The most influential personas of antiquity

Echetlaeus

Hero of Marathon
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Epirotan
List historical figures that you admire. Say a few words why.

For me:

Agesilaus II, because many people, among others Xenophon and Plutarch, praised him for his virtues.

Agesilaus.jpg

Last edited:
Cato the Elder!!! Because He was a traditional Roman who hated Greeks(no offense), tough, and fought in the very historic Second Punic war when he was only 17 and came back with battle wounds, and because he had red hair. I only read about him once, and that's what I remember. He was like an ancient Roman version of an Expendable.

Marco_Porcio_Caton_Major.jpg

Cato the Elder!!! Because He was a traditional Roman who hated Greeks(no offense), tough, and fought in the very historic Second Punic war when he was only 17 and came back with battle wounds, and because he had red hair. I only read about him once, and that's what I remember. He was like an ancient Roman version of an Expendable.

He was against Caesar also!
In the end we are all expendable. Nobody is gonna live forever after all.

He was against Caesar also!
In the end we are all expendable. Nobody is gonna live forever after all.

If i was around back then I would hate Ceasar too, so what's your point?

If i was around back then I would hate Ceasar too, so what's your point?

No point at all, apart from the fact that hated the most influential leader of the Roman Empire.

For good or worse a certain Jesus of Nazareth and his preachings were very influential in the antiquities;

JesusLoves.png

I guess his red hair was his biggest virtue.

This thread has been viewed 5054 times.

Back