Need tips for travelling in spain

kattyJo

Reaction score
Need tips for travelling in spain now. Where is the most exciting place, or how is the weather,the traffic,consumption,etc.

I have a plane to go for a tour of Spain because I am free due to my winter vacations. My all family are agree with me that all the family members are want to spend a good time with each other.But I have no idea about the important and attractive places of Spain. Suggest me somebody about these places so that we can really enjoy our tour.

Best places in Spain :Spanish Islands Toledo , Cordoba ,San Sebastian ,Valencia ,Seville Madrid
Happy Traveling

I have booked a two weeks vacation via routeperfect and I can tell you easily that the best places in Spain are Madrid and Barcelona! Especially if you are a soccer fan like me.

I've been to Barcelona a few times and I highly recommend visiting it. It has such a vibrant culture and people, and the city gets you a bit too hot you can simply go down to the beach :)

In Spain, you can visit Madrid, that is the home of royal palace and Prado museum, canary islands which are located in the Atlantic ocean.

This thread has been viewed 7649 times.

Back