The agricultural booming populations in Europe.

Yetos

Reaction score
Ethnic group
Makedonian original
Y-DNA haplogroup
G2a3a
mtDNA haplogroup
X2b
i just wanted to link a new search and post on PNAS.

http://www.pnas.org/content/111/25/9211.full

Ancient-Europe_NG-STAFF_-GEORGE-STAMATOYANNOPOULOS-UNIVERSITY-OF-WASHINGTON-700x277.jpg

It seems like Genetists are against the theory of archaiologists and specially Hellen Dawson of Berlin,

North Part of Mediterenean was not Inhabited By Africans in Neolithic times except Iberia, But Iberian did not Pass Pyrenee or Alpes,
In fact we may speak of a clear Minor Asian population that inhabited S Europe and not an African population,

I will also use the bellow from the post, not claiming ownership,

<<Bedouins and Yemenites drift toward Central-South Asia. No apparent gene flow between Northern Africa and the Southern coast of Europe is observed. (C) Projection on top two principal components of samples from 30 populations genotyped on the same set of SNPs presented in B. Northern European populations have now been added; Bedouins and Yemenites were removed. The cline now continues through Central and Northern Europe>>

If that is proved then my believes about E1b missing neolithic Europe, and later expand (about 4-4,5 kyears ago) as also proved untill now by archaiological-genetical data in Konya Turkey where is the oldest E1b closer to Europe outside Iberia,
it seems like (personal believe) E1b was not in Sesklo/Dimini Vinca or Varna, and came millenium after arsenic bronze people (IEans?)

thank you waiting for your opignions

I think that the Basal-Eurasian component recently found in EEFs samples makes it clear that Ancient Middle Easterners had an African Affinity .

E-V13 is supposed to have migrated from Africa into Asia 14000 years ago
if they came to Europe 9000 years ago, they spent at least 5000 years in Anatolia before that
they didn't expand in SW Asia, they expanded only after arrival in Europe
no E-V13 was left in Africa

That is the point
Konya is next to Anatolia province, in central of minor Asia,

I know with term Anatolia you mean minor Asia

but no older sample of E-V13 found older than 4 k years, in Anatolia, and the populations we speak are purely minor Asian (south caucasian), Anatolian if you like, strangely connecting Sicily, modern Turkey, and Palaistine, but not Palaistine with Sicily but both with Anatolia, could that migration be a a part of chain reaction of southern people entering the Mesopotamia and south Caucas areas?

the fact is that if correct then no passage from Africa to Sicily or Crete happened in Neolithic times.

That is the point
Konya is next to Anatolia province, in central of minor Asia,

I know with term Anatolia you mean minor Asia

but no older sample of E-V13 found older than 4 k years, in Anatolia, and the populations we speak are purely minor Asian (south caucasian), Anatolian if you like, strangely connecting Sicily, modern Turkey, and Palaistine, but not Palaistine with Sicily but both with Anatolia, could that migration be a a part of chain reaction of southern people entering the Mesopotamia and south Caucas areas?

the fact is that if correct then no passage from Africa to Sicily or Crete happened in Neolithic times.

Konya is in central Anatolia , very fertile land ...............its not next to anatolia, its part of anatolia

I think that the Basal-Eurasian component recently found in EEFs samples makes it clear that Ancient Middle Easterners had an African Affinity .

NO,

it seems like Africans Yemenites enter much later than Summerian agriculture, and had nothing to do with it,
probably at 6-5,5 Ky from today Hg E might pass the desert and reach central Middle East,
I still don't know the J1

the theory of mixing zone of African-European starts and stops in Iberia.

This thread has been viewed 5805 times.

Back