PDA

View Full Version : Guess the Ethnicity of this girl.

MtDNA
26-08-14, 18:25
What ethnicity do you think this girl is, and why?

6540 6541 6542 6543 6544

Mars
01-10-14, 16:45
She could be from a plenty of different areas... Almost impossible to guess.

MtDNA
27-10-14, 23:53
She could be from a plenty of different areas... Almost impossible to guess.

What general regions does she look like she comes from?

Sile
28-10-14, 08:25
German or Czech

MtDNA
29-10-14, 22:47
German or Czech
:laughing: Are you joking?
Isn't she quite dark to be German?

John Doe
30-10-14, 08:26
:laughing: Are you joking?
Isn't she quite dark to be German?

I don't think he was joking. Why? She's not dark IMO.

P.S are you in the picture?

MtDNA
31-10-14, 23:20
I don't think he was joking. Why? She's not dark IMO.

P.S are you in the picture?

Maybe... Maybe not...
I will not say.

John Doe
01-11-14, 09:58
Maybe... Maybe not...
I will not say.

Fair enough.

MtDNA
01-11-14, 22:34
Fair enough.

Plus, I am of multiple races.

John Doe
02-11-14, 05:49
Plus, I am of multiple ethnicities.

Alright. But if that's the case why do you only identify as Persian?

MtDNA
02-11-14, 15:08
Alright. But if that's the case why do you only identify as Persian?

Persian is more of a culture. Hazara Afganis (Mongols) call themselves Persian. Almost everyone in Iran who is not of Turk, or other cultural backgrounds other than Persian call themselves Persian. Persian is basically the default ethnicity in Iran, used by people that have been assimilated into the default Iranian culture. However, even Persians have subdivisions. These subdivisions are based on true race (Persianized Arabs, Persianized Mongols, Persianized Semites, Persianized Central Asians). Persia was the previous name for Iran. Calling yourself Persian is the same as someone calling themselves a Pole, it has few racial significance.

John Doe
02-11-14, 17:11
Persian is more of a culture. Hazara Afganis (Mongols) call themselves Persian. Almost everyone in Iran who is not of Turk, or other cultural backgrounds other than Persian call themselves Persian. Persian is basically the default ethnicity in Iran, used by people that have been assimilated into the default Iranian culture. However, even Persians have subdivisions. These subdivisions are based on true race (Persianized Arabs, Persianized Mongols, Persianized Semites, Persianized Central Asians). Persia was the previous name for Iran. Calling yourself Persian is the same as someone calling themselves a Pole, it has few racial significance.
I see. BTW 'Semitic' is a purely linguistic term, Arabs are also Semitic speakers. Hungarians are Finno Ugric speakers, yet genetically they're basically central Europeans.

MtDNA
12-11-14, 00:50
I see. BTW 'Semitic' is a purely linguistic term, Arabs are also Semitic speakers. Hungarians are Finno Ugric speakers, yet genetically they're basically central Europeans.

So, what racial group do you see this girl belonging too?

John Doe
12-11-14, 06:20
So, what racial group do you see this girl belonging too?
I'm not sure, definitely in west Eurasia though.

Yetos
17-11-14, 21:05
hard to say.

MtDNA
01-12-14, 20:06
Perhaps these earlier photos of her, before she became fat might help.
6868 6869 6867