Guess the ethnicity of this grey eyed football player

Eldritch

Banned
Reaction score
RWj5V0B.jpg

He can be Albanian, Bosnian or Croatian. His steep nose looks like Albanian. Profile photo could help a bit more.

If he's not Italian, then somewhere nearby in the Balkans.

broad enough jaws, broad face, broad skull: 'alpine', one kind of 'borreby', 'dinaric': brachycephallic or sub(brachycephallic
the frontal line I suspect is receading a bit, not too much 'alpine' - face too large for "true" 'dinaric'
dark blond hair; rather 'nordic' - pale grey-blue eyes: more 'east-baltic' (if 'east-baltic' has some sense, or a 'borreby' component of 'east-baltic' (the frontal line and the not too broad jaw ppoint rather to my 'boreeby' B (Brünn based?) -
these traits could be convenient for every kind of N or N-E Germanic (more Dane, German or W-Norvergian or Finn or Balt but the nose shape shows some 'mediterranean' accretion, as it occurs among typical 'dinarics' of Balkans or elsewhere: so a Slav, and rather a southern Slav (I recall "balkan" is too vague a term for anthropology, when we know the crossings which occurred there) - the massive face points rather to a Montenegro-CrnaGora inhabitant, bit it is not exclusive -
so I would say:
rather Montenegro, Bosniak, Croatian, less evident for Serbian, Macedonian, Carpathian Romanian, Slovenian,more less Ukrainian, Hungarian, Pole, S-German, Austrian ...
for ANGELA: I don' exclude at all an Italian, but then rather a Venitian or a Friulan -
allways bets, I you know, concerning my thoughts about this "sport"

have a good night

sorry, I forgot Albanian, with more chances to be from the closest regions to Montenegro (And his mother was vegetarian, his father christian alcoholic!)

He is an albanian, his name is Besart Berisha.

Hm he is from Prishtina, my town. Not a football fan, so .... Anyhow, he reminded me of Ernest Malazogu an actor, he has the same nose, so I suspected that he is Albanian.

Well, I was not too far!

This thread has been viewed 3577 times.

Back