Why do people overlook & despise the Cajun people?

Melancon

Banned
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Celto-Germanic (70% Cajun French - 30% English)
Y-DNA haplogroup
R1b (S21) - Nordic
mtDNA haplogroup
H (H1) - Atlantid
Likewise. ;)

We Cajun French are still around, and we are watching. We are Übermensch people. Glad to be underground and cast away from modern society.

We do not conform to the silly false illusions and of the counter-culture. That's sooooo 1960s like.

A few people here have been acting like Last men and demonic clubfoot dwarves. They always cometh too late. Those poison people. (But pay no mind to my pity of them. It is well under my control and benign. My mind knows what they are; what they think. Their passive-aggressiveness is only an illusion and insecurity. Their guilty conscience and karma will get to them one day.)

Disclaimer: this is a post for everyone and a post for no one. You either get it or you don't.

(Hint: Refer to Nietzsche.)

My honest opinion: the Greeks are nice (a little Socrates; not much Plato) but they do not hold a candle to Germanic existentialists. Even my French ancestors had Greek first names.

Likewise. ;)

We Cajun French are still around, and we are watching. We are Übermensch people. Glad to be underground and cast away from modern society.

We do not conform to the silly false illusions and of the counter-culture. That's sooooo 1960s like.

A few people here have been acting like Last men and demonic clubfoot dwarves. They always cometh too late. Those poison people. (But pay no mind to my pity of them. It is well under my control and benign. My mind knows what they are; what they think. Their passive-aggressiveness is only an illusion and insecurity. Their guilty conscience and karma will get to them one day.)

Disclaimer: this is a post for everyone and a post for no one. You either get it or you don't.

(Hint: Refer to Nietzsche.)

My honest opinion: the Greeks are nice (a little Socrates; not much Plato) but they do not hold a candle to Germanic existentialists. Even my French ancestors had Greek first names.

"Personne ne m'aime. Tout le monde me hait. Je pense que je vais aller dans le jardin et manger des vers." LOL.

ah, je ne pense pas ca. [ce nest pas grave.] :s

This thread has been viewed 2668 times.

Back