Curious
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Chinese
Y-DNA haplogroup
Not known - O3?
mtDNA haplogroup
Not known - M?
They should list male haplogroups and the variety of MtDna they have thus showing which group of male warriors mated with whom and who were their own native women and who were 'raped'.

They should list male haplogroups and the variety of MtDna they have thus showing which group of male warriors mated with whom and who were their own native women and who were 'raped'.

How often do you think new pops are created as a result of rape? A small percentage of people are created because of rape.

You may not have noticed, but I started associated Y-DNA with mtDNA haplogroups (and vice versa) over a year ago in the haplogroup pages. For example : mtDNA linked to R1a and mtDNA linked to R1b. Also this thread about the mtDNA haplogroups of Y-DNA J1 and T1.

In the mtDNA pages I always explain which subclade is Mesolithic, or came with Neolithic farmers or Bronze Age Indo-Europeans. You can connect the dots.

You may not have noticed, but I started associated Y-DNA with mtDNA haplogroups (and vice versa) over a year ago in the haplogroup pages. For example : mtDNA linked to R1a and mtDNA linked to R1b. Also this thread about the mtDNA haplogroups of Y-DNA J1 and T1.

In the mtDNA pages I always explain which subclade is Mesolithic, or came with Neolithic farmers or Bronze Age Indo-Europeans. You can connect the dots.

cool - i missed these

This thread has been viewed 3669 times.

Back