Origin and DNA of Turks

..And you're not Dutch, and never will be.
If I and my people wanted to be someone else, then we would be someone else. The only thing my people want is to be themselves, the Kurds, and liberate our homeland Kurdistan. My people are fighting for our identity and then you come up with this kind of nonsense. In a FREE society you're a human and free being when you are yourself and when others won't determine your identity. I don't know who you are, but I was born as a Kurd and I will die as a KURD!

If I and my people wanted to be someone else, then we would be someone else. The only thing my people want is to be themselves, the Kurds, and liberate our homeland Kurdistan. My people are fighting for our identity and then you come up with this kind of nonsense. In a FREE society you're a human and free being when you are yourself and when others won't determine your identity. I don't know who you are, but I was born as a Kurd and I will die as a KURD!
I agree that freedom is very important, but does being a puppet of another country give you any kind of freedom? Freedom means being completely independent. You are not independent if you are an instrument of the CIA, and if you think you are trying to liberate Kurdistan by the slogan "biji serok obama", you are living in a complete illusion. The imaginery goal(which will never be achieved) of the intelligence of the US is to build a second Israel(Northern Iraq, Syria and parts of Türkiye), and by this they are using the Kurds to divide(will never succeed) the independent Türkiye.

Wasnt Saddam a puppet of Iraq? After the 1st world war, wasnt Iraq under control of England, and is England not a combined state with the US? Yes it is. So, in fact was it not the US that bombed and massacred the Kurds by using the regime of Saddam? Yes it was. So, how are my Kurd brothers are going to find any kind of freedom if they are proud to be a puppet of the US that has killed so many Kurds in northern Iraq in order to activate them and use them?

Did you know that the terrorists called PKK/PYD were being leaded by the Delta Force military unit of the US army during the battle of Aynelarab(Kobani, Syria)? And did the US not loose this battle in Aynelarab? And did you know that Kenan Evren(army president of Türkiye in 1980's) was a puppet of the US, and that the coup d'etat done by him has nothing to do with the Turkish state of MUSTAFA KEMAL ATATÜRK? And did you know that before 1980 there was not even a bit of a problem between Turks and Kurds, and that there is still not even a single problem between us, and that our families are combined by marriages?

Did you also know that in the 9th century AD, during the establishment of the Hungary state, one of the Hunnic(descendents of Huns of 5th century) tribes that established the country Hungary was called "KÜRT"? So what i am trying to say in here is that Turks and Kurds have the same origins, we should not hate each other just because the CIA does wants this to happen? We must think logically, freedom is achieved with logic and completely being independent. The first condition for being free for a group of people is to be independent and not being used by foreign intellegences. Therefore why not battle for a more free and independent Türkiye like it was during the times of our father Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, in stead of battling for a second Israel(hidden under a mask of a promised fake Kurdistan) that will only make the Kurdish people in East Anatolia slaves and very poor(except the feodal tribe leaders that will be used by the US and kept rich)?

I agree that freedom is very important, but does being a puppet of another country give you any kind of freedom? Freedom means being completely independent. You are not independent if you are an instrument of the CIA, and if you think you are trying to liberate Kurdistan by the slogan "biji serok obama", you are living in a complete illusion. The imaginery goal(which will never be achieved) of the intelligence of the US is to build a second Israel(Northern Iraq, Syria and parts of Türkiye), and by this they are using the Kurds to divide(will never succeed) the independent Türkiye.

But Turkey is very independent isn't it? even your borders are drawn by the Brtish and French so who are you to talk about fake borders?
List me one country in this world which is completely independent from other. You are living in a dreamworld.

If I had more time, I would give a proper answer.

Last edited:

Wasnt Saddam a puppet of Iraq? After the 1st world war, wasnt Iraq under control of England, and is England not a combined state with the US? Yes it is. So, in fact was it not the US that bombed and massacred the Kurds by using the regime of Saddam? Yes it was. So, how are my Kurd brothers are going to find any kind of freedom if they are proud to be a puppet of the US that has killed so many Kurds in northern Iraq in order to activate them and use them?

