Photos of the Maltese people.

oreo_cookie

Banned
Reaction score
Not a poll, or any question. Just a place to post them, I think it might be a good idea since we have one with Sicilian photos.

Anyone have group photos of the Maltese? I am particularly interested to see if there are any unique phenotypical trends differentiating them from southern Italians. I'd doubt it, but I'd like to see. :)

Not a poll, or any question. Just a place to post them, I think it might be a good idea since we have one with Sicilian photos.

Anyone have group photos of the Maltese? I am particularly interested to see if there are any unique phenotypical trends differentiating them from southern Italians. I'd doubt it, but I'd like to see. :)

Good looking ones only? or the not so good looking too :grin:

Election 2012
0,,16662461_303,00.jpg

election 2004
local_13_temp-1362942937-513cdbd9-620x348.jpg

Maltese Ministers in parlament

JeffreyPullicinoOrlando.jpg220px-EvFormal.jpgJustyne_Caruana.jpgimages.jpg

Attachments

• local_02_1_temp-1327478773-4f1fb7f5-360x251.jpg
    local_02_1_temp-1327478773-4f1fb7f5-360x251.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 15
ministers in parlament
manuel-mallia-11.jpgedward zammit lewis_1.jpghelena dalli.JPGMIZZI KONRAD W.jpgProf. Edward Scicluna1.jpg

Like I suspected they look pretty much identical to Sicilians and other southern Italians. Also some resemblance to Greeks.

Maleth are these singers all maltese?
apco44.jpg

Maleth are these singers all maltese?
apco44.jpg

Yes, thats from the local eurofestival of 2 years ago. The first girl is Amber representing Malta this year with the song ' Warrior' she has a great voice I think

Last edited:
here is one of our favourties......Chiara Siracusa ;)

They're both really good, Maleth!

They're both really good, Maleth!

Thanks Angela. Not everybody cup of tea Music but which is. Defiantly a type I enjoy listening too.

Thanks Angela. Not everybody cup of tea Music but which is. Defiantly a type I enjoy listening too.

There aren't that many types of music that I don't like, although bagpipe music does come to mind, no matter the nationality of the player. (Sorry, Hope! Sorry, my Emilian ancestors!:LOL:) I like classical, opera, jazz, blues, rock, folk, country, and pop too.

Each genre has its strengths, I think. It often depends on my mood. :)

Silver Linings Playbook is one of my new favorite movies. This is a really funny scene about that...

There aren't that many types of music that I don't like, although bagpipe music does come to mind, no matter the nationality of the player. (Sorry, Hope! Sorry, my Emilian ancestors!:LOL:) I like classical, opera, jazz, blues, rock, folk, country, and pop too.

Each genre has its strengths, I think. It often depends on my mood. :)

Silver Linings Playbook is one of my new favorite movies. This is a really funny scene about that...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rep0FUxfGTA

Haha Looks good, I guess there is truth in that too. I tend to go through extremes with Music too. I had a little Abba craze last week...Abba? :shocked: could not stop listening to them :)

Maleth is Caruana a common surname there?

Hauteville do you see any difference to southern Italians?
I met several maltese in my life many in Ragusa but one woman is married with a guy of my town (more or less near Caltagirone her surname is Formosa) basically not so much differences. The only difference is that some "exotic looking" appear with more frequency in some maltese compared to sicilians or calabrians. I think they are very close even more strongly with the people of Pantelleria and Lampedusa though. Culturally i don't think, the only difference is they speak a different language but heavily influenced with deep southern italian dialects (and italian).

Another very popoular surname in Sicily mainly in Agrigento, Pantelleria and Pelagian islands.

This thread has been viewed 47035 times.

Back