PDA

View Full Version : Why so much hate?

MtDNA
30-08-14, 15:30
-Please Delete This-

John Doe
30-08-14, 16:32
Why is there so much hate geared around me and my fellow muslims. How come when a muslim youth does something stupid, the media mentions their religion over anything else? How come we had to always 'be kind to everyone' because 'we are the representatives of our religion'? How come we are not allowed to research topics about subatomic physics for fear of tracking and unlawful accusations?

IMO It's not about Islam or religion in general, there was sex trafficking from eastern Europe in the early 2,000's, and I reckon this is the case in India as well, both of these places don't have a Muslim majority. It's more about local culture, I mean you wouldn't expect women to be treated in a place like Turkey or Egypt in the way they're treated in Pakistan, and 3 of these places have a Muslim majority. But in all honesty, rape is rape, regardless if the one responsible was w/e.

P.S It seems like the US has made a better job in assimilating their Muslim community than say Britain or France, if you don't assimilate a population, you get a ghetto culture where poverty is rampant, and then things like rape or sex trafficking become more frequent.

LeBrok
30-08-14, 16:45
Do you have a particular example that brought your attention to it?

Otherwise there are few:
1. Many things Muslims do they do it in name of god.
2. Religion is very important for Muslims as integral part of life.
3. Many killings and executions in recent times were done by Muslims in name of religious sacrifice. Suicide bombers are mostly muslim. ISIS in Syria and Iraq fights in name of Allah.
4. Most religious conflicts and fights are between Muslims and other faiths (India, Indonesia the West), or Muslims against Muslims (Syria, Iraq), where there is lack of arm conflicts between other religions.
5. All of this creates paranoia in mainly Christian West.

LeBrok
30-08-14, 16:50
How come we are not allowed to research topics about subatomic physics for fear of tracking and unlawful accusations? Can you elaborate, or share an example? I don't think google knows my religious affiliation, and probably doesn't know yours. Otherwise we both are tracked by many internet services and organizations.

MtDNA
30-08-14, 17:46
-Please Delete This-

MtDNA
30-08-14, 17:49
-Please Delete This-

Aberdeen
30-08-14, 17:54
Why is there so much hate geared around me and my fellow muslims. How come when a muslim youth does something stupid, the media mentions their religion over anything else? How come we had to always 'be kind to everyone' because 'we are the representatives of our religion'? How come we are not allowed to research topics about subatomic physics for fear of tracking and unlawful accusations?

Although only a small percentage of muslims are terrorists, most terrorists are muslims. And there's no easy way to identify which muslims are apt to commit terrorist acts. I think it really is that simple.

Perhaps in future, if Bahais or Quakers embrance terrorism and muslims renounce terrorism, attitudes will change. Oh, wait, neither of those things are going to happen, are they? Bahais and Quakers believe in peace and tolerance for others, while many muslims who aren't terrorists nevertheless believe that people who won't convert to islam should be killed. That attitude may be the reason many people hate and fear all muslims. I'm sure that christians were hated and feared by Pagans many centuries ago when christians believed that they had the right to torture and kill anyone who wouldn't convert. But christians have, on the whole, grown up and become more tolerant. When is that going to happen in the moslem world?

Aberdeen
30-08-14, 18:07
1 & 2. Most muslims aren't even religious.
3 & 4. Christians, Jews, Hindus, etc. also do messed up things.
5. The media is to blame for paranoia.

Tell that to the muslim brotherhood. Or those lunatics who are currently trying to kill everyone in Iraq who doesn't share their extremist views on what islam is. Yes, I know, they're not the majority of muslims, they're just the minority who are angry and violent enough to take over the muslim world and force all other muslims to go along with them. As long as islam tries to spread through conquest and terror, the people of the civilized world will hate and fear islam.

LeBrok
30-08-14, 18:43
1 & 2. Most muslims aren't even religious. Perhaps so, but they don't seem to have a voice over shouting religious zealots, and all the West hears is "Allah akbar" at every occasion.