Did you know that the terrorists called PKK/PYD were being leaded by the Delta Force military unit of the US army during the battle of Aynelarab(Kobani, Syria)? And did the US not loose this battle in Aynelarab? And did you know that Kenan Evren(army president of Türkiye in 1980's) was a puppet of the US, and that the coup d'etat done by him has nothing to do with the Turkish state of MUSTAFA KEMAL ATATÜRK? And did you know that before 1980 there was not even a bit of a problem between Turks and Kurds, and that there is still not even a single problem between us, and that our families are combined by marriages?

Did you also know that in the 9th century AD, during the establishment of the Hungary state, one of the Hunnic(descendents of Huns of 5th century) tribes that established the country Hungary was called "KÜRT"? So what i am trying to say in here is that Turks and Kurds have the same origins, we should not hate each other just because the CIA does wants this to happen? We must think logically, freedom is achieved with logic and completely being independent. The first condition for being free for a group of people is to be independent and not being used by foreign intellegences. Therefore why not battle for a more free and independent Türkiye like it was during the times of our father Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, in stead of battling for a second Israel(hidden under a mask of a promised fake Kurdistan) that will only make the Kurdish people in East Anatolia slaves and very poor(except the feodal tribe leaders that will be used by the US and kept rich)?
Did you get all these "information" from Turkey's education system?

If US controls Iraq, why is Iran pumping oil in Iraq? Why are Iran's troops fighting ISIS in Iraq?

Did you also know that in the 9th century AD, during the establishment of the Hungary state, one of the Hunnic(descendents of Huns of 5th century) tribes that established the country Hungary was called "KÜRT"?
And Kurt is also a german name, so by your linguistic connections, all Kurts are Kurds.

So what i am trying to say in here is that Turks and Kurds have the same origins,
How can you explain this, if linguistically Kurds are descendants of Indo-Europeans, Turks are not.

that will only make the Kurdish people in East Anatolia slaves and very poor
Actually the Kurdish autonomous region of Iraq was the most prosperous and peaceful in the region, till ISIS came. Kurds proved that they can run their own country in a good order.

So, how are my Kurd brothers are going to find any kind of freedom
You want brothers? Give Kurd their freedom and later you can ask them if they want to be your brothers and sisters.

Stop dreaming about Othoman Empire anymore. It is not going to happen. You better pray that ISIS revolution won't spread into Turkey and destroys your country like in Syria. I'm sure many Sunnis in Turkey would love that.

But Turkey is very independent isn't it? even your borders are drawn by the Brtish and French so who are you to talk about fake borders?
List me one country in this world which is completely independent from other. You are living in a dreamworld.

If I had more time, I know how to give you a proper response.

Yes, Türkiye is independent. We Turks and Kurds(majority were Turks) fought side by side and defeated the British, French, Italians, Greeks, Tsar Russians, etc. Dont you know of the dictations of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk during the negotiations of Lausanne(Switzerland) in which the US and the UK blamed Atatürk for being like Genghis Khan? We forced our borders, and got what we wanted. After the establishment of the Turkish democratic state, Atatürk managed to get Hatay into our borders, and if Atatürk were to live a bit more Musul and Kerkük would have been also a part of Türkiye, all legally rights were pointing to this direction.

The Turkish War of Independence was totally independent done by the Turkish nation under the command of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, and the victory became a vital model for all countries that sought freedom against the UK/US. Mao Zedong achieved independence by imitating the model of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk. Within the bags of Che Guevara there was found books written by Mustafa Kemal Atatürk. I can say that Türkiye, Soviet Union and UK/US were the only independent countries after the 1st WW. After the US divided the Soviet Union, Russia is not independent anymore, but has made great progress during the period of Putin.

