Yetos

Reaction score
Ethnic group
Makedonian original
Y-DNA haplogroup
G2a3a
mtDNA haplogroup
X2b
<iframe src="https://embed.reembed.com/news247.gr/39xLhg3EcGlB2YkcUG1oLnvg" allowfullscreen frameborder="0" width="660" height="380"></iframe>
[video]https://t.reembed.com/39xLhg3EcGlB2YkcUG1oLnvg[/video]

3000 years history,
that not even time dare to destroy,
in the hands of maniacs

Can you translate a bit. It is in Greek.

Yes

it is the Museum of Nineve

IS foundamentalists, destroy the statues and the treasures of the museum

the story of Assyrians, the remnants of their civilizzation, in a massive destruction,

at the end of the article you can watch the video

My Assyrian in-laws are very, very upset about this. Lots of posts on Facebook about how they'd like to kill these people.

How terrible...It's difficult even to know what to call these people...barbarians doesn't begin to cover it.

It's not precisely the same, but I just saw a Polish movie where it shows how the Nazis tore the very headstones out of a Jewish cemetery, turned them face down and used them to pave roads. They also destroyed every Torah they could find. It was an attempt to blot out an entire people and their history in a region.

Here it's even more inexplicable. It's their own history in many cases that they're trying to erase from memory.

and the stupidity continues

[video]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1172786/ISIS-damage-ancient-site-Hatra-sledgehammers.html[/video]

[video]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1172786/ISIS-damage-ancient-site-Hatra-sledgehammers.html[/video]

the ancient city of hatra,

sometimes I wonder,

those who destroy monuments,
how they will feal if someone destroys Kaamba,
and why they did not destroy it?
Kaamba was a pre-islam temple, an ancient polytheistic temple before become the center of Islam,

I think Muslims have 2 faces,
they destroy all others heritage, in the name of God,
but they do not destroy their ex-polyteistic temple in the name of god,

HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY

PALMYRA SYRIA (TODAY DAESH LAND)

temple of Βηλος Velos Baal what ever is written

palmb.jpg

isis2.jpg

isis1.jpg

as you see from satelite vision,
the temple is destroyed by Islamofascists,

same things Happened when Christianity came,

agios-nikolaos.jpg

But some monuments survived the menace of christians
I wonder what will survive after Eurabia establishment,

pitty and same,

cryptoPAGAN and PROUD

Before you condescend into paranoia about "Eurabia", I'd like to put you a bit into historic perspective: I find it more telling that for the past 1400-odd years, every historic Muslim polity and empire in the Middle East - from the Rashidun caliphs to the Ottoman Empire - and the polities that the French and the British carved out of it at the conclusion of World War One - left these ruins alone. Its also worthy of note that the ayatollahs of Iran, for all their flaws, have preserved the pre-Islamic cultural heritage of Iran (e.g. historic sites like Persepolis). And, it should be pointed out that Daeesh do not only systematically exterminate pre-Islamic sites - they also desecrated the burial sites of historic Muslim personalities in the cities they occupied.

I would like to repeat what I said in other threads - the Daeesh represent Islam in the same way that the Ku Klux Klan or the Westboro Baptist Church represent Christianity, or to pick perhaps a more fitting example for a historic analogue, like the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom "represents" Christianity.

let me tell you something,
even today christians say that saved the 'old world'
nomatter genocides and destruction made in the name Jesus and one God
same with Islam, no matter genocides and destructions in the name of Mohameth and one Allah,
they say they save the old world

I will mourn few minutes for Palmyra temple,
as at every non monotheistic monument when destroyed,

christians and muslims have the right to pray open
Pagans?

Before you condescend into paranoia about "Eurabia", I'd like to put you a bit into historic perspective: I find it more telling that for the past 1400-odd years, every historic Muslim polity and empire in the Middle East - from the Rashidun caliphs to the Ottoman Empire - and the polities that the French and the British carved out of it at the conclusion of World War One - left these ruins alone. Its also worthy of note that the ayatollahs of Iran, for all their flaws, have preserved the pre-Islamic cultural heritage of Iran (e.g. historic sites like Persepolis). And, it should be pointed out that Daeesh do not only systematically exterminate pre-Islamic sites - they also desecrated the burial sites of historic Muslim personalities in the cities they occupied.

I would like to repeat what I said in other threads - the Daeesh represent Islam in the same way that the Ku Klux Klan or the Westboro Baptist Church represent Christianity, or to pick perhaps a more fitting example for a historic analogue, like the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom "represents" Christianity.

As always, good information and good sense.

Don't worry, we will rebuild it. So what that it will be build from different stones. More important is idea, the architecture and art.

This thread has been viewed 6446 times.

Back