3 & 4. Christians, Jews, Hindus, etc. also do messed up things. Yes in the past, as Aberdeen mentioned. However current news dominates politics, people attention and mass media in general. We don't need to fear cruisers or holy inquisition, they don't exist anymore. Islamic suicide bombers, on other hand, can strike anytime and everywhere around the world.

5. The media is to blame for paranoia. Yes they don't do the best job, but they need to cater to what public wants to listen and see most, for better ratings. If people are already scared of something, media will show news about this more often. Media fallows people sentiments and likes, that's why there is so much news about entertainment stars, and much less news about politics and business, although the later shapes the world and current events.

MtDNA
30-08-14, 19:38
-Please Delete This-

MtDNA
30-08-14, 19:40
Mods, I made a mistake to make this thread. Please delete it or lock it. I don't know what I was thinking when I made it, but I wanted to focus more on why hateful comments are made about us, and what to do to decrease prejudice. I didn't want to hear prejudiced opinions.
I know I shouldn't have made controversial topics. Please delete this thread.

albanopolis
30-08-14, 19:57

Muslim theology is backward. I know it because I live in a Muslim country. The way theology of Muslims treat women is horrible. Almost as subhumans. This scares to death the westerners and moderate Muslims. People of Muslim countries are good. They should not be demonized and looked down on them, but they should try to reform their religion the way Christianity has done many times. What should westerners think when they see Afghan women beaten by religious police or theocracy in Iran?
Should there be love?

MtDNA
31-08-14, 04:15
-Please Delete This-

LeBrok
31-08-14, 04:33
Mods, I made a mistake to make this thread. Please delete it or lock it. I don't know what I was thinking when I made it, but I wanted to focus more on why hateful comments are made about us, and what to do to decrease prejudice. I didn't want to hear prejudiced opinions.
I'm sorry you feel this way. I thought we were voicing legitimate concerns if it comes to perception of Islam from Western world perspective. Farthermore not agreeing with your point of view on the subject, which is still not shared with us, doesn't coincide with hatred towards Muslims. Many members of Eupedia are Muslims from Europe, and nobody wants to get rid of them or invade their countries, either Bosnia or Albania. They are tolerant like rest of Europe and nobody feels endangered by them or acting aggressively or in self defence.

Having said that I think you opened an interesting thread which will gather many honest opinions on the subject. It will allow you, and other Muslims, to learn what people truly think and how they feel about the subject. What is scary for them in Islam, why they act defensively, and perhaps deliver some solutions you are after.

Here is an interesting question for you. Why is that Westerners, mostly Christians and many atheists, can peacefully coexist with people of buddhism, hinduism, shinto religions and many others but they are afraid of Muslims? What caused, in your mind, dislike of Islam and its believers?

If it comes to deleting the thread I can't do that unless it violates Eupedia rules. You can ask Maciamo, the owner, to delete the thread, however when you signed on Eupedia you agreed that whatever you post belongs to Eupedia.

Yetos
31-08-14, 09:18
Ugh, are you just a convert to atheism? Muslims respect their women alot. Haven't you seen Turks. Their women are the heads of the household, and the men are treated like mules (Men's right activists, go fetch).

I am a pagan, for me I am the best, for you I do not know, but for Islam, according Quran I am an infidel, a kafir/Kufar which must be taxated or die, if not converted.
how do you feel with that?

wellcome to free world, Islam is not, i can not express my shelf there.

Maleth
31-08-14, 10:00
Ugh, are you just a convert to atheism? Muslims respect their women alot. Haven't you seen Turks. Their women are the heads of the household, and the men are treated like mules (Men's right activists, go fetch).

"A man should not be questioned when he beats his wife."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd4A4fPejXE

And by the way I am gay/homosexual, created like that by Nature but Islam wants to kill me like it persecutes all the gay communities in the Islamic countries they live in. Its 2014 Mtdna and it would be refreshing to see some reformations in the Islamic world in line with the realities of today that were not available a 1200 years ago!