After 2nd WW, China also became independent(under leading of Mao) by defeating the groups that were puppets of the UK. So, to put it all together, nowadays, the only free countries are Türkiye, China, Russia, Cuba and US/UK. The CIA knows about this, and after the fall of the Soviet Union their goal is to divide our independent Turkish state, which has ended dramatically with a loss for them, after the defeat in the puppets battle in Syria. The US is using the Kurds for these own goals(and do not care at all about the Kurds), do you find it realistic to get a free Kurdistan by following orders and becoming a slave of the US? What do you think about the Kurds being a tribe of the Huns in the 9th century? So, why do Turks and Kurds whom have the same origins have to be enemies, instead of battling against the psychological warfare of the US?

After 2nd WW, China also became independent(under leading of Mao) by defeating the groups that were puppets of the UK. So, to put it all together, nowadays, the only free countries are Türkiye, China, Russia, Cuba and US/UK. The CIA knows about this, and after the fall of the Soviet Union their goal is to divide our independent Turkish state, which has ended dramatically with a loss for them, after the defeat in the puppets battle in Syria. The US is using the Kurds for these own goals(and do not care at all about the Kurds), do you find it realistic to get a free Kurdistan by following orders and becoming a slave of the US? What do you think about the Kurds being a tribe of the Huns in the 9th century? So, why do Turks and Kurds whom have the same origins have to be enemies, instead of battling against the psychological warfare of the US?
This is insane lol. Tell us who controls Mozambique? Who controls Venezuela?

crimson & clover

Last edited:
So, why do Turks and Kurds whom have the same origins have to be enemies, instead of battling against the psychological warfare of the US?
So forget about Turkish and start speak Kurdish, for GOD sake.

Last edited:
Did you get all these "information" from Turkey's education system?

If US controls Iraq, why is Iran pumping oil in Iraq? Why are Iran's troops fighting ISIS in Iraq?

Read the following text at wiki Iraq–United_Kingdom_relations to have some information about the involvement of the UK in Iraq.

The history of British–Iraqi relations date back to the creation of Iraq in 1920, when it was founded by Great Britain; by establishing separate provinces from Mosul to Basra.

And then read the following links wiki British_America and historyworld wrldhis PlainTextHistories to have some basic information about the connections of the British and the US.

You will see that the country Iraq was founded by England after the 1st World War(1914-1918) and that the UK is the founder of the US colonies. After 1918, there has not been a single war of independence in Iraq, and without a war of independence the control of the Iraq country will not be lost, and it means that UK is still under control of this country, but after the 2nd WW uses their puppet brother state US, to gain control over the country. But it is a fact that the army of the UK and the US are so weak, they do not succeed in managing the country called Iraq, therefore they are forced to invade this country(2003) to keep the control of it, but still they fail. Only thing the US is doing, is comitting a genocide of almost 2 million Muslims in Iraq between 2003-2015. The UK and US has not brought freedom in Iraq, instead made Iraq a living hell, and will not bring freedom to my Kurdish brothers!

And Kurt is also a german name, so by your linguistic connections, all Kurts are Kurds.

No it is not Kurt, but Kürt, the exact same linguistic word that is used for the modern Kurdish population. "Kurt" also means "wolf" in Turkish, but "Kürt" does refer to an ethnic group. So, i advice you to make some research before commenting.

Read the following page: wiki Magyar_tribes

According to András Róna-Tas the locality in which the Hungarians, the Manicha-Er group, emerged was between the Volga river and the Ural Mountains. Between the 8th and 5th centuries BC, the Magyars embarked upon their independent existence and the early period of the proto Hungarian language began.

Around 830, the seven related tribes (Jenő, Kér, Keszi, Kürt-Gyarmat, Megyer, Nyék and Tarján) formed a confederation in Etelköz, called "Hétmagyar" (ie, "The Seven Magyars"). Their leaders, the Seven chieftains of the Magyars, besides Álmos included Előd, Ond, Kond, Tas, Huba and Töhötöm, took a blood oath, swearing eternal loyalty to Álmos. Presumably, the Magyar tribes consisted of 108 clans.

