Fluffy

Reaction score
Ethnic group
Dutch / French
Y-DNA haplogroup
G2a l497 s10458
mtDNA haplogroup
H1n
Hi. I was wondering why these haplogroups are always lumped together when they each have very different origins. They are not all Neolithic because of the absence of J and T in Neolithic remains. Their distribution maps are quite different, like haplogroup G being fairly rare in he Balkans. I see no connection what so ever. And no they are not all Middle Eastern, E is African, G is Caucasian etc.

Hi. I was wondering why these haplogroups are always lumped together when they each have very different origins. They are not all Neolithic because of the absence of J and T in Neolithic remains. Their distribution maps are quite different, like haplogroup G being fairly rare in he Balkans. I see no connection what so ever. And no they are not all Middle Eastern, E is African, G is Caucasian etc.

Its because they did not read Karafet 2014 paper

it basically goes like this ( due to age of haplogroup).......very very simplified

E -africa
K- mesopotamia
J - same area as above
I - around the kurds
G - caucasus
T- gedrosia ( east iran )
L- india
X - east india/burma
O- burma
N - NE of burma
K is still marching to SE Asia
P - Thailand
M - SE asia
S - SE asia
Q - SE asia - northern part
R - SE asia

granted P had time to backtrack or go into China as well

In the end you need to read the paper

it basically goes like this ( due to age of haplogroup).......very very simplified

E -africa
K- mesopotamia
J - same area as above
I - around the kurds
G - caucasus
L- india
X - east india/burma
O- burma
N - NE of burma
P - Thailand
M - SE asia
S - SE asia
R - SE asia

Thanks. I'll check into it.

Wow, this article is a real blow to people in the R1 category.

E -africa
K- mesopotamia
J - same area as above
I - around the kurds
G - caucasus
L- india
X - east india/burma
O- burma
N - NE of burma
P - Thailand
M - SE asia
S - SE asia
R - SE asia

E(at least E1b) - somewhere between Levant and Northeast Africa.
K- Iran or Mesopotamia
J- somewhere between Iran and Mesopotamia. East Kurdistan(West Iran) is a good guess.
I- somewhere between Iran and Balkans so around the Kurds wouldn't be so wrong to say.
T- Somewhere between Mesopotamia and Iranian Plateau.
L- Somewhere between Mesopotamia and Kalash. Though the frequency of L* is very high in India (founder effect), it's almost exclusively L1. While L1, L2, and L3 meet each other in Iran and South_Central Asia.

P- SE Asia
Q- Somewhere between SE Asia- Central Asia and Siberia
R-In my own opinion South_Central Asia (somewhere around the Kalash).

Last edited:
E(at least E1b) - somewhere between Levant and Northeast Africa.
K- Iran or Mesopotamia
J- somewhere between Iran and Mesopotamia. West Iran is a good guess.
I- somewhere between Iran and Balkans so around the Kurds wouldn't be wrong to say.
T- Somewhere between Mesopotamia and Iran
L- Somewhere between Mesopotamia and Kalash. Though the frequency of L* is very high in India (founder effect), it's almost exclusively L1. While L1, L2, and L3 meet each other in Iran and South_Central Asia.

P- SE Asia
Q- Somewhere between SE Asia- Central Asia and Siberia
R-In my own opinion South_Central Asia (somewhere around the Kalash).

Paper states, R is SE Asian.

G in Balkans

G has a considerable quantity in Aegean sea and south Balkans

reaching 8-10 to some areas, although not that high in wider area

G2a3a is quite enough around Aegean sea

The Great "Indo Europeans" are a bunch of Asians. LMAO!!!! New aryan Haplogroups are I, G and E. The Old Europeans.

The Great "Indo Europeans" are a bunch of Asians. LMAO!!!! New aryan Haplogroups are I, G and E. The Old Europeans.

All Haplogroups frequent in Europe today are "Asian" at the end of the day. Never forget "Europe is just a geopolitical/ethno-cultural construct. Geologically Europe doesn't exist. There is only an Eurasian continent.

All Haplogroups frequent in Europe today are "Asian" at the end of the day. Never forget "Europe is just a geopolitical/ethno-cultural construct. Geologically Europe doesn't exist. There is only an Eurasian continent.

