Are Serbs and Greeks culturally with west Europe or Russia?

albanopolis

Banned
Reaction score
In another thread about independence of Kurdistan, Serb and Greek participants of this forum were active trying to make a connection between Islam of Albania and terrorist ISIS organisation.
This is why I opened this separate thread where Serbs and Greeks of the forum, can vent their hate about Albanian Islam without disturbing others in other threads.
Here is what I think; Serbs stay quiet. An Albanian Muslim might have fathered your prime minister.
According to a Croatian portal current Serbian prime minister is the illegitimate son of Albanian journalist Fahri Musliu who worked with prime ministers mother for Serbian TV in Yugoslavia's time. Musliu denied the allegations.( I think because he has a legitimate family and could upset it). See the pictures below do you think the rummer has any grounds.

largea_fm-av1413673806.jpg

??????

what now? you stop claim that Greeks are Albanians and not know it? and start with Serbians?

is this the same story with Greek Prresident? which you found someone who like him, and claim that he is Albanian?

??????

what now? you stop claim that Greeks are Albanians and not know it? and start with Serbians?

is this the same story with Greek Prresident? which you found someone who like him, and claim that he is Albanian?

Not all Greeks! About half of them! That's documented!
The last one of them Pirro Dhima! What a disgrace for Greeks! Don't you have one of yours to be a parliamentarian but Pirro!? Not because he is of any importance? But Greeks boast with pride for being smart!
A dick head Alvanos tells a big lie and takes the best job from Greeks.!! We have Greeks in Albanian parliament who declare themselves Greek but run in Albanian parties and sometimes win. Is that not noble? You don't have to claim you are someone that you are not for a job. Its not that Pirro was important for Albania. As for the Serbian premier The above one the picture tells it for itself. Its not our claim. Its Croats.

Here is what I think; Serbs stay quiet. An Albanian Muslim might have fathered your prime minister.
According to a Croatian portal current Serbian prime minister is the illegitimate son of Albanian journalist Fahri Musliu who worked with prime ministers mother for Serbian TV in Yugoslavia's time. Musliu denied the allegations.( I think because he has a legitimate family and could upset it). See the pictures below do you think the rummer has any grounds.

Albanopolis

I laughed when I saw this on Eupedia.

I can't understand you, do you know whence this story originates?

You say it originates from Croatian source, but no.

Croatian source conveyed this story from Serbian sources.

Croatian and Serbian nationalists have some connection.

Serbian nationalist portals published this story first, then Croatian nationalist portals took.

Can you imagine why the Serbian nationalists published this?

Nothing new, parties of right sector, which usually have little voters, want to discredit actual Serbian Prime Minister.

Albanopolis, all I could imagine but to you stand on the side of hard Serbian nationalists, this is new for me.

Surely this thread should be locked, it is completely pointless to cater to Serbian right sector in Eupedia.

In another thread about independence of Kurdistan, Serb and Greek participants of this forum were active trying to make a connection between Islam of Albania and terrorist ISIS organisation.
This is why I opened this separate thread where Serbs and Greeks of the forum, can vent their hate about Albanian Islam without disturbing others in other threads.

They look exactly the same to me.

This thread has been viewed 4070 times.

Back