MtDNA
31-08-14, 17:09
No, I made it by accident. And it is making me kind of angry reading these comments. Why does it always have to be us to blame?

How come I can only read comments of people that are only know lies about islam they've been fed by the media.

LeBrok
31-08-14, 17:52
No, I made it by accident.
Often good things come by way of accident.

And it is making me kind of angry reading these comments. It is good to talk about feelings and learn how "the other side" feels.

Why does it always have to be us to blame?People are talking but you are not hearing them.

How come I can only read comments of people that are only know lies about islam they've been fed by the media.Here is your chance to correct them responding to concerns of Eupedia members about Islam.

Angela
31-08-14, 18:16
There are Christian and Yashidi refugees streaming across the borders into other countries with reports of the absolutely horrifying atrocities that are being perpetrated in the Middle East as we speak, not to mention the omnipresent videos, some of them published by the perpetrators themselves. It's like a primitive version of the Holocaust in Europe.

Are we to believe this is all a massive hoax?

I know that millions upon millions of Muslims are undoubtedly as saddened and horrified by this as I am. Indeed, I know an Egyptian family, for example, and they are heartbroken over what has happened in Egypt because of the Muslim Brotherhood. In their youth, Coptics and Muslims lived in harmony.

It's as if a virus has taken over the hearts and minds of a portion of the Islamic community. Others around the world may try to help, but it is, in my opinion, the primary obligation of the sane people in the Muslim community, who I believe are in the majority, to look this evil in the face, call it what it is, and gather their courage to combat it. Denials like those of the Germans after WWII who protested that they had no idea what was going on just will not wash today, not when every other person has a cell phone with which to record what is going on.

I won't even go into the absolute degradation and humiliation and violence to which women are subjected in some Muslim countries today. Do we really need to catalog the restrictions upon them in Saudi Arabia, Yemen, in Afghanistan under the Taliban, and now in these newly "conquered" areas? Is it as bad as that in countries like Turkey for example? No, but if the growth in radical Islam there continues, how long will that remain the case?

I am reminded of an interview conducted with the Ayatollah Khomeini by the Italian journalist Oriana Fallaci.

During her 1979 interview with Ayatollah Khomeini (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruhollah_Khomeini), she addressed him as a "tyrant" and managed to unveil herself from the chador (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chador):
OF- I still have to ask you a lot of things. About the "chador," for example, which I was obliged to wear to come and interview you, and which you impose on Iranian women. [...] I am not only referring to the dress but to what it represents, I mean the apartheid Iranian women have been forced into after the revolution. They cannot study at the university with men, they cannot work with men, they cannot swim in the sea or in a swimming-pool with men. They have to do everything separately, wearing their "chador." By the way, how can you swim wearing a "chador"?

AK- None of this concerns you, our customs do not concern you. If you don't like the islamic dress you are not obliged to wear it, since it is for young women and respectable ladies.

OF- This is very kind of you, Imam, since you tell me that, I'm going to immediately rid myself of this stupid medieval rag. There !.[8] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oriana_Fallaci#cite_note-8) She promptly stripped it off.

Fallaci was way over the top, in my opinion, in some of the things she wrote about Islam, partly because she had a rather histrionic personality, but in this instance, all I can say is "Bravo, Oriana!"

I hope you take this in the spirit in which it is meant, and not as a broad condemnation of all Muslims or of Islam itself.

MtDNA
31-08-14, 18:39
I made this thread out of anger of hateful things being said on other threads.
The thing is, that many Muslims are kind people, and I do not like it when you stereotype them all.
Islam is a religion of peace, and I am a Shia.

LeBrok
31-08-14, 19:04
I know that millions upon millions of Muslims are undoubtedly as saddened and horrified by this as I am. Indeed, I know an Egyptian family, for example, and they are heartbroken over what has happened in Egypt because of the Muslim Brotherhood. In their youth, Coptics and Muslims lived in harmony.