The confederation of the tribes was probably led by two high princes: the kende (their spiritual ruler) and the gyula (their military leader). The high princes were either elected by the leaders of the tribes or appointed by the Khagan of the Khazars who had been exerting influence over the Magyars. Around 862 the seven tribes separated from the Khazars.

Before 881 three Turkic tribes rebelled against the rule of the Khagan of the Khazars, but they were suppressed. After their defeat they left the Khazar Empire and joined voluntarily to the confederation Hétmagyar. The three tribes was organised into one tribe, called Kabar, and later they played the role of vanguard and rear guard during the joint military actions of the confederation. With the joining of the three tribes to the previous seven ones, they became ten, which made them On-ogur (Ten Arrows), one of the possible origins for the name Hungarian.

How can you explain this, if linguistically Kurds are descendants of Indo-Europeans, Turks are not.

Linguistically, we must look at the language of Kurds, is there one common Kurdish language? No, Zazaki and Kurmanci are complete different languages and are not dialects of each other. A Zaza cannot understand what a Kurmanci says. And analyzing the word "Kurman" linguistically, we can see that this is arisen from the word "Kuman" which is a commanly known ancient Kipchak Turkish dialect. Look at the ancient Codex Cumanicus and you will understand what i mean. wiki Codex_Cumanicus

The root of this situation lies beneath the fact that the dynasty of the Selcukid state(11th-13th centuries) spoke an official state language that was a mix of Turkish, Persian and Arabic. This mix transformed in the following centuries into new dialects(eventually into seperate languages) like Kurmanci and Zazaki that were used by Kurdish populations.

Actually the Kurdish autonomous region of Iraq was the most prosperous and peaceful in the region, till ISIS came. Kurds proved that they can run their own country in a good order.
You want brothers? Give Kurd their freedom and later you can ask them if they want to be your brothers and sisters.Stop dreaming about Othoman Empire anymore. It is not going to happen. You better pray that ISIS revolution won't spread into Turkey and destroys your country like in Syria. I'm sure many Sunnis in Turkey would love that.
You are wrong, the modern Kurdish populations live in a way which was done in the medieval times were the tribe leaders were rich, and the majority of the populations were poor and suffered all the time and had no money at all and were slaves of the feudal tribe leaders. This is no way to achieve freedom or democracy. And we must aknowledge that the modern Kurdish feudal tribe leaders like Barzani are all slaves of the US, and are only making theirselves more rich, and have no intentions in making their populations richer!

And also, Ayn Al-Arab(Kobani) is not even a city, and has a population close to 45,000. Even with the support of the US army Delta Forces, the PKK/PYD and the US could not defend such a little place. And the PKK is not representing the Kurdish populations, the PKK is a puppet of the CIA, and is full with US intellengence agents, US soldiers, and Armenians that are not Muslims. Tell me something, how is such a weak terrorist group that cannot even defend a little place with 45,000 population, supposed to manage an imaginery second Israel(that is camouflaged with the name "Kurdistan")? Also, the El Kaide and ISIS are again another terrorist organizations that are created and still being used by the US. Why was it not a problem for the US when the ISIS was killing and massacring innocent people in Syria in order to defeat Esad to achieve the goals of the US, and became a problem when getting out of control of the US CIA? You must admit that the US has lost the puppet war in Syria and that the puppet battle of Ayn Al-Arab between the US and Turkish armed formes was the decisive final move in the Syrian War that ended with the victory of the Turkish Armed Formes, and know that the terrorist monsters that the US created will not hesitate to become puppets of other forces in the Middle East in exchange for money. As a conclusion, the US has no power anymore and cant reach any goals in the Middle East, the US is the biggest terrorist state in the world. China is dominating the world economy, and Russia is becoming more independent in the past couple of years, and the US economy is becoming more and more poor and is doomed to loose and cant do anything anymore in the Middle East.

