Politics Will European Union Survive?

Echetlaeus

Hero of Marathon
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Epirotan
Should Eurosceptics do well in the elections, this may have crucial impacts in Europe.

[video]http://euronews.com/2014/05/13/dutch-eurosceptic-on-the-rise/[/video]

No it will not, I am say with 100% assurance

just look at these clown debates
laughing.gif

Your Avatar is very funny, however I do not think that it is a good idea to continue fighting each other.

No it will not, I am say with 100% assurance

just look at these clown debates
laughing.gif

Give the time frame for EU collapse. I want to know when to call you to hear that you were wrong.

Your Avatar is very funny, however I do not think that it is a good idea to continue fighting each other.

that polak sending me messages that will block me soon
laughing.gif
I will complain to the European Court of Human Rights!!!
laughing.gif

http://

that polak sending me messages that will block me soon
laughing.gif
I will complain to the European Court of Human Rights!!!
laughing.gif

http://

Keep it calm Russian bro, hehe! As you can see, people living in Western Europe or the New World have a different behaviour towards many aspects of life. I have my " differences " with LeBrok as well most of the times. But it is fine I suppose. I do not keep a grudge on him.

P.S. Russia strong, especially after the new cooperation with China for the natural gas !

Will European Union Survive?

Not if Putin has something to say about it.

nuke-t2.jpg

4n4ce.jpg

iVxvznxxV5ksm.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Not if America has something to say about it.

nuke-t2.jpg

images

We had difficulties in the past and we survived. A nation like 'Murica cannot stand the glory of Europe and its people!

We had difficulties in the past and we survived. A nation like 'Murica cannot stand the glory of Europe and its people!

Don't you live in America? I just had a vision, it's not the holy trinity its the holy quadinity: Father, son, holy spirit, and Vladimir Putin.

Don't you live in America? I just had a vision, it's not the holy trinity its the holy quadinity: Father, son, holy spirit, and Vladimir Putin.

My heart is in Europe always !

P.S. If I am not mistaken Russia has more atomic bombs than the rest of the world combined.

P.S.2 The bombs are falling to Finland.

P.S.3 I thought Putin was elected via democratic procedures.

Really? The place you can't find brothers?! Your heart is only in Greece.

Why don't you make like a tree and ****.
You always have something to say. Anton is right ....

You may not have close bros, but you can still make friends.

P.S. Russia strong, especially after the new cooperation with China for the natural gas !

If europeans don't want to buy gas then China will buy
thinking.gif
and with Chinese is easier to have deal - they don't rape brains with "democracy" and other such stuff. Greeks invented some really evil thing in the past! hehehe

If europeans don't want to buy gas then China will buy
thinking.gif
and with Chinese is easier to have deal - they don't rape brains with "democracy" and other such stuff. Greeks invented some really evil thing in the past! hehehe

Since benevolent social planners do not exist, at least for the whole period of their rule, democracy is the best regime that we have.

What you need to have in politics and generally in decision making processes, is a group of people that can actually criticize you---assuming that they are not corrupted and they act for the well being of those that they represent.

For example the regime in Sparta, although oligarchic, had two kings, and the 5 Έφοροι had power to take them down.

Absolute power is problematic indeed, as human nature is malicious per se, in the sense that, somehow, you will look for your well being. A ruler should not do that. He needs to care about his subjects and the well-functioning of the society and not himself.

If Greece survives, so will the EU ;)

By the way Wilders and his European partners have to find at least 8 or 7 parties. If Vlaams belang does not get enough votes, Wilders and co will have a problem to form a eurosceptic faction.

update NL EU elections (37 % counted):
Wilders party seems to have lost two seats of five, so his Euroscepticism did not rewarded him as many had thought.

Last edited:
What Anton didn't mention is that China does not need Russian gas, because they still prefer coal from China and gas from Turkmenistan (and of course China itself). The Chinese didn't want to pay as much as the Europeans, so it is only now when Europe is thinking about alternatives that Russia agrees with the much lower price for gas that China wants to pay.

Anyway the pipeline that transports the Russian gas is ready in 2018. In the meantime it might get difficult to find buyers for Russian gas if it became sanctioned by the EU.

see also:
www.interpretermag.com/russia-this-week-will-putins-incitement-of-violence-in-ukraine-blow-back-home/

Last edited:
What Anton didn't mention is that China does not need Russian gas, because they still prefer coal from China and gas from Turkmenistan (and of course China itself). The Chinese didn't want to pay as much as the Europeans, so it is only now when Europe is thinking about alternatives that Russia agrees with the much lower price for gas that China wants to pay.

Anyway the pipeline that transports the Russian gas is ready in 2018. In the meantime it might get difficult to find buyers for Russian gas if it became sanctioned by the EU.

see also:
www.interpretermag.com/russia-this-week-will-putins-incitement-of-violence-in-ukraine-blow-back-home/

One has to take into consideration though that coal is one of the dirtiest ways of producing energy, although cheaper. China's evolving economy and people demand environmental reforms, and in order to do that they will have to invest in cleaner energy, i.e. natural gas, solar energy etc.

If Greece survives, so will the EU ;)

By the way Wilders and his European partners have to find at least 8 or 7 parties. If Vlaams belang does not get enough votes, Wilders and co will have a problem to form a eurosceptic faction.

update NL EU elections (37 % counted):
Wilders party seems to have lost two seats of five, so his Euroscepticism did not rewarded him as many had thought.

The real deal is the growing change in Britain. UKIP seems to be third or fourth party.

If the EU does not reform it will go bust. England elections just showed it. France it seems will follow so does Netherlands. If they allow referendum in Germany they will follow. In current form the EU can not function. Imagine the parliament has 1000 members. That's a huge meeting by any standard. Imagine now Balkans, Turkey,Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova and who knows else, in the union!!! Simply a conglomerate cultures ungovernable! I liked the idea of three tier Europe they once circulated. Fist tier the Nordics forming a political union and same currency union, second tier the immediate countries to EU having an political but not monetary union, and the late comers just an economic union, no political, no currency union. Its going there, if not it seems England will be the first country out.

This thread has been viewed 58496 times.

Back