It's as if a virus has taken over the hearts and minds of a portion of the Islamic community. Others around the world may try to help, but it is, in my opinion, the primary obligation of the sane people in the Muslim community, who I believe are in the majority, to look this evil in the face, call it what it is, and gather their courage to combat it..

I agree, this is exactly what has to happen to fix the problem of radical Muslims. The moderate Muslims need to wake up and stair the problem in the eye. One thing baffles me in this scenario though. If moderate Muslims are the majority among all Muslims why there are so many strong extremist groups around them? The Taliban, Al Qaeda, ISIS, Muslim Brotherhood and many others. Why extremist mullahs and Madras schools are allowed to brainwash their children?

LeBrok
31-08-14, 19:09
Islam is a religion of peace. That's what you are taught to believe. Can you support this mantra by real life observation? After all, the actions speak louder and more truthfully than the words.

MtDNA
31-08-14, 21:20
That's what you are taught to believe. Can you support this mantra by real life observation? After all, the actions speak louder and more truthfully than the words.

Thousands of Iranian Jews and their descendants owe their lives to a Muslim diplomat in wartime Paris, according to a new book. In The Lion's Shadow tells how Abdol-Hossein Sardari risked everything to help fellow Iranians escape the Nazis.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-16190541

A new exhibition aims to celebrate the role Muslims played in saving Jewish lives during the Holocaust.The Righteous Muslim Exhibition is being launched at the Board of Deputies of British Jews in Bloomsbury, central London.
Photographs of 70 Muslims who sheltered Jews during World War II will be displayed alongside stories detailing their acts of heroism.
The exhibition hopes to inspire new research into instances of collaboration between the Muslim and Jewish communities.
Yad Vashem, Israel's official memorial to victims of the Holocaust, honours nearly 25,000 so-called "righteous persons" who risked their lives to protect the Jewish community during Nazi Germany's reign of terror.
Some 70 Muslims have recently been added to the list. The exhibition explores their stories.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-22176928

Fire Haired14
01-09-14, 04:35
Can you elaborate, or share an example? I don't think google knows my religious affiliation, and probably doesn't know yours. Otherwise we both are tracked by many internet services and organizations.

I bet there are powerful people out there who profile ordinary people by looking at their internet history. That's why school they tell students to watch what they do on the internet because there's hardly any real privacy in the modern world.

Fire Haired14
01-09-14, 04:48
Although only a small percentage of muslims are terrorists, most terrorists are muslims. And there's no easy way to identify which muslims are apt to commit terrorist acts. I think it really is that simple.

Perhaps in future, if Bahais or Quakers embrance terrorism and muslims renounce terrorism, attitudes will change. Oh, wait, neither of those things are going to happen, are they? Bahais and Quakers believe in peace and tolerance for others, while many muslims who aren't terrorists nevertheless believe that people who won't convert to islam should be killed. That attitude may be the reason many people hate and fear all muslims. I'm sure that christians were hated and feared by Pagans many centuries ago when christians believed that they had the right to torture and kill anyone who wouldn't convert. But christians have, on the whole, grown up and become more tolerant. When is that going to happen in the moslem world?

If you don't know much on the subject don't make big claims. I'm not just talking to you I'm talking to everyone, including myself. I doubt any of us know much about Islam, it's history, the current Islamic world, etc. You're simplifying things into being black or white, when in almost all situations there are many shades of grey. You can't simplify Christians in early medieval Europe as people who oppressed pagans and mirror them to modern Muslim extremist groups like ISIS, its more complicated. Plus your throwing out agendas.

The Muslims I've seen are ordinary people, trying to make a living, etc. I don't see signs of anti-westernism or anything we associate with extremist muslims. I'm probably ignorant though to more extreme ones. Muslims have told me there are some who preach jihad in their Mosques. I don't know though, they may have been deceiving me.

Fire Haired14
01-09-14, 05:01
Tell that to the muslim brotherhood. Or those lunatics who are currently trying to kill everyone in Iraq who doesn't share their extremist views on what islam is. Yes, I know, they're not the majority of muslims, they're just the minority who are angry and violent enough to take over the muslim world and force all other muslims to go along with them. As long as islam tries to spread through conquest and terror, the people of the civilized world will hate and fear islam.