Turkey is a terrorist state. Turks are Muslims and I'm NOT. I'm an Ezdi Kurd. I don't want to be part of a Muslim Islamofascist terrorist state. When the Yezidism will become an official religion of Turkey and when Kurdish will become an offcial and first language of Turkey, then I'm going to talk with you about the brotherhood of men. When my native Kurdish language will be spoken in Ankara by the government and when you Muslim Turks are going to accept my Iranic Ezidi culture, sure then I will accept you Altaics as my brothers.

The best you can do is dream further(because it is not going to happen) and live further being a proud slave of the US that killed 2 millions innocent people in Iraq, i dont want to seperate people by religion or ethnic group, Muslim or not, does not matter, 2 million people are massacred by the US, and are still being proud of participating in the unhuman projects of the US, you should be ashamed! During the Ottoman period, every ethnic group lived in peace in Iraq, look what happened only during the past 12 years!

And also, Ayn Al-Arab(Kobani) is not even a city, and has a population close to 45,000. Even with the support of the US army Delta Forces, the PKK/PYD and the US could not defend such a little place.
PKK defeated your people. What are you going to do when we, Kurd, are going to declare an independent Canton in Amed, a city of millions of Kurds. You couldn't even defeat a small town called Kobani. In Kobani don't live Arabs so it's Kobani, so it has nothing to do with Ayn Al-Arab or something. If your people will continue to play with fire, Ankara and Constantinople will burn too. You like it or not, Turkey is finished, it's 21 century the age of supercomputers and microchips, we don't live in the Middle-aged anymore. Kurdish must be the first language of Turkey, ok?

So forget about Turkish and start speak Kurdish, for GOD sake, inshallahalalalala...
PKK could not even defend Aynel Arab(Kobani), and your terrorist militants ran away like 5 year old girls from ISIS, and guess what the Turkish Army accepted and defended these cowards into our borders. Tell me something, how can a terrorist group that cannot even defend a village, manage such a big country. To do this, you need to have an ancient tradition of managing a state. Is there even one independent Kurdish state in the last 1000 years? And how can you trust the US that used Saddam that killed thousands of Kurds(Halabja chemical attack)? The US is using the Kurds and will throw them into the trash clan after they are finished using you guys.

Read the following text at wiki Iraq–United_Kingdom_relations to have some information about the involvement of the UK in Iraq.

And then read the following links wiki British_America and historyworld wrldhis PlainTextHistories to have some basic information about the connections of the British and the US.

You will see that the country Iraq was founded by England after the 1st World War(1914-1918) and that the UK is the founder of the US colonies. After 1918, there has not been a single war of independence in Iraq, and without a war of independence the control of the Iraq country will not be lost, and it means that UK is still under control of this country, but after the 2nd WW uses their puppet brother state US, to gain control over the country. But it is a fact that the army of the UK and the US are so weak, they do not succeed in managing the country called Iraq, therefore they are forced to invade this country(2003) to keep the control of it, but still they fail. Only thing the US is doing, is comitting a genocide of almost 2 million Muslims in Iraq between 2003-2015. The UK and US has not brought freedom in Iraq, instead made Iraq a living hell, and will not bring freedom to my Kurdish brothers!

No it is not Kurt, but Kürt, the exact same linguistic word that is used for the modern Kurdish population. "Kurt" also means "wolf" in Turkish, but "Kürt" does refer to an ethnic group. So, i advice you to make some research before commenting.

Read the following page: wiki Magyar_tribes

Linguistically, we must look at the language of Kurds, is there one common Kurdish language? No, Zazaki and Kurmanci are complete different languages and are not dialects of each other. A Zaza cannot understand what a Kurmanci says. And analyzing the word "Kurman" linguistically, we can see that this is arisen from the word "Kuman" which is a commanly known ancient Kipchak Turkish dialect. Look at the ancient Codex Cumanicus and you will understand what i mean. wiki Codex_Cumanicus

The root of this situation lies beneath the fact that the dynasty of the Selcukid state(11th-13th centuries) spoke an official state language that was a mix of Turkish, Persian and Arabic. This mix transformed in the following centuries into new dialects(eventually into seperate languages) like Kurmanci and Zazaki that were used by Kurdish populations.

