Places to NOT visit in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echetlaeus

Hero of Marathon
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Epirotan
There are ghettos in European countries these days.

Name them, so people visiting the Continent and UK, will not have to suffer inappropriate behaviour.

Make sure are you are complaining about UK people because Europe has thousands of countries.

I remember visiting the Zone of Alienation Pripyiat with MacMillan during a black ops mission. I can't believe I made it out alive. What was worst is that I was sent there again with a bunch of rookies that keep jumping into a dried fountain in the middle of a gun battle without anyone throwing some smoke. Unbelievable... campers.

I remember visiting the Zone of Alienation Pripyiat with MacMillan during a black ops mission. I can't believe I made it out alive. What was worst is that I was sent there again with a bunch of rookies that keep jumping into a dried fountain in the middle of a gun battle without anyone throwing some smoke. Unbelievable... campers.
Your IP address shows Donetsk. Did the Russians catch you?

I'm not sure which would be riskier at the moment - visiting eastern Ukraine or visiting certain Parisian suburbs that have a certain ethnic distinctiveness. Well, maybe it would be more accurate to talk about religion, but we don't want to go there.

It makes no sense to me. Ghettos?
Not the old Jewish ghettos (although neighborhoods made up almost entirely of ultra orthodox Jews who don't assimilate do unfortunately still exist in Europe, the worst thing is that this time it's by will, those maniacs want to live like they're in an 18th century shtetl), but ghettos made up mainly of Muslim immigrants who don't assimilate.

I'm not sure which would be riskier at the moment - visiting eastern Ukraine or visiting certain Parisian suburbs that have a certain ethnic distinctiveness. Well, maybe it would be more accurate to talk about religion, but we don't want to go there.
Lol, good post. I had a German acquaintance who was in Paris a few months back and reported he believed that it was officially gone to Islam.

I have Cajun (Acadian) French ancestry myself. I heard that the rural countrysides of France, more specifically Limousin or Auvergne, are a lot nicer and simpler.

Anyway, places not to visit; I would say it would be rather unsafe to be in the Balkans right now. (this region is still, pretty much a nationalist warzone.) Maybe the Northeast Polish area near the Baltic Sea. And maybe Iberian peninsula. (Tensions between Catalonia and Spain seem dodgy. It probably won't be worth the risk to visit here, in case a civil war happens.)

Anyway, places not to visit; I would say it would be rather unsafe to be in the Balkans right now. (this region is still, pretty much a nationalist warzone.)
What are you talking about? Please stop spreading malignant disinformation.

What are you talking about? Please stop spreading malignant disinformation.
"Malignant disinformation"? Perhaps you may want to look at this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...lag-pitch-leading-violet-scenes-belgrade.html

This "Malignant Disinformation" happened last night at a Football game in Belgrade. Where an Albanian nationalist drone flew over a stadium carrying a "Greater Albania" flag. And Serbian and Albanian football players began to fight each other, over the offensive flag. As well as fans rioting from the crowd; which resulted in the cancellation of the game...

On the other hand, if you want personal information. I have an English acquaintance who was vacationing in Serbia and was shot at by two Kosovar Albanians with TEC-9s; him being mistaken as a Serb. He shot back with a sniper, and you can guess what happened to both of them.

"Malignant Disinformation" indeed.

What a fascinating story...a Cajun from Lafayette happens to have an English friend who, while he is wandering about on vacation in Serbia, providentially arms himself with a sniper rifle, and so takes out two dastardly Albanians who were firing on him.

I'm so glad I came on here to post about music. This is far more interesting. Pray go on...I'm all agog.

What a fascinating story...a Cajun from Lafayette happens to have an English friend who, while he is wandering about on vacation in Serbia, providentially arms himself with a sniper rifle, and so takes out two dastardly Albanians who were firing on him.

I'm so glad I came on here to post about music. This is far more interesting. Pray go on...I'm all agog.
If you want to know something far more interesting ... he is half Italian. And he also has a house in Tyrol, where his mum lives. Near Austria.

His whereabouts shall remain disclosed; as I am not someone looking to cross him or name-drop.

What is happening in Polish Northeast?
Russia and NATO. Simple.

Poland in general, because of it's history, is a place full of touchy and insecure people. Due to their conflict with the Germans and the Soviets in the past. Otherwise, it is a pretty beautiful country.

If you want to know something far more interesting ... he is half Italian. And he also has a house in Tyrol, where his mum lives. Near Austria.

His whereabouts shall remain disclosed; as I am not someone looking to cross him or name-drop.

Would your friend's name happen to be Bond? James Bond?

Last edited:
Would you're friend's name happen to be Bond? James Bond?
Nope. He is just a street-smart person who travels around Europe and knows what places are best and what places are the underbelly. Hence; he ventured into the Balkans well-equipped and armed. His wife is Croatian, ironically.

And I don't recall James Bond having Italian or Austrian blood. Maybe this is a new revelation that I have not heard of.

Would you're friend's name happen to be Bond? James Bond?

You shouldn`t make light Aberdeen....I`m sure that incident left his friend feeling very ...shaken, not stirred but definitely shaken...

"Malignant disinformation"? Perhaps you may want to look at this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...lag-pitch-leading-violet-scenes-belgrade.html

This "Malignant Disinformation" happened last night at a Football game in Belgrade. Where an Albanian nationalist drone flew over a stadium carrying a "Greater Albania" flag. And Serbian and Albanian football players began to fight each other, over the offensive flag. As well as fans rioting from the crowd; which resulted in the cancellation of the game...

On the other hand, if you want personal information. I have an English acquaintance who was vacationing in Serbia and was shot at by two Kosovar Albanians with TEC-9s; him being mistaken as a Serb. He shot back with a sniper, and you can guess what happened to both of them.

"Malignant Disinformation" indeed.
Wow, fascinating story, you forgot to add pink flying dragons and unicorns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 34644 times.

Back