Who is moderating which forum?

FrankN

Reaction score
Ethnic group
Low Saxon
As a relative newbie, I have problems sorting out who is moderating which forum (I have actually once mistaken Aberdeen for a forum moderator, in fact it was LeBrok).
Is it possible to post a short, concise list of forum moderators, ideally as sticky thread, and with some explanation on their actual responsibilities, when to address them directly and by which means? Thanks in advance.

As a relative newbie, I have problems sorting out who is moderating which forum (I have actually once mistaken Aberdeen for a forum moderator, in fact it was LeBrok).
Is it possible to post a short, concise list of forum moderators, ideally as sticky thread, and with some explanation on their actual responsibilities, when to address them directly and by which means? Thanks in advance.
Go to the bottom of main forum page FrankN..scroll down to Site Feedback and under that box you will see Forum Leaders.. you will find there the list of moderators and advisors and also which forum they are responsible for.

You can alway bug any active moderator you spot on any thread, otherwise you can wait a long time for moderator, responsible for certain threads, to get back to you when he/she's busy with life. Moderating at Eupedia is a hobby and not a paid job.

FrenkN
Hello, so I have a question for FrankN.
I am new here and can't seem to find an option for msg.
FrankN, if you see this please email.
Thank u!

FrenkN
Hello, so I have a question for FrankN.
I am new here and can't seem to find an option for msg.
FrankN, if you see this please email.
Thank u!
I'm guessing you mean PM (private message) option. There are two ways to get there. One is clicking on profile of a person you want to contact and selecting "Send Private Message" option from under the picture menu. The second way is to scroll any Eupedia page to the top and picking "Notifications" from top menu/line, to get to PM box.

Welcome to Eupedia slavisa777

This thread has been viewed 5625 times.

Back