Guess my origin, your opinion.

Your image isn't uploaded. Based on your flag, Serbian.

Would you ever guess these two are father and son?

cec33rc.jpg

Dutch in my opinion

Your image isn't uploaded. Based on your flag, Serbian.

Would you ever guess these two are father and son?

View attachment 7156

It looks to me as if forehead, eye shape, maybe face shape and even ears? are the same. The only major difference I can see is pigmentation and the nose. Is the father Hispanic?

Even if someone hadn't pointed out the Serbian flag, that isn't a western European or north central European face to me. There's a definite "eastern" quality to my eyes. I'm sure the OP will eventually enlighten us.:)

A good side profile would help. Tribe I would lean to I1 because of the narrow temples and square forehead. As for nationality I would guess West German or Dutch.

look the differences of diagnostic we can doo when comparing the 2° and the 5° picture (according to proximity of lens to the nose!) - we don't see the same proportions of nose, inferior jaw and total face: very mistaking the photos!!!
uneasy to say: a mix of some kind of 'mediter' with 'nordic' and something more primitive but "gracilized" (traces of Brünn??? in supraorbitals) + some tendancy to mesocephaly ('alpine' biased?) - as a whole, more East-Central-North in Europe, something said as central 'Slavic' without any strong tendancy towards Balkans - could be too a sort of Balt but who knows???

@ Drago, when you done with this make sure your flag matches your location.

Germanic.
Either Austrian,either German.
EDIT:
Balkanics and Romanians with such a small nose,you will not see.
No Romanian,Bulgarian,Greek,Albanian or Yugo have such a small nose.

It looks to me as if forehead, eye shape, maybe face shape and even ears? are the same. The only major difference I can see is pigmentation and the nose. Is the father Hispanic?

He's half Puerto Rican.

Not a spitting image but there are obvious similarities

You two are good at this. We do we have really similar facial features. Most people say we don't look similar. His only diff. with me in skin-color associated markers is he has AG in rs145664 and I have AA.

Mediterranean - Portugal

I would say that he is Serb.

He's a bit like a Serbian football player Nemanja Vidic (now Inter, ex Manchester United).

131847_1.jpg

I don't think he looks like the Serbian, who has much stronger facial bones. The OP has softer facial features to my eyes.

Actually, he looks a bit like Tom Crosshill to me, who I just found out is actually Latvian.
267276l.jpg

It's not impossible you'd find a German who looked like that too, of course.

He's half Puerto Rican.

You two are good at this. We do we have really similar facial features. Most people say we don't look similar. His only diff. with me in skin-color associated markers is he has AG in rs145664 and I have AA.

Most people only see pigmentation. The red hair probably throws them off. :) The same thing happens in my husband's family. He and his sister look very much alike, but most people don't see it because he has Mediterranean coloring, and she's blonde and blue eyed and fair skinned.

I've always found that people in law enforcement are very good at this, or are trained to be good at it. People in service industries too, because they have to be able to remember so many faces.

Your Dad reminds me very much of one of my favorite professors at university. He was Puerto Rican in terms of ancestry. Your Dad has a very pleasant face, as did my professor.

I don't think he looks like the Serbian, who has much stronger facial bones. The OP has softer facial features to my eyes.

You can see similar young guys over Serbia.

You can visit Belgrade (I hope it will soon start flights to USA).

This thread has been viewed 16870 times.

Back