Actually, the divide between Europe and Asia has existed in the minds of Europeans and Asians for centuries, with the boundaries being primarily the Bosphorus and the Ural Mountains, so the dividing line is hazy only on the steppes. But of course human migration has ignored those boundaries throughout history. For example, haplotypes E and G migrated in from elsewhere, so only I1 and I2 are probably European in origin. And of course they evolved from the earlier IJ, so I suppose you could say that there are no really European haplotypes.

Actually, the divide between Europe and Asia has existed in the minds of Europeans and Asians for centuries, with the boundaries being primarily the Bosphorus and the Ural Mountains, so the dividing line is hazy only on the steppes. But of course human migration has ignored those boundaries throughout history. For example, haplotypes E and G migrated in from elsewhere, so only I1 and I2 are probably European in origin. And of course they evolved from the earlier IJ, so I suppose you could say that there are no really European haplotypes.

Yeah but your going back too far. Yes E and G originated in the Middle East(G) and Africa(E), but came to Europe during the Neolithic, that's a long time ago. IJ split was so long ago that it is irrelevant. I is Mesolithic, the oldest of all Europeans and IMO are the Aryans.

Yeah but your going back too far. Yes E and G originated in the Middle East(G) and Africa(E), but came to Europe during the Neolithic, that's a long time ago. IJ split was so long ago that it is irrelevant. I is Mesolithic, the oldest of all Europeans and IMO are the Aryans.

How are you defining "Aryan" here? If it doesn't include Iranic or Indo-Aryan peoples, you just might be misusing the term. I'm not too uneasy about applying the term "Aryan" to early Indo-Europeans, as many are, although Haplogroup I clearly doesn't extend across the entire spread of IE, and its cline doesn't reflect its spread.

Aryan is name of ancient Indo-Iranian tribe who ended up in India. They were never in Europe.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_peoples

Aryan is name of ancient Indo-Iranian tribe who ended up in India. They were never in Europe.

Yeah I'm using the term wrong. To me Aryan=True Europeans like haplogroup I, and to a lesser extant G and E. R may be Indo European but who cares, we were here first making us more European and superior to the Asian invaders.

I agree that it is dumb to try to lump them together, however that is only a trend on this site and this site is basically fantasy fiction for R1b. All the material written here hasn't been updated for several years because all of the recent information goes against the R1ber's desired narrative. They originally wanted to believe that they were the first Europeans, that didn't work out. Then they wanted to believe they were first white people and they spread their genes in Europe through rape and forced their language on everyone. Turns out they are Asians and they didn't do any raping. That said I really like all the R1b posters on this site :LOL:

G2a is a special group, I think 2nd most interesting after Y DNA C. Common to Macro group F and the first to diverge. Very very likely the first Caucasoids to carry the light skin gene. Possibly even the real creator of the PIE language according to the Anatolian Theory (which has some significant points compared to the Steppe theory). Connected to the advent of metallurgy, first civilizations, and the corded ware culture. Recently found in the Avar people.

Yeah I'm using the term wrong. To me Aryan=True Europeans like haplogroup I, and to a lesser extant G and E. R may be Indo European but who cares, we were here first making us more European and superior to the Asian invaders.
That's racist. Better watch your logic next time if you didn't mean it.

I agree that it is dumb to try to lump them together, however that is only a trend on this site and this site is basically fantasy fiction for R1b. All the material written here hasn't been updated for several years because all of the recent information goes against the R1ber's desired narrative. They originally wanted to believe that they were the first Europeans, that didn't work out. Then they wanted to believe they were first white people and they spread their genes in Europe through rape and forced their language on everyone. Turns out they are Asians and they didn't do any raping. That said I really like all the R1b posters on this site :LOL:
Do you mind quoting these posts of all R1b members that you refer to?

What are centuries in comparison to the ages of 10 thousands of years for Haplogroups my friend. Also your statement doesn't contradict what I said it basically confirms it. As you said Europe and Asia was divided in the minds (geopolitical/ethnocultural division) of the Europeans and Asians, but geologically this division between Europe and Asia doesn't exist.

This thread has been viewed 17606 times.

Back