You are wrong, the modern Kurdish populations live in a way which was done in the medieval times were the tribe leaders were rich, and the majority of the populations were poor and suffered all the time and had no money at all and were slaves of the feudal tribe leaders. This is no way to achieve freedom or democracy. And we must aknowledge that the modern Kurdish feudal tribe leaders like Barzani are all slaves of the US, and are only making theirselves more rich, and have no intentions in making their populations richer!

And also, Ayn Al-Arab(Kobani) is not even a city, and has a population close to 45,000. Even with the support of the US army Delta Forces, the PKK/PYD and the US could not defend such a little place. And the PKK is not representing the Kurdish populations, the PKK is a puppet of the CIA, and is full with US intellengence agents, US soldiers, and Armenians that are not Muslims. Tell me something, how is such a weak terrorist group that cannot even defend a little place with 45,000 population, supposed to manage an imaginery second Israel(that is camouflaged with the name "Kurdistan")? Also, the El Kaide and ISIS are again another terrorist organizations that are created and still being used by the US. Why was it not a problem for the US when the ISIS was killing and massacring innocent people in Syria in order to defeat Esad to achieve the goals of the US, and became a problem when getting out of control of the US CIA? You must admit that the US has lost the puppet war in Syria and that the puppet battle of Ayn Al-Arab between the US and Turkish armed formes was the decisive final move in the Syrian War that ended with the victory of the Turkish Armed Formes, and know that the terrorist monsters that the US created will not hesitate to become puppets of other forces in the Middle East in exchange for money. As a conclusion, the US has no power anymore and cant reach any goals in the Middle East, the US is the biggest terrorist state in the world. China is dominating the world economy, and Russia is becoming more independent in the past couple of years, and the US economy is becoming more and more poor and is doomed to loose and cant do anything anymore in the Middle East.
You are a romantic dreamer of a Great Ottoman Empire. Turkey is the best, independent, special and a holy place. The rest of the world is evil, sick, stupid and controlled.
Are you even conscious what simplistically idiotic vision of the world sits in your head?
Who controls Mozambique and Madagascar?
Linguistically, we must look at the language of Kurds, is there one common Kurdish language? No, Zazaki and Kurmanci are complete different languages and are not dialects of each other. A Zaza cannot understand what a Kurmanci says. And analyzing the word "Kurman" linguistically, we can see that this is arisen from the word "Kuman" which is a commanly known ancient Kipchak Turkish dialect.
I'm sure Turkish is intelligible for both of them. All linguistic "brothers".

The best you can do is dream further(because it is not going to happen)
Ok, then bye. I'm finished with if you don't want to learn Kurdish and don't accept my Ezidi Iranic culture. I'm very disappointed that you don't want to learn Kurdish. Go bother someone else. The dogs bark, but the caravan goes on. I'm done, bye bye...

PKK defeated your Islamic Altaic kinsmen. What are you going to do when we, Kurd, are going to declare an independent Canton in Amed, a city of millions of Kurds. You couldn't even defeat a small town called Kobani. In Kobani don't live Arabs so it's Kobani, so it has nothing to do with Ayn Al-Arab or something. If your race will continue to play with fire, Ankara and Constantinople will burn too. You like it or not, Turkey is finished, it's 21 century the age of supercomputers and microchips, we don't live in the Middle-aged anymore. Kurdish must be the first language of Turkey and my religion the Yezidism must be the most important religion of Turkey, ok?

Kobani is a fake name, and has no scientific historical origin, the correct name of the location is Ayn Al-Arab, and the battle that took place in here between the puppets of the US and the puppets of Türkiye ended in the victory of the Turkish Armed Forces. You cant do anything, and if you terrorists attempt to do such thing, i myself and 70 million Turks are ready to defeat the puppets of the US and UK like we did during our War of Independence(1919-1923). But like i said earlier, Turks and Kurds are brothers, and the PKK is a pathetic instrument full with Armenian militants. Your leader öcalan(in prison) is of Armenian origin, and did you know that he was was a MİT agent, and did you see the videos of öcalan in which our Commander Hasan Atilla Uğur crushed him and forced him to betray his own people? He cried like a 5 year old girl, and the PKK is such a weak group that has no honour and is proud to be used by several international intelligences!

