barbastrejo

Reaction score
Ethnic group
North Italy
Y-DNA haplogroup
R-L671
mtDNA haplogroup
H1A3
Hi, I'm Italian from the North-East of Italy.
My haplogroup is R-L671.
I can't find what means this haplogroup: is Celtic, or Italic?
Help me!

Hi, I'm Italian from the North-East of Italy.
My haplogroup is R-L671.
I can't find what means this haplogroup: is Celtic, or Italic?
Help me!

Orco, mah, oncora................

It states your marker is hungarian, maybe you arrived in Friuli lands from 1000 to 1435 ,

Republic of Venice fought the hungarians on and off for 400 hundred years, winning the war against the HRE sigmund ( hungarian ) and securing dalmatia and all of Friuli in the 1435 peace deal.
Tocai wines of Friuli are originally hungarian.

What I gave you on the other post states hungarian..............did you test with 23andme or who? I suspect NAtgeno2

R1b1a1b1a1b2b3................. L671(15576063 A->T) FTDNA Subgrp ................... Hungarians

Orco, mah, oncora................

It states your marker is hungarian, maybe you arrived in Friuli lands from 1000 to 1435 ,

Republic of Venice fought the hungarians on and off for 400 hundred years, winning the war against the HRE sigmund ( hungarian ) and securing dalmatia and all of Friuli in the 1435 peace deal.
Tocai wines of Friuli are originally hungarian.

What I gave you on the other post states hungarian..............did you test with 23andme or who? I suspect NAtgeno2

R1b1a1b1a1b2b3................. L671(15576063 A->T) FTDNA Subgrp ................... Hungarians

Thank you again Sile.
Are you from Graubunden?
The R-Z36 are more present in North Italy respect Hungary, maybe an Italian is gone in Hungary to live time ago.

Thank you again Sile.
Are you from Graubunden?
The R-Z36 are more present in North Italy respect Hungary, maybe an Italian is gone in Hungary to live time ago.

No I am not swiss

My current paternal lines are central Veneto ( north of Treviso )................my ancestral lines pre 1650 are from Tres, Smarano, Dermulo and Rumo or Teglio Veneto, Portoguaro ..........links are with both areas, birth certificates and marriage certificates I still need to sort out.

Yes many italians went to hungaria ..............from 1820 to 1938, many friuli worked in hungaria in 4 month stints , every year. I spoke to my mates and cousins parents who showed me these "passport documents". These friends are from Cormons and Prata di Pordenone.

We also have tuscan leaders fighting for hungarians in 1420 against Venice

so there has been Italians going to hungaria

This thread has been viewed 4239 times.

Back