From my experience MtDNA is right most Muslims are not very religious. He's right that many other people have gone under the name of other religions and done horrible things. How is anything that he said wrong? I don't know about the media part, but popular shows like Family Guy have no problem with having fun with raciest(or whatever you want'a call it) stero types towards east Asians, Jews, Irish, Muslims, Christians, African Americans, etc. etc. etc. Many Americans have prejudice towards defined groups, partly because of funny stero types or whatever.

Why are you giving MtDNA such a hard time? He's addressing a real problem. Although you can't find it in laws or give physical prove, Muslims aren't always seen in a good way by westerners. To atheist like you and Lebrok, they're stupid and ignorant religious people who are the source of all evil in the world. To many ordinary westerners they're strange foreigners, terrorists, third world, primitive, etc. MtDNA isn't a member of ISIS, he's an ordinary person who doesn't like the negative way some think of Muslims.

Fire Haired14
01-09-14, 05:06
Yes they don't do the best job, but they need to cater to what public wants to listen and see most, for better ratings. If people are already scared of something, media will show news about this more often. Media fallows people sentiments and likes, that's why there is so much news about entertainment stars, and much less news about politics and business, although the later shapes the world and current events.

The media gets on my nerves. Why should Obama tell the world his plan to stop ISIS. Things that serious need to stay behind closed doors.

Fire Haired14
01-09-14, 05:11
I am a pagan, for me I am the best, for you I do not know, but for Islam, according Quran I am an infidel, a kafir/Kufar which must be taxated or die, if not converted.
how do you feel with that?

wellcome to free world, Islam is not, i can not express my shelf there.

I doubt ancient Greek pagans have much on Muslims when it comes to peacefulness.

LeBrok
01-09-14, 05:12
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-16190541

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-22176928

That's heartwarming deeds indeed. Jews were also saved by many other people religious or not. I believe it was done more from good nature of people, and not necessarily from passages in holy books about saving Jews.
Were these Muslims influenced by passages from Koran or preachings of clerics to save Jews? This would indicate help of islamic teachings in saving Jews.
My inquiry was more about if religion itself, in this case Islam, teaches peaceful coexistence, tolerance, love, equality for all races and social status or gender and religion, saving lives, preventing violence etc. The elements which build peace on earth and are extremely important and embraced in today's western free world. On this base we could call Islam religion of peace.
Furthermore, if we can find in Koran passages about gender inequality, religious intolerance, rewards in heaven for killing infidels, calls for war in quest of world dominance of Islam, acceptance of slavery, preserving social hierarchy in rights and privileges, etc, can we wholeheartedly say that Islam is religion of peace? Perhaps Islam is religion of both, peace and war, depending on circumstances?

Fire Haired14
01-09-14, 05:16
I'm sorry you feel this way. I thought we were voicing legitimate concerns if it comes to perception of Islam from Western world perspective. Farthermore not agreeing with your point of view on the subject, which is still not shared with us, doesn't coincide with hatred towards Muslims. Many members of Eupedia are Muslims from Europe, and nobody wants to get rid of them or invade their countries, either Bosnia or Albania. They are tolerant like rest of Europe and nobody feels endangered by them or acting aggressively or in self defence.

Having said that I think you opened an interesting thread which will gather many honest opinions on the subject. It will allow you, and other Muslims, to learn what people truly think and how they feel about the subject. What is scary for them in Islam, why they act defensively, and perhaps deliver some solutions you are after.

Here is an interesting question for you. Why is that Westerners, mostly Christians and many atheists, can peacefully coexist with people of buddhism, hinduism, shinto religions and many others but they are afraid of Muslims? What caused, in your mind, dislike of Islam and its believers?

If it comes to deleting the thread I can't do that unless it violates Eupedia rules. You can ask Maciamo, the owner, to delete the thread, however when you signed on Eupedia you agreed that whatever you post belongs to Eupedia.

