Ust-Ishim: a 45.000 siberian

It's probably more related to all Eurasians who aren't west Eurasian, because of "basal Eurasian" ancestry in West Eurasians.

The finding that the Ust’-Ishim individual is equally closely related to present-day Asians and to 8,000- to 24,000-year-old individuals from western Eurasia, but not to present-day Europeans, is compatible with the hypothesis that present-day Europeans derive some of their ancestry from a population that did not participate in the initial dispersals of modern humans into Europe and Asia11
What does that mean?

R1b/R1a ancestor is closest to modern east asians and heavily admixed with neanderthal. Tough day R1 pals I still love you.

72c.jpg

R1b/R1a ancestor is closest to modern east asians and heavily admixed with neanderthal. Tough day R1 pals I still love you.

They can keep their "higher resistance to AIDs" and "lower heart disease rates," because we've got patrilineal European ancientness!

72c.jpg

It is slightly closer to East Eurasian than modern West Eurasians, but that also just because modern West Eurasians have additional Basal Eurasian ancestry. But taking ancient West Eurasians like WHG for comparison than it is equal close to them and East Eurasians. Basically Ust-Ishim is the Proto Eurasian before they diverged into West and East Eurasians.

It is slightly closer to East Eurasian than modern West Eurasians, but that also just because modern West Eurasians have additional Basal Eurasian ancestry. But taking ancient West Eurasians like WHG for comparison than it is equal close to them and East Eurasians. Basically Ust-Ishim is the Proto Eurasian before they diverged into West and East Eurasians.

No the study says he is equally as related to MODERN EAST ASIANS as he is to Malta Boy (Who was Mongoloid) and LaBrana. This means he has the same amount of basal Eurasian ancestry as he does modern East Asian. You are 100% incorrect in saying that he was a Proto Eurasian, he was a Proto East Asian.

No the study says he is equally as related to MODERN EAST ASIANS as he is to Malta Boy (Who was Mongoloid) and LaBrana. This means he has the same amount of basal Eurasian ancestry as he does modern East Asian. You are 100% incorrect in saying that he was a Proto Eurasian, he was a Proto East Asian.

I think you need to read the paper again. Even Dienekes commented on that. And how the heck did you come to the conclusion that Mal'ta Boy was Mongoloid if he had only some percentage of East Eurasian related genes and was mostly West Eurasian like? Heck even the populations with the highest modern frequency of ANE are South_Central Asians followed by North Caucasians and Northeast Europeans.

Admixtures-Lazaridis.png

So on what do you base your statement that "Mal ta was Mongoloid"?

Also just in case you didn't knew. LaBrana is WHG sample from West Europe.

However, when an ~8,000-year-old genome from western Europe (La Braña)9 or a 24,000-year-old genome from Siberia (Mal’ta 1)10 were analysed, there is no evidence that the Ust’-Ishim genome shares more derived alleles with present-day East Asians than with these prehistoric individuals (|Z| < 2). This suggests that the population to which the Ust’-Ishim individual belonged diverged from the ancestors of present-day West Eurasian and East Eurasian populations before—or simultaneously with—their divergence from each other.
http://dienekes.blogspot.nl/2014/10/high-coverage-genome-from-45000-year.html

Ust'-Ishim is basically a Proto_Eurasian.

Attachments

• Admixtures-Lazaridis.jpg
    Admixtures-Lazaridis.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 74
I think you need to read the paper again. Even Dienekes commented on that. And how the heck did you come to the conclusion that Mal'ta Boy was Mongoloid if he lacked any Sibirian and East Asian (expect some Southeast Asian) related genes? Mal'ta was 60% North Euro and West Asian like while 25% Amerindian and 10% South Asian like. So on what do you base your statement that "Mal ta was Mongoloid"?

Also just in case you didn't noticed. LaBrana is WHG sample from West Europe.

http://dienekes.blogspot.nl/2014/10/high-coverage-genome-from-45000-year.html

马耳他男孩有蒙古人种的头骨,你能理解这更好的中国佬?

