Weird Ads on Eupedia

Coolboygcp

His Royal Highness
Reaction score
Floridé, Le Monde, Florida, The Earth, Florida, Di
Ethnic group
English, Northern Irish, Scottish, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, Irish, Greek
After seeing some weird ads on this site, I have decided to start a thread where users can post the weird ads that they see on this site. I'll start first:

Last edited:
So just start it now that you'll just have some things more weird and interesting things to have in.

All the ads are provided by Google. They display the ads based on your browsing history. So if you see something weird, it may be related to what you have searched in the past (although the link is sometimes tenuous).

just have some things more weird and interesting things to have in.

I can assure you all that I have never searched on google for East Asian women as mates. :grin: Yet, I see ads for that popping up. Google is casting a very wide net indeed.

Wait, is it because I've gone to images of handsome Italian actors? Is that really close enough? :LOL:

I can assure you all that I have never searched on google for East Asian women as mates. :grin: Yet, I see ads for that popping up. Google is casting a very wide net indeed.

Wait, is it because I've gone to images of handsome Italian actors? Is that really close enough? :LOL:
Yep, Asian women are popping up on my screen too. I'm glad you mentioned it, I couldn't figure out why.

Yep, Asian women are popping up on my screen too. I'm glad you mentioned it, I couldn't figure out why.

I am also getting Asian dating service ads on Eupedia as well, and this is not something that I search for.

Do you think that Google could be trying to cast a broad net at Eupedia users in general?

I only saw these ads on Wa-pedia (my website about Japan), which is appropriate given the number of visitors interested in Japanese or East Asian women. I wonder if Google mixes the ads for both websites because they are on the same Google Adsense account ?

This thread has been viewed 5397 times.

Back