Nah, you're not sorry, that's sarcasm. This dude did nothing wrong and you guys ganged up on him like a pack of wolves. Sure, you don't hate muslims, but you treated MtDNA like trash.

Fire Haired14
01-09-14, 05:21
Honestly, I think westerners are too stuck up on individualism. Freedom, freedom, equal right, etc. I get tired of hearing the same old cry, it gets old after almost 300 years. I think we need to toughen up and not cry about every little thing that makes us uncomfortable as individuals. Any thoughts on this? It's an idea in it's infancy, but I do think it's something that needs to change in the west.

LeBrok
01-09-14, 05:29
Why are you giving MtDNA such a hard time? He's addressing a real problem. Although you can't find it in laws or give physical prove, Muslims aren't always seen in a good way by westerners. To atheist like you and Lebrok, they're stupid and ignorant religious people who are the source of all evil in the world. To many ordinary westerners they're strange foreigners, terrorists, third world, primitive, etc. Still insecure? You seem to know what we think before we said anything remotely what you insinuate. If anything these epithets suit you and other religious zealots regardless of religion. For your information in my work I deal with many Middle Easterners and many Muslims and so far have only good experience. So please tell me more what to think about them.

MtDNA isn't a member of ISIS, he's an ordinary person your keen observation skills missed that he is a she.

who doesn't like the negative way some think of Muslims.Thanks for stating the obvious. And you must be a Christian who don't like anything negative about your religion either, right?

Yetos
01-09-14, 06:08
No, I made it by accident. And it is making me kind of angry reading these comments. Why does it always have to be us to blame?

How come I can only read comments of people that are only know lies about islam they've been fed by the media.

lies about Islam?

is it a lie that Islam orders faithfull to spread Mohamet words even by sword?

Tell me, according Quran and Islam, a Pagan, what chances has?

to be converted,
to be harassed,
to die by a faithfull which will go to Islamic,

TRUE or FALSE?

tell me why faithfull 'jihad' cut the head of non Muslim?

Yetos
01-09-14, 06:18
I agree, this is exactly what has to happen to fix the problem of radical Muslims. The moderate Muslims need to wake up and stair the problem in the eye. One thing baffles me in this scenario though. If moderate Muslims are the majority among all Muslims why there are so many strong extremist groups around them? The Taliban, Al Qaeda, ISIS, Muslim Brotherhood and many others. Why extremist mullahs and Madras schools are allowed to brainwash their children?

cause moderate Muslims can think, but an imam can not, he just read and transit the Quran
that is why so many Hersies and Fetva in Islam,

Now if Quran say that the 'different' must converted taxated or die, and Imam transmit it to faith full, sorry, the moderate Islamic people must 'silence'

Fire Haired14
01-09-14, 06:20
Still insecure? You seem to know what we think before we said anything remotely what you insinuate. If anything these epithets suit you and other religious zealots regardless of religion.

That insult you just gave me should give members a good idea what a great tolerant guy you are.

Here are examples of you expressing this belief.

Yesterday, 09:45. This thread

Do you have a particular example that brought your attention to it?

Otherwise there are few:
1. Many things Muslims do they do it in name of god.
2. Religion is very important for Muslims as integral part of life.
3. Many killings and executions in recent times were done by Muslims in name of religious sacrifice. Suicide bombers (http://www.eupedia.com/forum/#) are mostly muslim. ISIS in Syria and Iraq fights in name of Allah.
4. Most religious conflicts and fights are between Muslims and other faiths (India, Indonesia the West), or Muslims against Muslims (Syria, Iraq), where there is lack of arm conflicts between other religions.
5. All of this creates paranoia in mainly Christian West

Link to comment (http://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads/30153-The-Byzantine-Empire-must-be-revived?p=433902&viewfull=1#post433902).

So was Churchill fighting them, so were many founding fathers of USA with Lincoln and Jefferson leading the way. Hitler and Stalin didn't kill because they were atheists, they killed because they were psychopaths. They took pleasure in human suffering and death. In this department of monsters we can find many Christians and Muslim kings of the past.
Do you think there is a reason why most atheists are among scientists?