You're trying to argue that Y DNA K (x L T), the ancestor of Y DNA O, the dominant Chinese haplogroup, was not proto Chinese? Even though he plots closest to Han Chinese of any population? You are delusional, embrace the fact that your ancestor is East Asian. The facts are here.

马耳他男孩有蒙古人种的头骨,你能理解这更好的中国佬?

You're trying to argue that Y DNA K (x L T), the ancestor of Y DNA O, the dominant Chinese haplogroup, was not proto Chinese? Even though he plots closest to Han Chinese of any population? You are delusional, embrace the fact that your ancestor is East Asian. The facts are here.
laughing.gif
Oh boy you just don't make sense.

Haplogroup K* is the ancestor of R*, L*, T* (West Eurasian), M (Ancestral South Indians) and sibling of IJ* (West Eurasian) too. So you*re telling me that they were all Proto East Eurasians
laughing.gif

What on the Words ANE is mostly West Eurasian, and peaks in South_Central Asians , North Caucasians and Northeast Europeans, is so hard to understand.

Mister the only one who is delusional and should first learn more about genetics is you. I personally would have no problems if my ancestors were East Eurasian, in fact I admire their culture, but I read a "superiority complex" out of your lines and your "arguments" just don't make sense.

In fact I have this theory that the ancestors of Proto Eurasians were some Australoid like people. Just face it Ust'Ishim was Proto Eurasian. Thats how the professionals on genetics label him. Good Night!

Wrong. He was related to ANE/WHG as well as East Asians. The reason he's related to both Mal'ta Boy and La Brana but not that closely related to modern Europeans is because he doesn't have basal Eurasian (ancient Middle Eastern) ancestry. He's a proto-Eurasian from about the time proto-Eurasian was starting to branch off, so there where no "Mongoloid" or "proto-Chinese" people at that point.

DOESN'T LOOK VERY EUROPEAN TO ME! I spent the $32 on the study and looks like it paid off because I get to be SOOOOO RIGHT.
gYn3HWy.jpg

New Y DNA TMRCAs from Ust-Ishim Study

These deserve their own thread, looks like groups are a older than we previously thought.
Ma4EtnQ.jpg

and for reference

haplogroups-timeline.gif

Motzart: These deserve their own thread, looks like groups are a older than we previously thought.

Thanks for posting.

But look at the ones dominant now...look how young they are.

Not too far from other estimates I've seen, although C seems younger than normal and IJ seems older than normal. What's the methodology?

DOESN'T LOOK VERY EUROPEAN TO ME! I spent the $32 on the study and looks like it paid off because I get to be SOOOOO RIGHT.

Doesn't look East Asian, though. Looks sort of like a Central/South Asian with an Oceanian grandparent.

laughing.gif
Oh boy you just don't make sense.

Haplogroup K* is the ancestor of R*, L*, T* (West Eurasian), M (Ancestral South Indians) and sibling of IJ* (West Eurasian) too. So you*re telling me that they were all Proto East Eurasians
laughing.gif

What on the Words ANE is mostly West Eurasian, and peaks in South_Central Asians , North Caucasians and Northeast Europeans, is so hard to understand.

Mister the only one who is delusional and should first learn more about genetics is you. I personally would have no problems if my ancestors were East Eurasian, in fact I admire their culture, but I read a "superiority complex" out of your lines and your "arguments" just don't make sense.

In fact I have this theory that the ancestors of Proto Eurasians were some Australoid like people. Just face it Ust'Ishim was Proto Eurasian. Thats how the professionals on genetics label him. Good Night!

correct is ( karafet 2014) basal R-M207 is in south-east Asia and R1 is central asia ( if this represent west-asian, then ok)

gYn3HWy.jpg

Of course he's more related to east than to west, he is K(xLT). If he were IJK he would be equaly related to both.
But he is not an ancestor to any present population, his tribe was replaced by P1-M45 and probably got extinct.

This thread has been viewed 33749 times.

Back