened her hair...

Easy there...I just didn't want you to think I was boycotting your thread! :petrified:

She was so much prettier before she lightened her hair...

No, I just meant that I acknowledge the fact that you know her, don't get me wrong. :)
I agree, fair hair ain't good for some women!

Greek and Macedonian is the same. But I will not scold you much now, for the reason of this thread is different :disappointed:
I've heard that most of the macedonians don't consider themselves as greek at all.
Wonder why tho

I've heard that most of the macedonians don't consider themselves as greek at all.
Wonder why tho

Because the country, nowadays called "Macedonia" is inhabited by Slavic people who came there during the Byzantine period, around the 7 century BC. Actually the vast majority are Bulgarians, Serbs, Albanians, and gypsies. They have nothing to do with Alexander's Macedonians, they are just pseudo-Macedonians. They use the name, and with it the glory of the past, in order to set roots of this entity north of Greece. I doubt that this country will survive in the future. Probably first will be the Albanians to request a separation.

Geographically the whole place was under Macedonian rule, after the conquests of Philip (not before). Greece should have gotten more after the Balkan Wars, but the government decided to move the Greek population to inner Macedonia, in today Greece. Of course these kind of mistakes happen, but ... that's life.

I hope this answers your question.

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 4096 times.

Back