You are a romantic dreamer of a Great Ottoman Empire. Turkey is the best, independent, special and a holy place. The rest of the world is evil, sick, stupid and controlled.
No! Not the rest of the world, only the US, UK and their puppets are evil, the rest is far from being evil!

Ok, then bye. I'm finished with if you don't want to learn Kurdish and don't accept my Ezidi Iranic culture. I'm very disappointed that you don't want to learn Kurdish. Go bother someone else. The dogs bark, but the caravan goes on. In your case the Islamic Muslim wolves from the Altai. I'm done, bye bye...
Only people that are not right in their cause, and cannot come with solid arguments, will begin with insulting. You cannot conduct a healthy discussion, because you know that i am right, shame on you!

Only people that are not right in their cause, and cannot come with solid arguments, will begin with insulting. You cannot conduct a healthy discussion, because you know that i am right, shame on you!
Ok, I'm sorry for the insults. It's a mistake and it's very childish and foolish of me. I'm going to delete it. In general I don't like insulting people. Sometimes I become racist when I talk with racists, an eye for an eye principle. Kurds live next to the Turks for 1000 years and with some of your Anatolian ancestors even longer. Genetically there’re similarities between us, because we live in the same region. We're neighbours and we still need to find a way to get along. I don't hate Turkish people, only their government (Erdogan). But I still don't want to go further discussing about this issue with you. I don't discuss politics with Turks in general because we have always different opinions and we never understand each other. Maybe you're a nice & cool guy and we could hangout for a drink. I like French congnac very much.

But I'm still very disappointed that you don't want to learn Kurdish. It's insulting, do you think my native language is ungly or something? What do you have against my language? Respect my language and identity, and I'll respect yours! Live and let live!

Ok, I'm sorry for the insults. It's a mistake and it's very childish and foolish of me. I'm going to delete it. In general I don't like insulting people. Sometimes I become racist when I talk with racists, an eye for an eye principle. Kurds live next to the Turks for 1000 years and with some of your Anatolian ancestors even longer. Genetically there’re similarities between us, because we live in the same region. We're neighbours and we still need to find a way to get along. I don't hate Turkish people, only their government (Erdogan). But I still don't want to go further discussing about this issue with you. I don't discuss politics with Turks in general because we have always different opinions and we never understand each other. Maybe you're a nice & cool guy and we could hangout for a drink. I like French congnac very much.

But I'm still very disappointed that you don't want to learn Kurdish. It's insulting, do you think my native language is ungly or something? What do you have against my language? Respect my language and identity, and I'll respect yours! Live and let live!
Again, the name "Kürt" is the name of one of the most important tribes that established the Hungarian state in the 9th century. This means that Kurds are just like the Turks of Hunnic origin. And according to Persian sources the nation of the Huns in the 5th century is called "Turk", so it means that Kurds are of Turkish origin. Tell me something, do you have any source indicating the presence of Kurds before the 9th century? No, you dont have, so please stop with the fairytales and the non scientific gossips.

About the Kurdish subject, i am asking you another question? Can a Zazaki understand what a Kurmanci talks? No! And it is scientifically proven that they are not even dialects of each other, which means that there is no such thing as a Kurdish language. I am respecting all languages, and i accept Kurds as my brothers, what more do you want? You are the one insulting, and you are the one that is a racist and a Turk hater. All that is said is an imaginery Indo-European or Indo-Iranian nation, there is no such thing, it is not right scientifically. Most of the so called modern imaginery Indo-European or Indo-Iranian nations have their origin in the earliest Scythians/Sakhas, which are of Turkish origin. And before this all have their origin in the Sumerians(Kengers), of whom the language is proven to be of Turkish origin.

This thread has been viewed 66656 times.

Back