Why some haplogroups grew so large?

albanopolis

Banned
Reaction score
If we see the list of haplogroups a handful of them dominate the world? I wold say R1a, R1b in Europe, Q in Asia, And E in Africa.
Why so?

If we see the list of haplogroups a handful of them dominate the world? I wold say R1a, R1b in Europe, Q in Asia, And E in Africa.
Why so?

R and Q which are 40000 years younger than the other K group members ( HIGJTL ) introduced kings/chiefs with a concubine system ................run a spreadsheet on a system of kings and his sons controlling the majority of the female populace

or

R and Q as they are the youngest markers had more healthier sperm

R and Q which are 40000 years younger than the other K group members ( HIGJTL ) introduced kings/chiefs with a concubine system ................run a spreadsheet on a system of kings and his sons controlling the majority of the female populace

or

R and Q as they are the youngest markers had more healthier sperm
Indeed R and Q compared to E in E Europe are a lot younger. And yet E in Europe is not even 7% of the total. Having in mind that majority of European migration to new world are R haplo,

Indeed R and Q compared to E in E Europe are a lot younger. And yet E in Europe is not even 7% of the total. Having in mind that majority of European migration to new world are R haplo,
Because in nature there is no democracy and justice. You should see it like seeds falling on fertile ground. Cactus grows better on dry sand and orchids grow better on wet trees. Likewise every haplogroups can have better advantage in certain environments of people, climate, parasites, food and what's not put all together. What it is exactly, that gives advantages, we are still learning.

R1a L260 is mysterious. It is a subclade of R1a M458 and it is relatively young but large.

Why so?
Do we have estimates of modern population by hg? I mean something like - R1B total estimate x.z billions (y% of current males), etc. Ideally that should take into account latest migrations as well. Even if not scientific, do we have any?

This thread has been viewed 4618 times.

Back