Guess -- Sicilian vs Cypriot

oreo_cookie

Banned
Reaction score

Are you back!

you always post sicilians from the USA

They are all from either Paphos, in Cyprus; or Messina in Sicily. I actually usually do not post Italian Americans.

I don't think sicilians look like cypriots on average but some individual similarities are probably founded due to greek influences in both regions. However sicilians have also different influences than them for example the italian element is very important.

very hard to to tell

first women looks sicilian to me
second looks sicilian
third could be either, cypriot maybe
fouth sicilian
fifth looks like cypriot
sixth looks like italian sicilian
seventh could be both, looks like greek style though so cypriot
eighth sicilian ( now im just going back and forth)
ninth cypriot for sure
tenth cypriot

I wouldn't waste my time on his old threads. He's notoriously dishonest in how he does it, always choosing the absolutely most exotic and hideous southern Italians and Sicilians he can find, and even then posting the most unflattering, ill lit of their pictures. He's even used photo shopped pictures, and mis-attributed nationality to some of them.

That said, in this particular case it looks to me as if the first five are Sicilian and the next five are Cypriots. I wouldn't be surprised, however, if the last woman and the fifth woman could be switched. He must have scoured facebook to find the three fair haired, more northern looking people on the island.

I feel bad for him, tbh. He doesn't seem well and hopefully he'll seek treatment. I'm trying not to come off as insulting, as I truly feel sorry for him. He seems very ill.
I say this as a person with diagnosed mental health issues as well.

I wouldn't waste my time on his old threads. He's notoriously dishonest in how he does it, always choosing the absolutely most exotic and hideous southern Italians and Sicilians he can find, and even then posting the most unflattering, ill lit of their pictures. He's even used photo shopped pictures, and mis-attributed nationality to some of them.

That said, in this particular case it looks to me as if the first five are Sicilian and the next five are Cypriots. I wouldn't be surprised, however, if the last woman and the fifth woman could be switched. He must have scoured facebook to find the three fair haired, more northern looking people on the island.

really thanks for the info, i didnt know

I wonder what those people on the pictures would feel like if they read this.

This thread has been viewed 4244 times.

Back