Replying to Kamni who suggested banning all religion claiming it would end all war.

13-06-14, 14:56. Link to comment (http://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads/30153-The-Byzantine-Empire-must-be-revived?p=433891&viewfull=1#post433891).

I support (http://www.eupedia.com/forum/#) it if it comes to big organized religions, although people are spiritual in nature, and need to believe in something for at least healthy psychological reasons. That's why total ban of religion, like in Soviet Union or China, never worked. After 80 years (3 generations) of programed atheism in Russia 75% of people still believe in god. This should tell us something.

That took me like two minutes to find. You have expressed many times that you believe religion is for idiots and mostly causes war and intolerance(summarized). After, dissing MtDNA and Muslims, you deny it? Lebrok, you're known for sarcasm, relentlessly hating on religious people, giving members infractions because you don't like them(You just gave me one for that reason), and supporting "tolerance". MtDNA and that awesome Greek dude are great witnesses of your intolerance. You gave me an infraction for defending MtDNA and accusing you of sarcasm(I was right), yet you don't give yourself an infraction for doing 10x worse than that(pretty twisted and wrong).

For your information in my work I deal with many Middle Easterners and many Muslims and so far have only good experience. So please tell me more what to think about them.

I'm not trying to brag about knowing many Muslims. That sarcasm isn't appropriate or useful in this conversation, you're just trying to express your hate towards me.

Yetos
01-09-14, 06:23
Gushhh
I can not say something more,

@MtDNA

except this, once converted, only death can set you 'free'

for those who do not know, read Quran.

mtDNA you seem educated, and you can judge upon good and bad.
I chalenge you, to read the Quran.
and tell me, as a pagan, what are my chances to survive in there?

plz do it, then you understand, when you realise the dilema, to kill an infidel for heaven, or not, or wear a burka all your life, or not,
it is our personal believes that make us good or bad, not the religion, the religion is laws,
but when I kill in the name of Allah, (christianity did that many times), we pass to another level, the level of stupidity.
WEST passed that, in the name of Christ wars had happenned, witch-hunt etc etc
Middle East had passed it before, but pass it again,
we must stop the madness of some crazy Imams,
and the first who must revolt are the muslims them shelves,
instead at year 2014 (don't know how much after Egira and start of muslim callendar) we see a religious call, to eliminate the infidels,

Fire Haired14
01-09-14, 06:28
Thanks for stating the obvious. And you must be a Christian who don't like anything negative about your religion either, right?

True, I don't like people having bad prejudices about Christians and making fun of them, just like MtDNA doesn't like people to do with Muslims. How is being against discrimination a bad thing? BTW, you're statement about you not thinking religious people are ignorant, etc., is already getting pretty weak.

sparkey
01-09-14, 08:33

We don't delete content, but I'm fine with locking this thread, which has been wrecked by the edits and people talking past each other anyway. Locked.

LeBrok
01-09-14, 08:52
That took me like two minutes to find. To find what? Few well known facts? If you find hatred in these posts, you don't know what hatred is. You confuse hatred with stating obvious, because you don't like obvious. You confuse hatred with opinions you don't like. If people don't say nice words to you obviously they must hate you. I have my doubts that you comprehend what you read.

You said:

Replying to Kamni who suggested banning all religion claiming it would end all war.
My quote:

I support (http://www.eupedia.com/forum/#) it if it comes to big organized religions, although people are spiritual in nature, and need to believe in something for at least healthy psychological reasons. That's why total ban of religion, like in Soviet Union or China, never worked. After 80 years (3 generations) of programed atheism in Russia 75% of people still believe in god. This should tell us something.

Perhaps you should read slowly or twice?

relentlessly hating on religious people Obviously I'm hating my mother, she's very religious. Please, give me one quote, I'm making fun of religious people.

you believe religion is for idiots You'd better quote me or you will get another red card for false statements.