Italian
Y-DNA haplogroup
R1b1a2a1a1b3
mtDNA haplogroup
HV
MAU20202-214x300.jpg
30_01_15-music-Rachele_Bastreghi-IT.jpg
Guess her most likely birthplace.

Southern European or Middle Eastern. My best guess would be Northern Italy.

Dinaricized Alpinid with Med and Nordid influences

Rachele-Bastreghi-1030x615.jpg

640x360_C_2_video_511857_videoThumbnail.jpg

2425849334_07d8a1ccac.jpg

Mars, when I click on the picture to enlarge her name is listed. It gives people an unfair advantage.:) I've done the same thing; you have to save it to your computer under initials or something.

Mars, when I click on the picture to enlarge her name is listed. It gives people an unfair advantage.:) I've done the same thing; you have to save it to your computer under initials or something.
Oh sh**, I didn't notice that Anyway, let's say it, she's from Montepulciano, Tuscany. Her surname is typical for her area. Where would you "place" her out of her area?

Oh sh**, I didn't notice that Anyway, let's say it, she's from Montepulciano, Tuscany. Her surname is typical for her area. Where would you "place" her out of her area?

I don't know, actually...Am I just overtired or is there a faint hint of Giulietta Masina?
giulietta_masina_60633-480x360.jpg

Damn, so I guessed it right. :D

I thought it was
Morena BACCARIN

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morena_Baccarin#mediaviewer/File:Morena_Baccarin_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

its, not ...must need to upgrade my glasses

interesting surname from this Brazilian...........Baccarin from Baccaro meaning a Tavern in Venetian
:grin: No, she's Rachele Bastreghi. She's a tuscan bass player and composer. Here is a map with the distribution of her surname in Italy. It's quite common in central/southern Tuscany.
BASTREGHI.gif
I picked her because she's the look-a-like of the former girlfriend of a friend of mine. That girl's paternal grandma is from the same area of Tuscany.

:grin: No, she's Rachele Bastreghi. She's a tuscan bass player and composer. Here is a map with the distribution of her surname in Italy. It's quite common in central/southern Tuscany.
View attachment 7088
I picked her because she's the look-a-like of the former girlfriend of a friend of mine. That girl's paternal grandma is from the same area of Tuscany.
pls respond to me getting her location right

pls respond to me getting her location right
Southern Europe, Northern Italy: Of course yes ;) Middle East: I'd say clearly no. Except for individual exceptions, middle easterners don't look like southern euros, IMHO.

This thread has been viewed 5085 times.

Back